ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Straight Pride month!

How is that?
Have you read your own posts? Self-explanatory...Uh, never mind. Don’t feel like corresponding with a brick tonight. And, getting ready to celebrate Straight Pride month. Too busy to waste another minute.

I have an idea, why don’t you go have some fun with one of the letters in the alphabet...L Q B T G X Y Z.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Have you read your own posts? Self-explanatory...Uh, never mind. Don’t feel like corresponding with a brick tonight. And, getting ready to celebrate Straight Pride month. Too busy to waste another minute.

I have an idea, why don’t you go have some fun with one of the letters in the alphabet...L Q B T G X Y Z.
Yikes. What a loser

This is being typed from a neutral ground...

Why is a gay rainbow symbol (or celebration) necessary, if a heterosexual symbol (or celebration) is forbidden?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
eICxnTu.png

Here’s our flag.

This is being typed from a neutral ground...

Why is a gay rainbow symbol (or celebration) necessary, if a heterosexual symbol (or celebration) is forbidden?

Asking for a friend.
Tell you what, when people start getting regularly killed just because they are straight, then we’ll start to consider a straight pride flag.

If I told the board I just got back from eating ribs at Sardis and wanted to join this lil party......weeeeeellllll, hah, I will self evacuate now.

That is not a good thing after I have eaten Ribs at Sardis. Imagine if you will David Bannon in that 1970s radiation chair. That is what happens to me after Sardis Rib Night.

Not tonight.

Regularly killed??? Your reasoning makes zero sense. If they can have a gay pride month... why can’t heterosexuals have a month?
The point of gay pride month is to call attention to the issues the LGBT community faces. Paramount among these issues is the amount of violence that gay and especially transgender people face in the US. There have been 26 trans gender people murdered in the US this year. Just last month a man in Detroit targeted a home where gay and transgender people were living and killed 3 people.

The fact that you aren’t aware of this is the exact reason that pride month exists. It’s to help make people aware of it, to help solve the issues that lead to that kind of violence.

More than that, a pride event or pride parade is a place where gay people can go, meet other people who are a part of their community, find acceptance they may or may not be able to find in their own families, and - this is the important part - feel safe.

So, if you’d like to get together with some people and organize a straight pride month, feel free. I’m just curious what your issues would be that you’re trying to call attention to? I’m not aware of anyone who has gone in and shot up a house just because a bunch of straight people lived there having happened in the US recently. Maybe a straight pride month could make me aware of it? How about employers discriminating against straight people? Or businesses refusing to take on straight customers? Or maybe all those closeted straight kids who are terrified their friends and families will reject them need a place they can go to feel safe and feel embraced by other people who are like them.

It’s not about “pride.” It’s about being able to have pride in who you are without threat of discrimination, isolation, or death.

Last edited:
The point of gay pride month is to call attention to the issues the LGBT community faces. Paramount among these issues is the amount of violence that gay and especially transgender people face in the US. There have been 26 trans gender people murdered in the US this year. Just last month a man in Detroit targeted a home where gay and transgender people were living and killed 3 people.

The fact that you aren’t aware of this is the exact reason that pride month exists. It’s to help make people aware of it, to help solve the issues that lead to that kind of violence.

More than that, a pride event or pride parade is a place where gay people can go, meet other people who are a part of their community, find acceptance they may or may not be able to find in their own families, and - this is the important part - feel safe.

So, if you’d like to get together with some people and organize a straight pride month, feel free. I’m just curious what your issues would be that you’re trying to call attention to? I’m not aware of anyone who has gone in and shot up a house just because a bunch of straight people lived there having happened in the US recently. Maybe a straight pride month could make me aware of it? How about employers discriminating against straight people? Or businesses refusing to take on straight customers? Or maybe all those closeted straight kids who are terrified their friends and families will reject them need a place they can go to feel safe and feel embraced by other people who are like them.

It’s not about “pride.” It’s about being able to have pride in who you are without threat of discrimination, isolation, or death.

Gosh, my apologies. You are very well informed with gay pride month. Sounds like the group is close to your heart. Hope you are organizing the event in your area. Good luck!

All we want is to be able to have pride in who we are without the threat of financial ruin for not baking a cake for your people.

All we want is to be able to have pride in who we are without the threat of financial ruin for not baking a cake for your people.
Yes because being bullied/beat/murdered for being LGBTQ is the same as getting ridiculed for not baking a cake because you’re a C U Next Tuesday

Yes because being bullied/beat/murdered for being LGBTQ is the same as getting ridiculed for not baking a cake because you’re a C U Next Tuesday

Sorry, didn't mean to trigger anyone. I've always thought it was against the law to beat someone or murder someone regardless of any other circumstance. So, I would assume you're against Antifa? Do they not bully and beat up people just for exercising First Amendment rights of free speech? For that matter, aren't you attempting to bully me by calling me a ****; just because I'm pointing out a different point of view? No worries, though, I'm not bothered by it in the least.

Sorry, didn't mean to trigger anyone. I've always thought it was against the law to beat someone or murder someone regardless of any other circumstance. So, I would assume you're against Antifa? Do they not bully and beat up people just for exercising First Amendment rights of free speech? For that matter, aren't you attempting to bully me by calling me a ****; just because I'm pointing out a different point of view? No worries, though, I'm not bothered by it in the least.

Yep. Agree with me or you’re a racist, sexist, inbred, redneck, bible thumping, gun loving bigot. ( and apparently a C U Next Tuesday) Liberal philosophy in a nutshell.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

Business refuses a gay customer - people don’t approve of business's decisions and stop shopping there - business suffers.

Sorry bud, that’s capitalism.

Business refuses a gay customer - people don’t approve of business's decisions and stop shopping there - business suffers.

Sorry bud, that’s capitalism.

Yep, and that's the way it should be. Unfortunately, that's not the way libtards let it play out.

I did not call you that but I’m sorry you thought I did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT