ADVERTISEMENT

He responded....

Embarrassing. He's Mr. Internet tough guy with Joe Biden, but he is a damn coward when it comes to standing up to Putin/Russia.

He is an absolute embarrassment to our country. All of us share in the shame of having him as the face of our nation.

Lots of us don't think he's an embarrassment to this country. No shame in having him be the face of our nation. Guess crooked Hillary would have been a much "better face"? She is so respectable. Such integrity. She is laughable. Trump is doing a lot of good things. These are different times. He's exactly what this country needs. Proud that I voted for him. I will be voting for him again. TRUMP 2020.

Interesting story about Joe Biden:

A co-worker was telling me that he happened to be in downtown Greenville some years ago when Joe was in town speaking for some event. He didn't realize that Biden would even be in town, he just happened to be there.
Anyway, he happened to be in a crowd of people, and one of the Secret Service agents was next to him, and he just started small talk with the guy.
In the process of conversation, he asked the SS agent what kind of issues they run into having to safeguard the vice-president.
"Actually, our biggest issue is getting him to keep his hands off of little girls", the SS agent responded.
Wow.
A little Youtube search provides videos. Very, very creepy guy.

That never happened, and I can't believe you bought it.

No.... Troubling in the direction a democrat in office takes our nation. That's what is very worrisome to many of us.

Lots of us don't think he's an embarrassment to this country. No shame in having him be the face of our nation. Guess crooked Hillary would have been a much "better face"? She is so respectable. Such integrity. She is laughable. Trump is doing a lot of good things. These are different times. He's exactly what this country needs. Proud that I voted for him. I will be voting for him again. TRUMP 2020.
I am appalled at the number of people who will defend the immoral, repulsive, and embarrassing behavior of Trump just because he is not a Democrat. You don't have to support a democratic platform to be repulsed by this piece of garbage. His behavior is a stain on the fabric of America and everything we should stand for and you shouldn't have to be a Democrat to have the moral integrity to say that.

Not attacking you personally, just a general observation I see in many good people who defend his embarrassing actions by pointing to someone else as an excuse. Bad is bad. Immoral is immoral. Bat shit crazy is bat shit crazy. It doesn't matter what political party you belong to.

I am appalled at the number of people who will defend the immoral, repulsive, and embarrassing behavior of Trump just because he is not a Democrat. You don't have to support a democratic platform to be repulsed by this piece of garbage. His behavior is a stain on the fabric of America and everything we should stand for and you shouldn't have to be a Democrat to have the moral integrity to say that.

Not attacking you personally, just a general observation I see in many good people who defend his embarrassing actions by pointing to someone else as an excuse. Bad is bad. Immoral is immoral. Bat shit crazy is bat shit crazy. It doesn't matter what political party you belong to.

All that goes on in this crazy ass country of ours and you're calling Trump out? He's cleaning it up! Agee to disagree, BIG TIME!

Last edited:
Reactions: orangelvis
All that goes on in this crazy ass country of ours and you're calling Trump out? He's cleaning it up! Agee to disagree, BIG TIME! @amynhop is kicking ass itt. She's right. Andy McCabe's firing is just the beginning of removing the unelected, slime that has entrenched itself in Washington. The leakers, the unmaskers, the secret societies, (as described in the Strzok texts) will be brought to light. Can't wait for the IG report, which will be out soon. The slimeballs are going nuts, trying a new narrative every day.

Reactions: Earle36 and amynhop

I agree with you about his behavior. I dislike it a lot.
He's a loud mouthed, in your face, rude, NY yankee. Like a lot of them I've known in my life.
But his policies have gotten massive... MASSIVE... positive results.
Whether it's the tax policy that has thrown gasoline on the economy, or his tough talk with North Korea that has brought them to the table at least CLAIMING they are willing to disarm, or his attitude to kill Muslim terrorists in the Middle East or protect the borders.... the man is getting positive results in a LOT of ways.
And you may HATE that, but it is also true.

All that goes on in this crazy ass country of ours and you're calling Trump out? He's cleaning it up! Agee to disagree, BIG TIME! @amynhop is kicking ass itt. She's right. Andy McCabe's firing is just the beginning of removing the unelected, slime that has entrenched itself in Washington. The leakers, the unmaskers, the secret societies, (as described in the Strzok texts) will be brought to light. Can't wait for the IG report, which will be out soon. The slimeballs are going nuts, trying a new narrative every day.

You tell em!

Reactions: FreeSC
hahahahahahahahahaha...

seems plausible.

this is right up there with your "i've read the stories, slaves liked being slaves" story.

Which I have never, ever said.
And I have never, ever defended slavery. It repulses me.
Your claim is a lie and it is disgusting.

And the story is 100% true from someone I've worked with every day for the last 2 years who I have never, ever caught in a lie.
Do a little Youtube search on Biden and little girls. Real. Creepy.

Which I have never, ever said.
And I have never, ever defended slavery. It repulses me.
Your claim is a lie and it is disgusting.

And the story is 100% true from someone I've worked with every day for the last 2 years who I have never, ever caught in a lie.
Do a little Youtube search on Biden and little girls. Real. Creepy.

Hahaha. You did once say you did a bunch of research on your own and, after reading letters from slaves, you concluded that many slaves liked their owners and we're grateful. You also said the relationship between slaves and slave owners was akin to a tough father.

I'm not the only one who remembers...

No. I posted a tweet, twerp.

A direct quote from our Commander in Chief. It's not a meme.

What you posted is literally a meme. True quote or not. That's what a meme is, an image with text on it designed to spread from one person to another.

What you posted is literally a meme. True quote or not. That's what a meme is, an image with text on it designed to spread from one person to another.
dcZPVi3.png

I just don't consider a quote to be a meme.

Ask Billy Davis about former VP Biden. He's a TI member. He was head of his security contingent. I know which man I would prefer to represent the country on the world scene. And it isn't the current president.

Big shocker.

Ask Billy Davis about former VP Biden. He's a TI member. He was head of his security contingent. I know which man I would prefer to represent the country on the world scene. And it isn't the current president.

What can you tell us about Biden @24TIGER ?

I agree with you about his behavior. I dislike it a lot.
He's a loud mouthed, in your face, rude, NY yankee. Like a lot of them I've known in my life.
But his policies have gotten massive... MASSIVE... positive results.
Whether it's the tax policy that has thrown gasoline on the economy, or his tough talk with North Korea that has brought them to the table at least CLAIMING they are willing to disarm, or his attitude to kill Muslim terrorists in the Middle East or protect the borders.... the man is getting positive results in a LOT of ways.
And you may HATE that, but it is also true.
First, good to see you break from the pack and call out his behavior.

As for "his policies", I would first say that he doesn't even know what is in the tax bill. That tax bill was 100% crafted by "establishment" republicans in the House and Senate and Trump had no idea what he was signing, he was willing to sign anything, just like Mitch McConnell said. Any policy that is longer than 3 or 4 sentences is beyond his ability to craft or comprehend. And if he had the ability to comprehend it, he doesn't have the interest or patience to read it. That said, the market actually has leveled off somewhat after its signing and our deficit spending has spiked dramatically, just as was forecast. He has more than doubled the deficit he projected in his first proposed budget for year 1 and is on track to blow year 2 out of the water as well. Deficit spending is expected to exceed $1 trillion or more a year for the rest of his term. In two years he has more than doubled the deficit spending Obama had in his last year. Its unsustainable. The markets will be impacted at some point.

As for his tough talk on North Korea, you may call it tough talk, but I call it crazy talk. He didn't move North Korea to do anything. South Korea has gotten them to the table and began negotiations, not Trump. South Korea did so by actually separating themselves from Trump. We don't even have an ambassador to South Korea. South Korea is actually fearful of Trump and has taken the lead role as a result. When their delegation was briefing the White House a couple of weeks ago on their progress, and mentioned there may be an opening to meet, he piped up and said "I want to meet him. Make it happen." to everyone in the room's surprise. A meeting wasn't even in the cards. It was then broadcast like some concession by Kim that Trump had gotten. Kim hasn't even agreed to meet Trump yet. And he has made no concessions. One of the big complaints from the world and our own state dept is that Trump placed no conditions and negotiated for nothing before agreeing to a meeting. He just decided he wanted to do it off the top of his head. Again, he has gotten nothing from Kim and you are lauding it as some breakthrough. Any gains in diplomacy so far are 100% South Korea.

As for the Middle East, Trumps strategy has been to abandon the Kurds, bow down to Putin and Ertowan and allow them to run that part of the world while Iran broadens it's influence in the region, namely Iraq. And now he wants to back out of the Iran Nuclear deal, which has basically accomplished everything that we could only hope and dream to accomplish with North Korea. If he signed an exact replica of the Iran nuclear deal with North Korea today it would be regarded as a monumental achievement. Instead he wants to rip it up which would give Iran the green light to start back up their nuclear arms program, which in turn would cause Saudi Arabia to do the same (which their Prince confirmed he would do on 60 minutes last week). This would create a nuclear arms race in the most dangerous part of the world. It would be a disaster that would make North Korea look miniscule.

The Iran deal may not have been perfect, but they are complying and we have inspectors in every single nuclear facility in Iran, have eyes on every single centrifuge and are controlling and tracking no less than 98% of their uranium. Because the average person doesn't understand the deal and it sounded good on the campaign to oppose it because it was done under Obama, he is now wanting to follow through with something even Mattis and all of our allies think would be a horrible idea. And like I said earlier, because the Iran nuclear deal is greater than 3 sentences, he doesn't even know what is in it anyway.

He would take a 4 iron and do the “Elin Wood” on old Joe.

What can you tell us about Biden @24TIGER ?
As a former U.S. Secret Service Special Agent, I will not comment in any public forum about any past, or current USSS protectee.

I certainly have my own opinions, like any American, on a variety of issues concerning our government.

I did vote for President Trump, so feel free to draw your own conclusions based on that tidbit. BillyD

As a former U.S. Secret Service Special Agent, I will not comment in any public forum about any past, or current USSS protectee.

I certainly have my own opinions, like any American, on a variety of issues concerning our government.

I did vote for President Trump, so feel free to draw your own conclusions based on that tidbit. BillyD

Thank you, Billy!

GO TiGERS!
TRUMP2020

@FreeSC ... This is why nobody believes your friend. The notion that an secret service officer, ON DUTY, was willing to have some sort of conversation with your friend is far fetched enough, but a willingness to editorialize, on his protectee, to a random on the street, definitely did not happen.

@FreeSC ... This is why nobody believes your friend. The notion that an secret service officer, ON DUTY, was willing to have some sort of conversation with your friend is far fetched enough, but a willingness to editorialize, on his protectee, to a random on the street, definitely did not happen.
Ask Billy Davis what a great man Biden is.
Ha Ha!
Trump/ Pence 2020 is a lock you Hillary/ Obama piss ants!!

Both men are creepy and of questionable character yet they are defended by TI members based on the political party with which they are associated. Gotta tell ya, I didn't see that coming.
Wish I could like this 100 times. It helps to explain the unbelievable thoughts and actions of my fellow citizens. Few of us saw this coming, but we should have. I fear we are going to pay a huge price for seeing it too late. Too many Americans look at politics like Clemson-USC sports.

Ask Billy Davis what a great man Biden is.
Ha Ha!
Trump/ Pence 2020 is a lock you Hillary/ Obama piss ants!!

What? He's already ITT saying he won't comment... Which proves my point.

You continue to prove my other, oft-stated point, that you are a disaster of a himan being.

I hope not. I hope a conservative republican runs in 2020, I would really like to vote for them.
The best Republican would be someone such as Ben Sasse. He has character. He's honest. And there is absolutely no way he would win because Trump has taken the Republican Party as hostage.

Its current members are anti-elite, anti-intelligence (in more ways than one!).

Perplexes me because if someone were going to a neurosurgeon, would they want to go to the elite surgeon or the one who finished at the bottom of his or her class? If they were on the battlefield would they want to be protected by the elite marksman or the one who barely passed the test?

We should want no less out of our elected officials. As president, we have the guy who would be at the bottom of his class ... and who only got in school because Dad paid his way in.

The best Republican would be someone such as Ben Sasse. He has character. He's honest. And there is absolutely no way he would win because Trump has taken the Republican Party as hostage.

Perplexes me because if someone were going to a neurosurgeon, would they want to go to the elite surgeon or the one who finished at the bottom of his or her class? If they were on the battlefield would they want to be protected by the elite marksman or the one who barely passed the test?

We should want no less out of our elected officials. As president, we have the guy who would be at the bottom of his class ... and who only got in school because Dad paid his way in.
If you made a class out of senate house and executive branch, there are plenty of people way below Donald.

Sounds like the Kennedys and they are still being elected.

Ideal candidate?
I assume you mean ideal candidate that is a real person, alive today. Let's also assume also we are talking someone that has already entered political life. It might be to constrained to just talk about people who have a chance to win a presidential primary (or at least not as much fun to debate online since so many compromises would have to be made).

I think I would pick Michael Munger. Ran as the 2008 Libertarian Candidate for Governor in North Carolina.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Munger

yikes.

and you're not regretful of that decision?

Did @FreeSC really say that?

Yes. He once said he went to the library and read a bunch of letters written by slaves. And based on that research he concluded that the slaves saw their owners more as strict father figures, and that the conditions weren't that bad.

Reactions: firegiver
ADVERTISEMENT