ADVERTISEMENT

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

You are the ministry of truth!
21409264.gif

It's like you're trying to say grass is blue and sky is green. Or words, facts, evidence, or just good old common sense has lost all its meaning to some of you people. You have got to be smarter than this. Do you believe every scam artist and snake oil salesman that comes your way?

thats a nice way to try and convince yourself your tribe is right about everything, but you dont know anything about why you believe it. believing snake oil salesmen isnt the problem for most people...its that you dont recognize them. but keep telling yourself what youre told to think is true and drop your buzz words to feel superior when that gets challenged..the irony of you pigeons blindly believing anything but speaking with such arrogance is endlessly entertaining.

Reactions: OleFastball
weNt94.jpg

weNt94.jpg

Yes, ouldes and fats probably should have been vaccinated. Perhaps instead of broad sweeping mandates and vilification, there should have been some education on vaccine importance for the specific crowd actually at risk for complications.

Again, it won't matter what source I use, we know you won't trust it unless it comes from a treasonous outlet like Breitbart, The Blaze or InfoWars. In your world, the truth matters not - only hearing what you want is the goal. Though I respect The Hill and Bloomberg, they haven't taken much of a stance on the conspiracy theorists.

"Getting away from just searches, Substack has also become the home to some other notorious COVID-19 conspiracy theorists and misinformation spreaders. These include Alex Berenson’s Unreported Truths. You might recall that Berenson was suspended from Twitter in August for promoting COVID-19 misinformation. However, he just pivoted over to Substack, where he now is on track to earn roughly $700,000 a year from subscriptions." <-- the grift

uhhh i dont even read breitbart the blaze or infowars...tbh i was today years old when i learned what the blaze is. pay attention. im not in your tribal war. the fact the left has gone batsht is just reality, my core beliefs fall on all sides because id rather think for myself than live in an echo chamber. you can live in that bubble pretending you rep good vs evil. i mock the atlantic because theyve earned it. my stance on the vaccine isnt formed by one side...i look at data, i look at whats being written or said by a lot of people and i dont limit it to people ive come to agree with. and i see a whole lot of bullsht being spewed, and what im seeing in the data has continually backed that up. and in time i am not uncertain my general positions on the subject will continue to be proven correct.

but see here is a big reason the left is going to get demolished in midterms. their arrogance has completely blinded them to reality. so far based on the fact i dont see things the way you do i have to im a conspiracy theorist, maga, what sites i read to self affirm your conspiracy theorist stance, election denier, and on and on. whats wrong with the people who are those things? i have far less problem with them than i do with arrogance or incompetent governance. the left seeks to silence anyone that doesnt conform as a conspiracy theorist. that only amplifies the thoughts of those they do, but its still incredible. they amount of lies the government and media have told leave them in absolutely no position to define what is or isnt misinformation. and when was the last time in all of history a group that sought to silence individuals ended up in the right? ill give you that one, the answer is never. i have a feeling thats another conspiracy theory no matter how much evidence there is.

Another sad and confusing story where 3 young doctors from the same hospital die a week after taking another booster.

Last edited:
Another sad and confusing story where 3 young doctors from the same hospital die a week after taking another booster.

"Trillium added: “The rumour circulating on social media” that these deaths could be linked to a recent administration of the COVID-19 vaccine “is simply not true.”

"Social media users are sharing the news of the recent deaths of three physicians at a hospital in Canada and claiming that the cause of death was complications from COVID-19 vaccines. The hospital where the physicians worked said that their deaths were unrelated to the COVID-19 vaccine"

"Segall’s obituary (here) explains that he passed away on July 17, 2022 at the age of 49 after “a ridiculously unfair and hard fought year-long battle with advanced lung cancer.”

A CTV News article (here) reported that although McKenzie’s condition was not disclosed, he had been “seriously ill” leading up to his death on July 18, 2022, according to his office."

Nothing to see here. By the way these deaths had NOTHING to do with the Covid vaccine. The trustworthy MSM wants you to know.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is profoundly disturbing. The msm will dig in though and all of the young people dying will be any and everything but the mrna vaccines. The various reasons listed below are just stupid though. They should come up with better lies if they plan to run down this path.

Here We Go: ‘Experts’ Now Warn Cold Showers Are Causing Heart Attacks In Young Adults​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 31, 2022 at 9:11am
shower.jpg

Photo by John Fornander on Unsplash
This article originally appeared on Eat the d*mn salad and was republished with permission.
I don’t know if you have heard, but many healthy young adults are developing heart issues, and some are suffering heart attacks from this. It is so sad to hear these stories and, unfortunately, no one can seem to figure all this out.
If you did a google search a month ago for the benefits of cold showers, you would find many links to videos and studies that show how good they can be for you. Heck, at Eatthed*mnsalad, we have written about it. I use a cold shower on a daily basis for many of the benefits. Cold showers and ice baths have been used by athletes for a LONG time to recover from hard workouts. There are many studies that show cold water will help your immune system, which is something we all could use. Now, I’m sure the caveat is that if you have heart issues, don’t jump into an ice bath or have the water at the coldest level. Just as if you have heart issues, don’t go out and run a marathon, start with a half-mile walk.
The reason I bring this up is if you google “cold shower” today, you are going to find that cold showers could be the cause of the rise in heart attacks in the youth. Interesting, as I’m sure our media will soon be jumping all over this and investigating cold showers as the main cause of all the heart problems. We may even see the leading health experts interviewed and warning us not to partake in this deadly habit! I’ll make the popcorn as I know this will be interesting.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Bombshell Presentation Reveals Identities Of Maricopa County Elections Employees Who Deleted Files From Election Server BEFORE Maricopa County Audit
For me, I will continue this daily habit as I know the benefits are incredible for my health.
Until next time…#eatthed*mnsalad

Some health experts warned that sudden exposure to cold water could be fatal, particularly for those who already have heart conditions, claiming that it can lead to a heart attack or heart rhythm irregularities.
Times of India reported:
Cold water can shock the body, causing blood vessels in the skin to contract. This can slow the blood flow in your body. To compensate for this, your heart will start beating faster to be able to pump blood around the body. This can also increase the pressure on your blood vessels.
Even if someone is healthy, fit or young, cold water can trigger a heart attack by causing vasoconstriction (tightening of muscles around your blood vessels). Research has found that this usually happens in the hot weather, when people are more eager to immediately step into a cold water shower.
This risk was first identified in a study published in the journal of Physiology, which explained that sudden submersion in cold water is harmful to our body. It can lead to a series of neurogenic cardio-respiratory responses, called the cold shock response. It can lead to gasping, hyperventilation, breathlessness, and panic. This can trigger abnormal rhythms in the heart, and lead to a heart attack.
There has been a shocking spike in unexplained deaths reported in the past year among 18-49 year-olds in the US.
The term “Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome” (also known as “SADS”) refers to a sudden and unexpected death that occurs in adolescents and adults, typically during sleep caused by cardiac arrest, for which there is no evident explanation that can be established.
The elites are grooming you to believe everything causes SADS when we all know better, as reported by The Gateway Pundit.
Below is the list of articles reported by so-called health experts to explain the recent spike in SADS.
Notice what DIDN’T make the list!
The U.S. Sun: Urgent warning to gardeners as soil ‘increases risk of killer heart disease’
  • “Medics found that pollutants in the soil could have a ‘detrimental effect on the cardiovascular system’. Writing in Cardiovascular Research, a journal of the European Society of Cardiology, the authors said soil pollutants include heavy metals, pesticides, and plastics. They state that contaminated soil could then lead to increasing oxidative stress in the blood vessels, which in turn leads to heart disease. Dirty soil can get into the blood stream, through inhalation.”
Daily Mail: Expert warns that shoveling snow can be a deadly way to discover underlying cardiovascular conditions as straining the heart with physical activity could cause sudden death
  • “Dr John Bisognano, head of preventive cardiology at the University of Michigan Health Frankel Cardiovascular Center, warned that people who live stagnant lives could end up straining themselves to the point of death while shoveling snow. ‘Many people haven’t done a lot of exercise for the rest of the year and shoveling snow is not only a heavy exercise, but an exercise that really stresses the entire cardiovascular system,’ Bisognano said in a university release.
Wales Online: Energy bill price rise may cause heart attacks and strokes, says TV GP
  • “A doctor has warned that today’s huge hike in gas and electricity prices for 22million homes across the Uk could mean a rise in heart attacks and strokes. Dr Amir Khan spoke out on ITV’s Lorraine this morning, as he fears the huge new bills will have a devastating effect on people’s health. As a doctor, he said he knows he will see the effects on patients attending his GP practice.”
Wales Online: Sweating more than usual and at night could be a sign of heart attack
  • “Sweating more than usual could be a sign of an impending heart attack, experts say. Night sweats are also a sign for women that they have heart issues. It’s well-known that heart attacks can be life-threatening and the sight of someone in a TV drama clutching their chest as they struggle for breath is a common one. However, in real life there are several early warning signs to be aware of.”
Health Line: Can Snoring Lead to Heart Failure?
  • “Snoring is not only a noisy nuisance — it may also be a sign of sleep apnea. Not everyone who snores has this underlying condition. For those who do, snoring can lead to heart failure.”
CBS News: Watching less TV can reduce heart disease risk, research suggests
  • “A new study finds that if we could limit our daily television viewing, we could reduce our risk of heart disease. They found that people who watched more than four hours of TV a day were at the greatest risk of developing heart disease while those who watched less than an hour of TV a day had a 16-percent lower rate. Interestingly, time spent using a computer did not appear to influence heart disease risk.”
Daily Mail: Entirely new kind of ‘highly reactive’ chemical is found in Earth’s atmosphere – and it could be triggering respiratory and heart diseases and contributing to global warming, scientists claim
  • “Scientists have detected a new type of extremely reactive substance in the Earth’s atmosphere that could pose a threat to human health, as well as the global climate. The research team claims that the hydrotrioxides are likely to be able to penetrate into tiny airborne particles, known as aerosols, which pose a health hazard and can lead to respiratory and cardiovascular diseases.”
The U.S. Sun: Summer holidays warning as flight delays increase risk of silent killers
  • “Experts have now warned that the stress that builds up due to travel issues could be putting you at risk of silent killers. Superintendent pharmacist Abbas Kanani at ChemistClick said unexpected events such as grounded flights and refund issues could trigger physical changes in the body. He explained: “Holidaymakers deciding to sleep in airports, buy unhealthy meals and increase the consumption of alcohol when faced with continuous uncertainty could be at risk of high cholesterol which can lead to the life threatening condition, heart disease.”
Toronto Sun: Daylight savings may increase chance of heart disease, strokes: Studies
  • “Scientific research has found that the transition to daylight saving time, could be linked to heart disease and strokes, according to a report from the American Heart Association.”
New Scientist: Taller people may have a higher risk of nerve, skin and heart diseases
  • “Being taller may increase your risk of developing nerve, skin and some heart diseases, according to the largest study linking height and disease to date. The findings suggest that height could be used as a risk factor to prioritise screening tests for those at greatest risk of certain diseases.”
News Medical: Neighborhood ‘redlining’ may increase risk of cardiovascular diseases
  • “The historical discriminatory housing policies known as “redlining” are associated with heart disease and related risk factors today in impacted neighborhoods, more than 60 years after they were banned, according to a study published today in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology. Health disparities have been linked to a variety of socio-economic, environmental and social factors, and this study adds to growing evidence of the long-term cardiovascular impacts disparities can have on vulnerable populations.”
Medical News Today: What is the link between cold weather and heart attacks?
  • “Cold weather exposure can increase the risk of cardiac responses, including heart attacks. This is because blood vessels respond to low temperatures by constricting, which increases blood pressure and reduces circulation, putting strain on the heart.”
New York Post: Falling asleep with the TV on could bring early death: study
  • “Millions of Americans fall asleep each night in front of the TV — but a new study has found the practice could contribute to an early death. Researchers at the Northwestern University School of Medicine examined the impact of ambient light on the health and sleeping habits of 552 people between the ages of 63 and 84.”
New Scientist: Solar storms may cause up to 5500 heart-related deaths in a given year
  • “Solar storms that disrupt Earth’s magnetic field may cause up to 5500 heart-related deaths in the US in some years. The sun goes through cycles of high and low activity that repeat approximately every 11 years.”
Express: Blood clots: How do you sleep? One position may increase the risk of deep vein thrombosis
  • “Harvard Health writes: “Sleeping sitting up in a recliner […] could in some cases raise your risk of deep vein thrombosis. A blood clot in a limb can occur if your arms or legs are both bent motionless for hours. “But provided you are comfortable and can recline back slightly, there should be few risks to sleeping upright, assuming it doesn’t interfere with your ability to get a good night’s sleep.” Sleeping upright is not the only sleeping position with health risks, however. According to experts at Mayo Clinic, sleeping on the back can cause the tongue and jaw to slant down, crowding the airway.”

This is profoundly disturbing. The msm will dig in though and all of the young people dying will be any and everything but the mrna vaccines. The various reasons listed below are just stupid though. They should come up with better lies if they plan to run down this path.

Here We Go: ‘Experts’ Now Warn Cold Showers Are Causing Heart Attacks In Young Adults​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 31, 2022 at 9:11am
shower.jpg

Photo by John Fornander on Unsplash
This article originally appeared on Eat the d*mn salad and was republished with permission.
I don’t know if you have heard, but many healthy young adults are developing heart issues, and some are suffering heart attacks from this. It is so sad to hear these stories and, unfortunately, no one can seem to figure all this out.
If you did a google search a month ago for the benefits of cold showers, you would find many links to videos and studies that show how good they can be for you. Heck, at Eatthed*mnsalad, we have written about it. I use a cold shower on a daily basis for many of the benefits. Cold showers and ice baths have been used by athletes for a LONG time to recover from hard workouts. There are many studies that show cold water will help your immune system, which is something we all could use. Now, I’m sure the caveat is that if you have heart issues, don’t jump into an ice bath or have the water at the coldest level. Just as if you have heart issues, don’t go out and run a marathon, start with a half-mile walk.
The reason I bring this up is if you google “cold shower” today, you are going to find that cold showers could be the cause of the rise in heart attacks in the youth. Interesting, as I’m sure our media will soon be jumping all over this and investigating cold showers as the main cause of all the heart problems. We may even see the leading health experts interviewed and warning us not to partake in this deadly habit! I’ll make the popcorn as I know this will be interesting.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Bombshell Presentation Reveals Identities Of Maricopa County Elections Employees Who Deleted Files From Election Server BEFORE Maricopa County Audit
For me, I will continue this daily habit as I know the benefits are incredible for my health.
Until next time…#eatthed*mnsalad

Some health experts warned that sudden exposure to cold water could be fatal, particularly for those who already have heart conditions, claiming that it can lead to a heart attack or heart rhythm irregularities.
Times of India reported:

There has been a shocking spike in unexplained deaths reported in the past year among 18-49 year-olds in the US.
The term “Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome” (also known as “SADS”) refers to a sudden and unexpected death that occurs in adolescents and adults, typically during sleep caused by cardiac arrest, for which there is no evident explanation that can be established.
The elites are grooming you to believe everything causes SADS when we all know better, as reported by The Gateway Pundit.
Below is the list of articles reported by so-called health experts to explain the recent spike in SADS.
Notice what DIDN’T make the list!
The U.S. Sun: Urgent warning to gardeners as soil ‘increases risk of killer heart disease’
  • “Medics found that pollutants in the soil could have a ‘detrimental effect on the cardiovascular system’. Writing in Cardiovascular Research, a journal of the European Society of Cardiology, the authors said soil pollutants include heavy metals, pesticides, and plastics. They state that contaminated soil could then lead to increasing oxidative stress in the blood vessels, which in turn leads to heart disease. Dirty soil can get into the blood stream, through inhalation.”
Daily Mail: Expert warns that shoveling snow can be a deadly way to discover underlying cardiovascular conditions as straining the heart with physical activity could cause sudden death
  • “Dr John Bisognano, head of preventive cardiology at the University of Michigan Health Frankel Cardiovascular Center, warned that people who live stagnant lives could end up straining themselves to the point of death while shoveling snow. ‘Many people haven’t done a lot of exercise for the rest of the year and shoveling snow is not only a heavy exercise, but an exercise that really stresses the entire cardiovascular system,’ Bisognano said in a university release.
Wales Online: Energy bill price rise may cause heart attacks and strokes, says TV GP
  • “A doctor has warned that today’s huge hike in gas and electricity prices for 22million homes across the Uk could mean a rise in heart attacks and strokes. Dr Amir Khan spoke out on ITV’s Lorraine this morning, as he fears the huge new bills will have a devastating effect on people’s health. As a doctor, he said he knows he will see the effects on patients attending his GP practice.”
Wales Online: Sweating more than usual and at night could be a sign of heart attack
  • “Sweating more than usual could be a sign of an impending heart attack, experts say. Night sweats are also a sign for women that they have heart issues. It’s well-known that heart attacks can be life-threatening and the sight of someone in a TV drama clutching their chest as they struggle for breath is a common one. However, in real life there are several early warning signs to be aware of.”
Health Line: Can Snoring Lead to Heart Failure?
  • “Snoring is not only a noisy nuisance — it may also be a sign of sleep apnea. Not everyone who snores has this underlying condition. For those who do, snoring can lead to heart failure.”
CBS News: Watching less TV can reduce heart disease risk, research suggests
  • “A new study finds that if we could limit our daily television viewing, we could reduce our risk of heart disease. They found that people who watched more than four hours of TV a day were at the greatest risk of developing heart disease while those who watched less than an hour of TV a day had a 16-percent lower rate. Interestingly, time spent using a computer did not appear to influence heart disease risk.”
Daily Mail: Entirely new kind of ‘highly reactive’ chemical is found in Earth’s atmosphere – and it could be triggering respiratory and heart diseases and contributing to global warming, scientists claim
  • “Scientists have detected a new type of extremely reactive substance in the Earth’s atmosphere that could pose a threat to human health, as well as the global climate. The research team claims that the hydrotrioxides are likely to be able to penetrate into tiny airborne particles, known as aerosols, which pose a health hazard and can lead to respiratory and cardiovascular diseases.”
The U.S. Sun: Summer holidays warning as flight delays increase risk of silent killers
  • “Experts have now warned that the stress that builds up due to travel issues could be putting you at risk of silent killers. Superintendent pharmacist Abbas Kanani at ChemistClick said unexpected events such as grounded flights and refund issues could trigger physical changes in the body. He explained: “Holidaymakers deciding to sleep in airports, buy unhealthy meals and increase the consumption of alcohol when faced with continuous uncertainty could be at risk of high cholesterol which can lead to the life threatening condition, heart disease.”
Toronto Sun: Daylight savings may increase chance of heart disease, strokes: Studies
  • “Scientific research has found that the transition to daylight saving time, could be linked to heart disease and strokes, according to a report from the American Heart Association.”
New Scientist: Taller people may have a higher risk of nerve, skin and heart diseases
  • “Being taller may increase your risk of developing nerve, skin and some heart diseases, according to the largest study linking height and disease to date. The findings suggest that height could be used as a risk factor to prioritise screening tests for those at greatest risk of certain diseases.”
News Medical: Neighborhood ‘redlining’ may increase risk of cardiovascular diseases
  • “The historical discriminatory housing policies known as “redlining” are associated with heart disease and related risk factors today in impacted neighborhoods, more than 60 years after they were banned, according to a study published today in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology. Health disparities have been linked to a variety of socio-economic, environmental and social factors, and this study adds to growing evidence of the long-term cardiovascular impacts disparities can have on vulnerable populations.”
Medical News Today: What is the link between cold weather and heart attacks?
  • “Cold weather exposure can increase the risk of cardiac responses, including heart attacks. This is because blood vessels respond to low temperatures by constricting, which increases blood pressure and reduces circulation, putting strain on the heart.”
New York Post: Falling asleep with the TV on could bring early death: study
  • “Millions of Americans fall asleep each night in front of the TV — but a new study has found the practice could contribute to an early death. Researchers at the Northwestern University School of Medicine examined the impact of ambient light on the health and sleeping habits of 552 people between the ages of 63 and 84.”
New Scientist: Solar storms may cause up to 5500 heart-related deaths in a given year
  • “Solar storms that disrupt Earth’s magnetic field may cause up to 5500 heart-related deaths in the US in some years. The sun goes through cycles of high and low activity that repeat approximately every 11 years.”
Express: Blood clots: How do you sleep? One position may increase the risk of deep vein thrombosis
  • “Harvard Health writes: “Sleeping sitting up in a recliner […] could in some cases raise your risk of deep vein thrombosis. A blood clot in a limb can occur if your arms or legs are both bent motionless for hours. “But provided you are comfortable and can recline back slightly, there should be few risks to sleeping upright, assuming it doesn’t interfere with your ability to get a good night’s sleep.” Sleeping upright is not the only sleeping position with health risks, however. According to experts at Mayo Clinic, sleeping on the back can cause the tongue and jaw to slant down, crowding the airway.”
The science gonna roll out breathing or blinking your eyes can cause sudden death next. dont question it, they know the science. its scientific and they did sciency things to learn the science, its far too much scientificologicness for non- scientists to understand the science but trust them

This is where the rubber hits the road. The big insurers have the data and they will not let this go.

Top epidemiologist foresees legal action by insurers against COVID vax makers over death risks​

Yale epidemiologist Harvey Risch cites explosion of "early unexpected mortality claims," largely not COVID-related, that insurers are struggling to pay following alleged misrepresentations about "all-cause mortality" from clinical vaccine trials.

By Greg Piper
Updated: August 3, 2022 - 12:17am
Yale University epidemiologist Harvey Risch is expecting insurers to seek financial compensation from COVID-19 vaccine makers to cover "early unexpected mortality claims," as they "they have a major financial risk that they have to figure out how to manage."
Insurers' actuaries estimated COVID vaccinees would "live longer than they have" based on misrepresentations about "all-cause mortality ... from the original [clinical] trials," Risch told the "Just the News, Not Noise" TV program. In a followup interview he pointed to statements by insurers that offer group life insurance.

OneAmerica CEO Scott Davison told a healthcare conference in December that death rates had risen an "unheard of" 40% in the working-age people it insures compared to pre-pandemic rates, when a "one-in-200-year catastrophe" would only bring a 10% increase. Most claims aren't filed as COVID-related deaths, he said.
Public records show that Lincoln National, a much larger insurer, reported a 163% increase in death benefits paid out in 2021, the first year of the COVID vaccines: $1.4 billion, compared to $500 million in pre-pandemic 2019 and $548 million in 2020.
It largely blamed a $41 million operations loss in the first quarter of 2022 on "non-pandemic-related morbidity, including unusual claims adjustments, and less favorable returns within the company's alternative investment portfolio."
Lincoln Financial Group Vice President of Corporate Communications Kelly DeAngelis told Just the News the 2020 statutory filings didn't include Lincoln Life Assurance Company of Boston. The 2021 supplement includes results from both companies, which merged that year.
DeAngelis didn't otherwise respond to Risch's predictions about the company or the insurance industry as a whole, and OneAmerica didn't respond.

This is where the rubber hits the road. The big insurers have the data and they will not let this go.

Top epidemiologist foresees legal action by insurers against COVID vax makers over death risks​

Yale epidemiologist Harvey Risch cites explosion of "early unexpected mortality claims," largely not COVID-related, that insurers are struggling to pay following alleged misrepresentations about "all-cause mortality" from clinical vaccine trials.

By Greg Piper
Yale University epidemiologist Harvey Risch is expecting insurers to seek financial compensation from COVID-19 vaccine makers to cover "early unexpected mortality claims," as they "they have a major financial risk that they have to figure out how to manage."
Insurers' actuaries estimated COVID vaccinees would "live longer than they have" based on misrepresentations about "all-cause mortality ... from the original [clinical] trials," Risch told the "Just the News, Not Noise" TV program. In a followup interview he pointed to statements by insurers that offer group life insurance.

OneAmerica CEO Scott Davison told a healthcare conference in December that death rates had risen an "unheard of" 40% in the working-age people it insures compared to pre-pandemic rates, when a "one-in-200-year catastrophe" would only bring a 10% increase. Most claims aren't filed as COVID-related deaths, he said.
Public records show that Lincoln National, a much larger insurer, reported a 163% increase in death benefits paid out in 2021, the first year of the COVID vaccines: $1.4 billion, compared to $500 million in pre-pandemic 2019 and $548 million in 2020.
It largely blamed a $41 million operations loss in the first quarter of 2022 on "non-pandemic-related morbidity, including unusual claims adjustments, and less favorable returns within the company's alternative investment portfolio."
Lincoln Financial Group Vice President of Corporate Communications Kelly DeAngelis told Just the News the 2020 statutory filings didn't include Lincoln Life Assurance Company of Boston. The 2021 supplement includes results from both companies, which merged that year.
DeAngelis didn't otherwise respond to Risch's predictions about the company or the insurance industry as a whole, and OneAmerica didn't respond.
Damn yale epidemiologist conspiracy theorists

hope the covidians dont get themselves booster’d to death before this all fully implodes and i have ample time to dole out i fkn told you so’s

Reactions: TigerGrowls

By Greg Piper

Can you read the articles you post?

Yale epidemiologist Harvey Risch cites explosion of "early unexpected mortality claims," largely not COVID-related

Can you read the articles you post?

Yale epidemiologist Harvey Risch cites explosion of "early unexpected mortality claims," largely not COVID-related
it says he expects insurers to seek financial compensation from vaccine producers…and the point would then obviously not be covid related deaths being the point of the article is vaccine related comp

should probably at least be right if youre gonna speak like that to someone

that article aint fearporn at all tho

Fearporn was what made idiots buy into lockdowns, mask and vax mandates, and react to any questioning of them by going into a blind rage
read the front page at like 7am and you'll see ~ 8 articles every day from growls and TGP citing how the country is in shambles and there's xyz immediate problem destroying the country.

that's called fearporn, my guy

Reactions: flotiger
read the front page at like 7am and you'll see ~ 8 articles every day from growls and TGP citing how the country is in shambles and there's xyz immediate problem destroying the country.

that's called fearporn, my guy
I said i was speaking to that article tho

but depending on issue or degree there are a lot of big problems and some people are more into discussion on them than others so not gonna criticize anyone. def something to be said for not allowing politics to impact living your life tho

it says he expects insurers to seek financial compensation from vaccine producers…and the point would then obviously not be covid related deaths being the point of the article is vaccine related comp

should probably at least be right if youre gonna speak like that to someone
lol, unrelated to COVID means what to you? and how many times do you think insurers are seeking financial compensation?

lol, unrelated to COVID means what to you? and how many times do you think insurers are seeking financial compensation?
How much of this do you need explained? “Not covid related” does not equal “not vaccine related” - what you should take from this is that these deaths have been deemed not due to the pandemic inducing virus. The entire point of the article is the epidemiologist thinking insurers will request compensation…this isnt that hard. Its literally in the headline. I dont know what that second question is about and im almost afraid to find out where the hell thats going.

How much of this do you need explained? “Not covid related” does not equal “not vaccine related” - what you should take from this is that these deaths have been deemed not due to the pandemic inducing virus. The entire point of the article is the epidemiologist thinking insurers will request compensation…this isnt that hard. Its literally in the headline. I dont know what that second question is about and im almost afraid to find out where the hell thats going.
It’s was a COVID vaccine after all, no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT