ADVERTISEMENT

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

Lol, using Alex Berenson - a writer and conspiracy theorist to prove a point is Qrazy. mRNA has been studied for decades and is used for cancer and other diseases. Just because you can find a rare severe reaction out of hundreds of millions of people, proves nothing. The stat you should care about is 80% of the people who have died are unvaccinated. I'll trust the worldwide medical community over your far right propagandists, who are looking for attention. Why don't you indulge the overwhelming evidence to the contrary of your theses? 🤔
Consipracy theorist! Ha

Typical lib response "conspiracy theorist." If i had a dollar for everything that you called a conspiracy and turned out to be true, I'd be retired by now.

Guess we should stick to those government sanctioned people who have continuously lied to you (proven lies) huh?

Alex Berenson has been far more accurate than any of your government sanctioned people.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I'm not trying to frighten anyone. I just think people should have access to the proper information. This is not a riskless shot. People do have adverse reactions to the shot and people have died after receiving the shot. Those are indisputable facts. I can accept those facts and still realize that it is safe for the large majority, but that is different from safe for everyone.

The long term effects of the shot are not known. Again, an indisputable fact. Well known and respected doctors have suggested the risk does not outweigh the benefits of the shot.

My point is that an unproven preventative therapy should be an individual choice. Any mandate or coercion by the government, or anyone else, is disgusting.

The fact that the shot does not prevent transmission should render mute your opinion on anyone else's decision to get the shot.

I dont think the % of the population who has recieved the shot is that high. I think its more like 60-65% and the percent that has received 2 shots is more like 50%.

God forbid we have a real pandemic, the government has ruined its credibility and won't get near the compliance going forward.
I said almost 80% with one shot.

"As of this week, federal data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that 78% of the total population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine."

There have also been studies that show 319,000 deaths could have been averted if all adults got vaccinated. How does that compare to your rare reports of inflammation? Lol

Consipracy theorist! Ha

Typical lib response "conspiracy theorist." If i had a dollar for everything that you called a conspiracy and turned out to be true, I'd be retired by now.

Guess we should stick to those government sanctioned people who have continuously lied to you (proven lies) huh?

Alex Berenson has been far more accurate than any of your government sanctioned people.
Alex Berenson tells lies for profit and tries to be controversial enough to get a segment on Fox.

Isn't it curious how you Ultra-MAGAs all say the same shit but nobody else does? You really believe you're all smarter than the rest of the population that doesn't believe in lies? It's not like your Cinnamon Circus Clown has a record of telling the truth, but like a good cult, you lap up all his words and model his behavior in all other areas as well. I hate to break it to you but the grifters you listen to on the far-right care nothing about informing you - they just want to piss you off and make you a follower to boost their profile.

But you keep listening to them and I'll listen to the majority of the world's experts and we'll see who comes out ahead...

Reactions: flotiger
Alex Berenson tells lies for profit and tries to be controversial enough to get a segment on Fox.

Isn't it curious how you Ultra-MAGAs all say the same shit but nobody else does? You really believe you're all smarter than the rest of the population that doesn't believe in lies? It's not like your Cinnamon Circus Clown has a record of telling the truth, but like a good cult, you lap up all his words and model his behavior in all other areas as well. I hate to break it to you but the grifters you listen to on the far-right care nothing about informing you - they just want to piss you off and make you a follower to boost their profile.

But you keep listening to them and I'll listen to the majority of the world's experts and we'll see who comes out ahead...
Alex Berenson is a truth patriot and a real authentic investigative reporter. I know its hard for you to fathom that concept since you only watch certified msm endorsed news.

Alex Berenson is a truth patriot and a real authentic investigative reporter. I know its hard for you to fathom that concept since you only watch certified msm endorsed news.
"In this crowded field of wrongness, one voice stands out. The voice of Alex Berenson: the former New York Times reporter, Yale-educated novelist, avid tweeter, online essayist, and all-around pandemic gadfly. Berenson has been serving up COVID-19 hot takes for the past year, blithely predicting that the United States would not reach 500,000 deaths (we’ve surpassed 550,000) and arguing that cloth and surgical masks can’t protect against the coronavirus (yes, they can).

Berenson has a big megaphone. He has more than 200,000 followers on Twitter and millions of viewers for his frequent appearances on Fox News’ most-watched shows. On Laura Ingraham’s show, he downplayed the vaccines, suggesting that Israel’s experience proved they were considerably less effective than initially claimed. On Tucker Carlson Tonight, he predicted that the vaccines would cause an uptick in cases of COVID-related illness and death in the U.S.

The vaccines have inspired his most troubling comments. For the past few weeks on Twitter, Berenson has mischaracterized just about every detail regarding the vaccines to make the dubious case that most people would be better off avoiding them. As his conspiratorial nonsense accelerates toward the pandemic’s finish line, he has proved himself the Secretariat of being wrong:

• Haha
don’t see a cause of death listed, only that it’s not foul play. 44 yes old. Heart related? Drugs? Vax?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
"In this crowded field of wrongness, one voice stands out. The voice of Alex Berenson: the former New York Times reporter, Yale-educated novelist, avid tweeter, online essayist, and all-around pandemic gadfly. Berenson has been serving up COVID-19 hot takes for the past year, blithely predicting that the United States would not reach 500,000 deaths (we’ve surpassed 550,000) and arguing that cloth and surgical masks can’t protect against the coronavirus (yes, they can).

Berenson has a big megaphone. He has more than 200,000 followers on Twitter and millions of viewers for his frequent appearances on Fox News’ most-watched shows. On Laura Ingraham’s show, he downplayed the vaccines, suggesting that Israel’s experience proved they were considerably less effective than initially claimed. On Tucker Carlson Tonight, he predicted that the vaccines would cause an uptick in cases of COVID-related illness and death in the U.S.

The vaccines have inspired his most troubling comments. For the past few weeks on Twitter, Berenson has mischaracterized just about every detail regarding the vaccines to make the dubious case that most people would be better off avoiding them. As his conspiratorial nonsense accelerates toward the pandemic’s finish line, he has proved himself the Secretariat of being wrong:

you can poke holes in all of these ...i mean...the atlantic? no point in bothering with that, believe what youre told by the science. what is hilarious is if biden lost the election youd be completely against the vaccine because trump. its all political to you. alex berenson was a card carrying member of the left until he didnt think what he was supposed to and now hes a conspiracy theorist. its what the left does. comply or face the smear campaign - see also matt taibbi or glen greenwald. very intelligent people, once beloved by the left who dared to follow principal over party lines on a particular issue and are now right wing extremists. bill maher is another one whos come under fire because he dared to point out covid policy stupidity. same with joe rogan or russell brand - two very left leaning by admission now characterized as far right extremists. its almost like theres a pattern.

you can poke holes in all of these ...i mean...the atlantic? no point in bothering with that, believe what youre told by the science. what is hilarious is if biden lost the election youd be completely against the vaccine because trump. its all political to you. alex berenson was a card carrying member of the left until he didnt think what he was supposed to and now hes a conspiracy theorist. its what the left does. comply or face the smear campaign - see also matt taibbi or glen greenwald. very intelligent people, once beloved by the left who dared to follow principal over party lines on a particular issue and are now right wing extremists. bill maher is another one whos come under fire because he dared to point out covid policy stupidity. same with joe rogan or russell brand - two very left leaning by admission now characterized as far right extremists. its almost like theres a pattern.
This is like a copy/paste from every single MAGA on the board and it's simple-minded horseshit.
  • It doesn't matter what article I post, if it's not from an outlet that believes the election was stolen, you don't trust it. And just like every other Trump sycophant on the board, you won't say what outlets you would trust because you know they're all guilty of yellow journalism.
  • The biggest LIE all the MAGAs tell is we would be against the vaccine if Trump had won. Sorry but The Left isn't that stupid and our decision to get vaccinated has NOTHING to do with who the President is. Once it was FDA approved, that's all we needed to know that it was safe and effective. The FDA approved it in Dec 2020 while Trump was still President and every liberal relative I have in the eligible age group was desperate to get it as quickly as they could find it. Don't give me the standard MAGA response that Kamala and Joe said they wouldn't take it because of Trump, because that's an abject lie. They said they wouldn't trust it before the FDA was ready to approve it because Trump was pressuring them to do so before the election.
    • I give Trump credit for Operation Warp Speed and even got the Moderna vaccine that was developed under that program. Let's just call it the Trump vaccine. Again, my decision to get vaccinated had NOTHING to do with who the President was.
  • I have no idea if Berenson is left or right - I just know he's a full of shit grifter who has gotten everything wrong.

This is like a copy/paste from every single MAGA on the board and it's simple-minded horseshit.
  • It doesn't matter what article I post, if it's not from an outlet that believes the election was stolen, you don't trust it. And just like every other Trump sycophant on the board, you won't say what outlets you would trust because you know they're all guilty of yellow journalism.
  • The biggest LIE all the MAGAs tell is we would be against the vaccine if Trump had won. Sorry but The Left isn't that stupid and our decision to get vaccinated has NOTHING to do with who the President is. Once it was FDA approved, that's all we needed to know that it was safe and effective. The FDA approved it in Dec 2020 while Trump was still President and every liberal relative I have in the eligible age group was desperate to get it as quickly as they could find it. Don't give me the standard MAGA response that Kamala and Joe said they wouldn't take it because of Trump, because that's an abject lie. They said they wouldn't trust it before the FDA was ready to approve it because Trump was pressuring them to do so before the election.
    • I give Trump credit for Operation Warp Speed and even got the Moderna vaccine that was developed under that program. Let's just call it the Trump vaccine. Again, my decision to get vaccinated had NOTHING to do with who the President was.
  • I have no idea if Berenson is left or right - I just know he's a full of shit grifter who has gotten everything wrong.
Berenson has been spot on and provides the data that you can parse through yourself. He has been much more accurate than anyone else on the topic of Covid and vaccines.

Speaking of the Atlantic… Everyone should really look into the people behind it and their ties to Les Wexner and everyone’s favorite madam Ghislaine Maxwell and homeboy Jeff Epstein

Only bring it up because it’s one of NY and Dpic’s favorite “credible” sources

Speaking of the Atlantic… Everyone should really look into the people behind it and their ties to Les Wexner and everyone’s favorite madam Ghislaine Maxwell and homeboy Jeff Epstein

Only bring it up because it’s one of NY and Dpic’s favorite “credible” sources
Just a reminder that you refuse to share the "credible" sources you would trust. We know why though.

Reactions: flotiger
It's just sad you people aren't any brighter than you are.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
There have also been studies that show 319,000 deaths could have been averted if all adults got vaccinated. How does that compare to your rare reports of inflammation? Lol

You keep saying stuff like this without clarifying the makeup of the 319K. How many were older Americans? How many were fats? How many had diabeetus? How many had other comorbidities?

The group above should probably get vaccinated and it could have prevented them from dying. The healthy under 50 crowd is largely unaffected. Those stats without the accurate clarification are misleading.

One thing you at right about - Your decision to get vaccinated shouldn’t be about politics. It should be about facts, logic, risk, personal situation, etc. Zero politics. A healthy, under 40 person with no comorbidities can extremely easily weigh facts, logic and the widely available stats on their risk profile and come to the conclusion that the vaccine isn’t necessary.

Reactions: Hkytiger
Berenson has been spot on and provides the data that you can parse through yourself. He has been much more accurate than anyone else on the topic of Covid and vaccines.
No. No he hasn't. Nothing else can be said. This a religious, with small r, to you people. Meaning no matter what imperical evidence is presented, no matter what proven facts, you'll still only belief your myths.

No. No he hasn't. Nothing else can be said. This a religious, with small r, to you people. Meaning no matter what imperical evidence is presented, no matter what proven facts, you'll still only belief your myths.

He uses raw data provided by the government, you can look at the data yourself. He has been more accurate than any other source out there.

again, i aint maga bub. im just calling like it is. if the atlantic leaned any further left itd fall into the pacific. they are insane - didnt they just have a cover story about leave poor joe biden alone - you shouldnt pursue impeachment no matter how much evidence for it might exist because its mean. but if i dont like the president its ok to invent a story about him to do so. dont really care for trump but the media humiliated itself with its actions towards him. it was banana republic stuff. the left is now run by twitter reactions and that means if you say something they dont like youre a far right extremist.

ya sure about that? go back and look at the reactions when trump started talking about it publicly and reactions from the left. theres receipts. dont worry i know shts and giggles added qualifiers - though they commented multiple times and was not always clear but ill allow it. just not sure how the hell trump or pharma cos were going to distribute a vaccine without fda approval/cdc signoff. so its kinda redundant. but there were quite a few other politicians who commented. not to mention the media/hollywood echo chamber sharing their thoughts. so yea that was a real thing despite your selective memory loss. its not magas its people who live in reality and dont forget whats not convenient by shouting down from their soap box.

good for you making your own decision on it though, everyone should. many on the left were claiming there wouldnt trust fda because approval would occur due to political influence. sure you wouldnt be there? i wasnt getting it at any point.

i get my news all over. ill dabble in articles from mainstream to keep tabs on them. if i watch any news its breaking point or the hill typically, though i do have bloomberg on a tv all day too. i read tons of stuff, more in the world of markets but lots of crossover in macro btw financial system, fiscal/monetary policies, and political climate. have a network of trusted people that communicate and share what we find interesting that runs the gamut of interests and complexity. can be zerohedge article, can be a 10 pg pdf on mbs negative convexity, can be a picture

You keep saying stuff like this without clarifying the makeup of the 319K. How many were older Americans? How many were fats? How many had diabeetus? How many had other comorbidities?

The group above should probably get vaccinated and it could have prevented them from dying. The healthy under 50 crowd is largely unaffected. Those stats without the accurate clarification are misleading.

One thing you at right about - Your decision to get vaccinated shouldn’t be about politics. It should be about facts, logic, risk, personal situation, etc. Zero politics. A healthy, under 40 person with no comorbidities can extremely easily weigh facts, logic and the widely available stats on their risk profile and come to the conclusion that the vaccine isn’t necessary.
If you've followed me on this board, you know I don't just say stuff unless I can back it up, so one of the sources for my statement is below. YOU keep bringing up comorbidities, which makes no sense - why does it matter that they had diabetes if they would have lived another 25 years if they had gotten vaccinated? If you had a close, fat relative who died from being unvaccinated, would you kick yourself for not encouraging them to get vaccinated or would you be more focused on how many Twinkies they ate?

At this point, if an under 40 doesn't want to get vaccinated, then fine, I think it's a dumb decision but I don't care anymore. It would be different if vaccines were expensive or hard to find or unsafe, but the vaccine is none of those. You could get it in the next 30 mins if you wanted to and it's free. When given the choices of Good, Better, Best do all Republicans only want Good? Or is it just when it comes to the vaccine? No need to answer that because we all know it's ONLY people on the right that make that decision, stupidly for political reasons. I see it in my own circles - all of my liberal friends got it as soon as they possibly could, while my conservative friends still haven't gotten it. They also won't provide a logical explanation for the decision either but it's clear regardless - they were Trump supporters - derp.

again, i aint maga bub. im just calling like it is. if the atlantic leaned any further left itd fall into the pacific. they are insane - didnt they just have a cover story about leave poor joe biden alone - you shouldnt pursue impeachment no matter how much evidence for it might exist because its mean. but if i dont like the president its ok to invent a story about him to do so. dont really care for trump but the media humiliated itself with its actions towards him. it was banana republic stuff. the left is now run by twitter reactions and that means if you say something they dont like youre a far right extremist.

ya sure about that? go back and look at the reactions when trump started talking about it publicly and reactions from the left. theres receipts. dont worry i know shts and giggles added qualifiers - though they commented multiple times and was not always clear but ill allow it. just not sure how the hell trump or pharma cos were going to distribute a vaccine without fda approval/cdc signoff. so its kinda redundant. but there were quite a few other politicians who commented. not to mention the media/hollywood echo chamber sharing their thoughts. so yea that was a real thing despite your selective memory loss. its not magas its people who live in reality and dont forget whats not convenient by shouting down from their soap box.

good for you making your own decision on it though, everyone should. many on the left were claiming there wouldnt trust fda because approval would occur due to political influence. sure you wouldnt be there? i wasnt getting it at any point.

i get my news all over. ill dabble in articles from mainstream to keep tabs on them. if i watch any news its breaking point or the hill typically, though i do have bloomberg on a tv all day too. i read tons of stuff, more in the world of markets but lots of crossover in macro btw financial system, fiscal/monetary policies, and political climate. have a network of trusted people that communicate and share what we find interesting that runs the gamut of interests and complexity. can be zerohedge article, can be a 10 pg pdf on mbs negative convexity, can be a picture
Again, it won't matter what source I use, we know you won't trust it unless it comes from a treasonous outlet like Breitbart, The Blaze or InfoWars. In your world, the truth matters not - only hearing what you want is the goal. Though I respect The Hill and Bloomberg, they haven't taken much of a stance on the conspiracy theorists.

"Getting away from just searches, Substack has also become the home to some other notorious COVID-19 conspiracy theorists and misinformation spreaders. These include Alex Berenson’s Unreported Truths. You might recall that Berenson was suspended from Twitter in August for promoting COVID-19 misinformation. However, he just pivoted over to Substack, where he now is on track to earn roughly $700,000 a year from subscriptions." <-- the grift

its hilarious seeing what you recognize as intelligence
It's like you're trying to say grass is blue and sky is green. Or words, facts, evidence, or just good old common sense has lost all its meaning to some of you people. You have got to be smarter than this. Do you believe every scam artist and snake oil salesman that comes your way?

Again, it won't matter what source I use, we know you won't trust it unless it comes from a treasonous outlet like Breitbart, The Blaze or InfoWars. In your world, the truth matters not - only hearing what you want is the goal. Though I respect The Hill and Bloomberg, they haven't taken much of a stance on the conspiracy theorists.

"Getting away from just searches, Substack has also become the home to some other notorious COVID-19 conspiracy theorists and misinformation spreaders. These include Alex Berenson’s Unreported Truths. You might recall that Berenson was suspended from Twitter in August for promoting COVID-19 misinformation. However, he just pivoted over to Substack, where he now is on track to earn roughly $700,000 a year from subscriptions." <-- the grift

The data matters.

Interesting how you will ignore the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, in favor of a NON-doctor on a mission to grift susceptible MAGAs.
i just keep wondering when they're going to run out of money. they're buying gold off the TV and investing in MAGA golf trips. at some point it has to end, right?

i just keep wondering when they're going to run out of money. they're buying gold off the TV and investing in MAGA golf trips. at some point it has to end, right?
One would think but Trump has already grifted them for 250 million over the election lie and the bucks keep flowing. He knows he has them by the balls so he keeps shitting golden eggs for the true believers to blow their life savings on.

Interesting how you will ignore the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, in favor of a NON-doctor on a mission to grift susceptible MAGAs.
The evidence is in the data. Data doesn't lie. Masks don't work. The vaccine (preventative therapeutic) doesn't stop transmission. Covid isn't dangerous to those under the age of 70.

#DataFacts

Data doesn't care if you are liberal or conservative, black, white, purple, trannie or straight.

One would think but Trump has already grifted them for 250 million over the election lie and the bucks keep flowing. He knows he has them by the balls so he keeps shitting golden eggs for the true believers to blow their life savings on.
right, but how many scientologists are there? manye a few million? how did he get the cult so large so fast? truly a study for the ages.

The evidence is in the data. Data doesn't lie. Masks don't work. The vaccine (preventative therapeutic) doesn't stop transmission. Covid isn't dangerous to those under the age of 70.

#DataFacts

Data doesn't care if you are liberal or conservative, black, white, purple, trannie or straight.
well, you have got it all figured out.

the vaccine will absolutely stop people from going to the hospital and dying who otherwise would have. does that make it evil?

COVID has killed many people younger than 70, but we only care about clumps of cell rather than people in their 60s.

also, WTF is a datafact?

right, but how many scientologists are there? manye a few million? how did he get the cult so large so fast? truly a study for the ages.

The cult is comprised of those that keep going for the masks, quarantining, six feet rule, amongst other garbage despite all evidence that none of that works. You still see a few sheep (and even school districts) wearing the masks. Cult members

The cult is comprised of those that keep going for the masks, quarantining, six feet rule, amongst other garbage despite all evidence that none of that works. You still see a few sheep (and even school districts) wearing the masks. Cult members
tell me about this evidence. you got the facebook links?

If you've followed me on this board, you know I don't just say stuff unless I can back it up, so one of the sources for my statement is below. YOU keep bringing up comorbidities, which makes no sense - why does it matter that they had diabetes if they would have lived another 25 years if they had gotten vaccinated? If you had a close, fat relative who died from being unvaccinated, would you kick yourself for not encouraging them to get vaccinated or would you be more focused on how many Twinkies they ate?

At this point, if an under 40 doesn't want to get vaccinated, then fine, I think it's a dumb decision but I don't care anymore. It would be different if vaccines were expensive or hard to find or unsafe, but the vaccine is none of those. You could get it in the next 30 mins if you wanted to and it's free. When given the choices of Good, Better, Best do all Republicans only want Good? Or is it just when it comes to the vaccine? No need to answer that because we all know it's ONLY people on the right that make that decision, stupidly for political reasons. I see it in my own circles - all of my liberal friends got it as soon as they possibly could, while my conservative friends still haven't gotten it. They also won't provide a logical explanation for the decision either but it's clear regardless - they were Trump supporters - derp.

I don't understand your reply. I bring up comorbidities because those people are at higher risk for complications from Covid, at higher risk of death and probably should get vaccinated. Your stats most likely include a vast, vast, vast majority of these people, which supports my point.

Without clarification, one may assume that hundreds of thousands of fit young people are dropping dead from Covid. That's not happening. Let's just be crisp and accurate with our stats.

Vaccinate the high risk. Don't worry about the rest of us. Opt in if you want to. Move on.

Reactions: OleFastball
I don't understand your reply. I bring up comorbidities because those people are at higher risk for complications from Covid, at higher risk of death and probably should get vaccinated. Your stats most likely include a vast, vast, vast majority of these people, which supports my point.

Without clarification, one may assume that hundreds of thousands of fit young people are dropping dead from Covid. That's not happening. Let's just be crisp and accurate with our stats.

Vaccinate the high risk. Don't worry about the rest of us. Opt in if you want to. Move on.
Well for one thing, I didn't have the breakdown on the number of fats (lol), but that was besides the point. Lives are lives no matter how fat or how old. I was simply sharing a statistic.

I agree with your last line, but just to be clear, I'm not on here posting about the need for vaccination - just responding to mis-information.

Have a good weekend

Well for one thing, I didn't have the breakdown on the number of fats (lol), but that was besides the point. Lives are lives no matter how fat or how old. I was simply sharing a statistic.

I agree with your last line, but just to be clear, I'm not on here posting about the need for vaccination - just responding to mis-information.

Have a good weekend

You are the ministry of truth!

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT