ADVERTISEMENT

Have we talked about Kirk Herbstreit today on Gameday?

Depends, is there a moratorium on Herby bashing while his kids are on the team?

I don’t know what he did, but I assume we’re here to roast him

Reactions: TM2013
Screen-Shot-2020-09-05-at-1.25.06-PM.jpg

Seemed pretty genuine to me. The guys not an actor who’s trained himself to cry on command.

Everything that I saw lined up perfectly with trying to continue to speak through it.

ha. You serious? Why is he crying? “Its. Not. Ok”. that these kids have to hold the wheel at 10 and 2 or theyll be shot in the face.

Would like to have heard some examples of the stories he’s referring to. Not saying he’s not being truthful, by any stretch. But it’s pretty clear that all this unrest is not over people Who were just driving around with their hands at 10 and 2 while wearing a Nike hoodie.

Didn’t see Kirk today but in the brief bit I watched of SMU and Texas Tech, I realized I do not need Jesse Palmer lecturing me on race issues and such. Dang those folks. I’m out.
Well I watched golf, horse racing and two football games and had to.listen to all the woke folk talk to me about blm. Well I would just like to enjoy sports without the lecture.

Typical ESPN loser. He looked like an idiot and should be roasted for it.

Most of this right now is over the Wisconsin thing. I won’t even say that thug’s name. Look at his rap sheet and all the violent offenses. I couldn’t give two shits about what happened to him.

ha. You serious? Why is he crying? “Its. Not. Ok”. that these kids have to hold the wheel at 10 and 2 or theyll be shot in the face.
Just a pro tip. Most every time I have ever been pulled, quite a few in my youth, I roll down the window and put both hands out for the officer to see. Most cops appreciate that.

Just a pro tip. Most every time I have ever been pulled, quite a few in my youth, I roll down the window and put both hands out for the officer to see. Most cops appreciate that.
Bingo. Countless times I've been given warnings for simply being respectful and making things easy on the LEO.

Ignorant and racist people would cry racism, saying that I wouldn't have been given a warning if I was black.

So which is it? Are you respectful? Or ignorant and racist?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT