ADVERTISEMENT

Has ESPN & Maria Taylor apologized for lying yet?

I don't have all day to continue fact-checking you Trump fanboys, but just one more.

Later, he repeated that unsubstantiated claim, telling White House reporters "you're going to find MS-13, you're going to find Middle Eastern. You're going to find everything. And guess what? We're not allowing them in our country. We want safety."

Did he say they were Al Qaeda? No, he just mentioned "middle eastern".

But I'm sure you have yet another excuse and rationalization for that.

I hate him, you love him. It's well established. But facts don't lie (Donald does).

Please have a boating accident and drown.

Reactions: WinstonW101
Tuesday afternoon the president acknowledged, after some back-and-forth with a reporter, that he had no proof there are Middle Easterners in the Central American caravan.

"There's no proof of anything," Trump said.

not that specific caravan

he had no proof

so he wasnt lying

but there was intel of a travel route for terrorist

the caravan was a potential threat

Please have a boating accident and drown.

i think one day he will wake up

could-ve-had-a-v8-o.gif

My goodness, someone is vaginally hurt about Trump...on the bright side they and the rest of their fellow loons will have four more years to come to terms with it...in the meantime i am amused...

Reactions: REDSKNDON
How Christian of you.

Just you drown, not your kids - bless their hearts. This will give them the opportunity to not live in a house with, grow up with, and be influence by a man that is such a huge sissy.

has she apologized for lying about CTE yet?

just curious?

we have got to start holding these liars accountable.

until she apologizes we should not let this rest.

clemson should sue

this is called a "Hate Crime"

ESPN is using fake narratives involving race.

we cant let that liar walk free

here is a picture of the lying racist

OIP.r1CqTIL7Xt8hMiK6vvm1nQHaE8

what in the world are you talking about?

Just you drown, not your kids - bless their hearts. This will give them the opportunity to not live in a house with, grow up with, and be influence by a man that is such a huge sissy.

So you just hope I die. Got it.

Kind of a "Love your neighbor as thyself...unless they have different political views" thing.

Probably a good time to express my appreciation for @Cocks are Number 1 and @appalachiatiger. We have plenty of discourse on these topics, but never resort to personal attacks. Even in jest.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

Kind of a "Love your neighbor as thyself...unless they have different political views" thing.

Probably a good time to express my appreciation for @Cocks are Number 1 and @appalachiatiger. We have plenty of discourse on these topics, but never resort to personal attacks. Even in jest.

You going to cry? You’re going to cry.

So, just to be clear....he's a sissy because he doesn't support Trump?

We may disagree on things, but you’re alright in my book.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
My vote has never sat a president. I find myself being a down the middle guy that’s voted for just about every party. The divide politically has been just f ing insane for years now. As an outsider looking in its so funny to watch how each side spins the BS. Didn’t vote for Obama but he wasn’t as bad as the right said he would be and not as bad as they said he was. As the grandson of a POW I made my choice not to vote for Trump before he was the candidate but again not nearly as bad as left makes him to be. While the right and left fuss, fight and try to fnck each other over the rest of us are the ones that get fncked. In a country of our size it’s sad the best options were Trump/Hillary and now Trump/Biden.
Think about this for a second, starting in the 80s we had 8 years of a VP Bush then 4 years of a President Bush. 8 years of Clinton the. 8 more years of a Bush, then more Clinton’s and Bush running for president. Throw in Kennedy’s and Roosevelt’s and a hand full of families have controlled the political narrative in this country for decades. But as the saying goes most people don’t care that they’re getting fncked as long as it’s their candidate that’s fncking them.

ADVERTISEMENT