ADVERTISEMENT

Has ESPN & Maria Taylor apologized for lying yet?

appalachiatiger

Woodrush
Jan 7, 2009
Asheville NC
has she apologized for lying about CTE yet?

just curious?

we have got to start holding these liars accountable.

until she apologizes we should not let this rest.

clemson should sue

this is called a "Hate Crime"

ESPN is using fake narratives involving race.

we cant let that liar walk free

here is a picture of the lying racist

OIP.r1CqTIL7Xt8hMiK6vvm1nQHaE8

Reactions: yemassee
A) She sucks, and her comments were moronic. We are on the same page.

B) You fiercely advocate holding liars accountable, but yet you continue to support Trump, the biggest liar on Earth.

Makes zero sense to me.

No doubt.

Like the time he said you could keep your doctor... wait

When he advocated global warming for years, and then bought a home on the water’s edge in Martha’s Vineyard... umm

B) You fiercely advocate holding liars accountable, but yet you continue to support Trump, the biggest liar on Earth.

Makes zero sense to me.
LOL. I can think of 2 Presidents with longer noses than Trump. Hate is a terrible thing on the soul.

No doubt.

Like the time he said you could keep your doctor... wait

When he advocated global warming for years, and then bought a home on the water’s edge in Martha’s Vineyard... umm

You are normalizing the behavior of dishonesty. "They all do it." We should expect more from all of our elected officials.

And from his first day in office when he claimed that his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's (it wasn't), to weeks ago when he pledged a full new health care plan in two weeks (still waiting), Trump has lied.

Trump is the biggest liar, and it's provable. But, as was my original point, we should all expect better from our leaders.

Our economy is in the best shape it’s been in. My job is to help people go to work. Some of those people have significant criminal backgrounds and guess what they are going to workin damn good jobs. Before this thread gets zapped, I want to know what the Trump lie is as well. I also want to know why he’s racist. Hear these things all the time but no one can cite specific examples.

saw a video clip last night where Biden says you can’t go into a 7-11 unless you smell like an Indian. Is that racist?

Reactions: ptg9471
any hoo

anyone with her twitter account ask her if she has apologized for lying yet?

has espn responded?

has clemson filed a defamation of character suit yet?

this is serious stuff

we should not allow professional writers to make stuff up, ie, LIE.

she gets paid to be a professional writer or reporter

you cant just lie and get away with it

you just cant

not to mention its a HATE CRIME.

Makes zero sense to me.

he exaggerates...

big difference

then his lies...

well not really big deals

compared to others i have heard lie.

you just dont like his policies

admit it

Our economy is in the best shape it’s been in. My job is to help people go to work. Some of those people have significant criminal backgrounds and guess what they are going to workin damn good jobs. Before this thread gets zapped, I want to know what the Trump lie is as well. I also want to know why he’s racist. Hear these things all the time but no one can cite specific examples.

saw a video clip last night where Biden says you can’t go into a 7-11 unless you smell like an Indian. Is that racist?

Like using the N word.

Trump is a pompous ass. I didn't vote for his personality, I DID vote for him to do what he's done. You morons can hate all you want to.

Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. MLK Jr, had glowing words for Trump. But you won't read that from the mainstream drive-by media. That doesn't fit the narrative.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
I want to know what the Trump lie is as well. I also want to know why he’s racist. Hear these things all the time but no one can cite specific examples.

I've already cited a few specific lies. As for the racism, I'll present the midterm elections of 2018. The "election of the caravan" as Trump himself called it.

In the weeks before the Nov. 6 midterm elections, Trump presented the caravan as an imminent threat. On Nov. 1, Trump appeared in a live press conference announcing that the migrant’s “violence” would be met with the mobilization of American marines.

It was not met with Marines. Another lie. In fact, he only mentioned this dangerous band of migrants once after election day. ONCE.

So was he really concerned about this, or was he trying to stoke racially-motivated fears for political gain? The answer is obvious.

And from his first day in office when he claimed that his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's (it wasn't)

his crowd was bigger than obama's

you guys are not counting the humans there in spirit

the ones that are working to make a living

someone has to pay for politicians to party

obama supporters were government employees or welfare recipients

they had the time and money to go party

Ronald-Reagan-funny-face.jpg

he exaggerates...

big difference

then his lies...

well not really big deals

compared to others i have heard lie.

you just dont like his policies

admit it

I admit - with frequency - that I don't like him. You are right. I have also pointed out the times that I've agreed with him.

But I am opposed to the person that he is. And I will not support him because he is a scum bag. You continue to support him in spite of that fact. Sad.

Hope all of y'all are ready to champion a POTUS making authoritarian rules via executive orders when it's President AOC. These precedents are going to linger with devastating consequences.

July 19:

Trump told Chris Wallace in a Fox News interview that a health care plan would be unveiled within two weeks: “We’re signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do.”

so what happened to it? whats the back story

i get that you are bytching about it

we have a pandemic going on

a bunch of kids committing domestic terrorism

a bunch of black people pissed committing racist acts

a bunch of democrats too scared to face reality

when do we have time to worry about a health care plan

we got bigger things going on

priorities

tenor.gif

when he said 2 days ago that a 17 year old crossing state lines wielding a machine gun was acting out of self defense

I don’t think you understand guns very well.

this is not a post in support of or attack on The Donald. It’s a post to say that your position would seem stronger if you didn’t mischaracterize the weapon. Makes you seem ignorant at best and blindly partisan at worst.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: REDSKNDON
A sports media network lies? I mean the media in general lies??

round table on a media site, lol.

so what happened to it? whats the back story

i get that you are bytching about it

we have a pandemic going on

a bunch of kids committing domestic terrorism

a bunch of black people pissed committing racist acts

a bunch of democrats too scared to face reality

when do we have time to worry about a health care plan

we got bigger things going on

priorities

tenor.gif

You keep excusing away his lies. I'm going to hit the lake with my kids and start a long Labor Day weekend.

Have a good one!

Makes zero sense to me.
By far the lesser of 2 evils... at least he likes the country we live in and the people that reside in it. The other side wants to watch out country burn

As for the racism, I'll present the midterm elections of 2018. The "election of the caravan" as Trump himself called it.

that has nothing to do with race

why do you thing race was a factor?

did they all have passports and were coming thru the gates to check in?

that had absolutely nothing to do with race

the media fooled you into thinking it did

25f2a6fb46da309e3a782866d809dde9.gif

that has nothing to do with race

why do you thing race was a factor?

did they all have passports and were coming thru the gates to check in?

that had absolutely nothing to do with race

the media fooled you into thinking it did

25f2a6fb46da309e3a782866d809dde9.gif

I don't have all day to continue fact-checking you Trump fanboys, but just one more.

Later, he repeated that unsubstantiated claim, telling White House reporters "you're going to find MS-13, you're going to find Middle Eastern. You're going to find everything. And guess what? We're not allowing them in our country. We want safety."

Did he say they were Al Qaeda? No, he just mentioned "middle eastern".

But I'm sure you have yet another excuse and rationalization for that.

I hate him, you love him. It's well established. But facts don't lie (Donald does).

I've already cited a few specific lies. As for the racism, I'll present the midterm elections of 2018. The "election of the caravan" as Trump himself called it.

In the weeks before the Nov. 6 midterm elections, Trump presented the caravan as an imminent threat. On Nov. 1, Trump appeared in a live press conference announcing that the migrant’s “violence” would be met with the mobilization of American marines.

It was not met with Marines. Another lie. In fact, he only mentioned this dangerous band of migrants once after election day. ONCE.

So was he really concerned about this, or was he trying to stoke racially-motivated fears for political gain? The answer is obvious.
Stopping illegal immigration isn’t racist. It’s called enforcing the law and securing borders

Reactions: REDSKNDON
I admit - with frequency - that I don't like him. You are right. I have also pointed out the times that I've agreed with him.

But I am opposed to the person that he is. And I will not support him because he is a scum bag. You continue to support him in spite of that fact. Sad.

Hope all of y'all are ready to champion a POTUS making authoritarian rules via executive orders when it's President AOC. These precedents are going to linger with devastating consequences.

The chosen one, Obama, bragged about the power of the pen.

I don't have all day to continue fact-checking you Trump fanboys, but just one more.

Later, he repeated that unsubstantiated claim, telling White House reporters "you're going to find MS-13, you're going to find Middle Eastern. You're going to find everything. And guess what? We're not allowing them in our country. We want safety."

I hate him, you love him. It's well established. But facts don't lie (Donald does).

You’re blinded by hate. If you wanna see lies listen to the liberal leaders or CNN for about 5 mins. He’s a liar, bigot, misogynistic, racist, etc. It was played out long ago hence the reason no one listens to this garbage anymore.

that doesnt make sense

al qaeda members are mostly from the middle eastern area from what intel was giving him

they were saying that terrrorist were sneaking across the atlantic and working there way up to enter the country illegal

thats just a fact that that was happening

i just dont see that as racist

that doesnt make sense

al qaeda members are mostly from the middle eastern area from what intel was giving him

they were saying that terrrorist were sneaking across the atlantic and working there way up to enter the country illegal

thats just a fact that that was happening

i just dont see that as racist

Tuesday afternoon the president acknowledged, after some back-and-forth with a reporter, that he had no proof there are Middle Easterners in the Central American caravan.

"There's no proof of anything," Trump said.

ADVERTISEMENT