ADVERTISEMENT

Guessing no football until October - Clemson online for 1st 4 weeks

I think that the straw that broke the camel’s back was President Trump saying last night that “it is going to get worse before it gets better.”

There goes Trump’s support from what was left for him on TI!

I think that the straw that broke the camel’s back was President Trump saying last night that “it is going to get worse before it gets better.”

If the dem's put Biden on the ballot, Trump will win in a landslide.

Trump has been wrong on CV19 since the beginning...lets hope he keeps this trend going.

Well, it is clear Biden is going to be on the ballot. So, let’s wager a beer. Trump wins, I’ll buy. Biden becomes president, you buy mine. We can toast to the end of the political campaign season no matter who wins with no hard feelings.

Reactions: GoodWord28
Well, it is clear Biden is going to be on the ballot. So, let’s wager a beer. Trump wins, I’ll buy. Biden becomes president, you buy mine. We can toast to the end of the political campaign season no matter who wins with no hard feelings.
No hard feelings sounds good. I've never understood people whining and crying and moaning and rioting simply based on who wins an election

If I were a student I don't think there is anything my parents could do to stop me from still going to Clemson even if I wasn't allowed in person for class. I would still be with my friends. Heck, with online learning, it might be pretty awesome to chill at the pool or lake and drink beer every day for 2 months. Assuming pools are open....

Dumb as shit to not have football just because you are not having in person classes. But then dumb as shit is the new normal.

I don't think you understand the Trumpians... The folks that were downplaying this now think that it IS INDEED going to get worse. Not only is it going to get worse, but we all need to be wearing masks. In a couple of weeks they will be saying that Fauci told us to open the country up and that TRUMP was the one who wanted to wait. PLUS now we know that Clements is just a piece of crap b/c he dared to disagree with Trump. It's coming....

Last edited:
Reactions: kgwillison
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT