ADVERTISEMENT

Heard there was an incident out on Hartwell today...

Atom Bombination

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2002
involving the Trump parade of boats. We got a text from a friend out there who said there was somebody on a jet ski acting like a nutcase, speeding up towards boats that had Trump flags out and turning hard to douse the boats with water, but he got too close to a few boats and actually hit a woman floating in the water and sent her to the emergency room, no update yet if she survived.
Anyone out there today confirm/deny?? Anyone else see/hear this?

Wouldn’t surprise me. People are idiots. If she didn’t survive, the person needs to be charged with murder. People have forgotten there are consequences to their actions. Told someone the other day, social media has taken the fear out of getting your a$$ whipped for running your mouth.

Saw something about boats sinking on another lake for a Trump parade.

I just don’t understand how people’s politics make them act like this. It’s the equivalent of pimping you apple product or favorite brand of coolers...why??

I simply amazes me how many people throw those apple stickers on their bumper. Not limited to apple of course, but I ain't advertising for anyone for free.

I was flying my Trump flag on my truck recently and a guy walking by threw a piece of dog shit at me. I had my glock in my hand and thought about firing on him but he had a child and a fluffy dog with him. I pulled my truck around and called him a pizzagate pedo and yelled MAGA. Dude looked like he had seen a ghost.

I just don’t understand how people’s politics make them act like this. It’s the equivalent of pimping you apple product or favorite brand of coolers...why??
It’s really strange. So is all the street theater from people on both sides. Lots of political larpers out there.

Our friend said the guy was African American (no racist) and acting like a crazy person zipping by these boats doing like 70mph, trying to spray them with side swipe. He thought he was being funny by blowing water up on these boats, but then literally smacked a woman as she was floating on a noodle or something. Then He took off and a few boats followed him Because of the obvious. Didn’t know if anyone witnessed or might have seen the chase. Our friend is a nurse and said the woman had a very badly lacerated face from the incident.

I will never understand people who have such passionate feelings towards or against a political party or a president.

I get that people are bored and love a cause. But maybe put that boredom towards Clemson football or something fun instead of something pointless.

Well if you actually read the printed material of what the GOP stands for and what the Democrats stand for there is tremendous difference for the USA depending on who wins . You pick your side but the direction of the country lends itself to pretty passionate stuff . It used to be the two sides had different ways to get there but both believed in the same long range result . No so anymore ...the long term results are night and day . Like I said you pick which side suits you but the results will be passionately different .

Well if you actually read the printed material of what the GOP stands for and what the Democrats stand for there is tremendous difference for the USA depending on who wins . You pick your side but the direction of the country lends itself to pretty passionate stuff . It used to be the two sides had different ways to get there but both believed in the same long range result . No so anymore ...the long term results are night and day . Like I said you pick which side suits you but the results will be passionately different .
It used to be that both sides believed in the inherent goodness of America. There was a shared belief that America had a moral obligation to be a leader. Now you have one side that still believes that and another side that believes everything about America is evil.

Saw a couple of Trump flags zipping by at north tip of hartwell. Where was the incident?

Our friend said the guy was African American (no racist) and acting like a crazy person zipping by these boats doing like 70mph, trying to spray them with side swipe. He thought he was being funny by blowing water up on these boats, but then literally smacked a woman as she was floating on a noodle or something. Then He took off and a few boats followed him Because of the obvious. Didn’t know if anyone witnessed or might have seen the chase. Our friend is a nurse and said the woman had a very badly lacerated face from the incident.

Hope his jet ski sank

This happened because of ignorant boaters, not because of hate. Big difference.

Reactions: ClemsonGentleman

I hear you and I certainly have opinions. But at the end of the day, our lives weren't much different in 2014 compared to 2019. Everyone said Obama was a Muslim liberal terrorist, yada, yada. Trump's a mean bigot, yada, yada. Nothing ever really changes a ton. Too many checks and balances.

I just don't understand why anyone would have a boat pep rally for the president, and why someone else would be annoyed about that pep rally.

You just vote, shake hands, and move on. It doesn't have to be some big deal.

if true, hate crime and under the jailhouse.
Damn straight. If you can hate someone because of their race, religion, ethnicity,or sexuality, you sure as hell can hate someone for their politics (we see it on TI every day). Hate crimes are not just for race. If he intentionally targeted those boats because of politics it would be no different than a white guy doing that to a group of african american boaters.

Now, I'm not sure it would be murder, but maybe some form of manslaughter.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
Hate crime??? How do?
tenor.gif

Reactions: Jwilliamsiii
I was flying my Trump flag on my truck recently and a guy walking by threw a piece of dog shit at me. I had my glock in my hand and thought about firing on him but he had a child and a fluffy dog with him. I pulled my truck around and called him a pizzagate pedo and yelled MAGA. Dude looked like he had seen a ghost.

Try harder man, we all know you drive a Prius.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
I hear you and I certainly have opinions. But at the end of the day, our lives weren't much different in 2014 compared to 2019. Everyone said Obama was a Muslim liberal terrorist, yada, yada. Trump's a mean bigot, yada, yada. Nothing ever really changes a ton. Too many checks and balances.

I just don't understand why anyone would have a boat pep rally for the president, and why someone else would be annoyed about that pep rally.

You just vote, shake hands, and move on. It doesn't have to be some big deal.

Vote, shake hands, and move on? Really man?

Look, I wish it was that way. It should be that way. But it certainly is not that way.

Political correctness is completely out of hand, we have to wear masks everywhere, church services are being held in parking lots, ANTIFA is burning cities to the ground, media and politicians have been relegated to histrionic screeching Karen’s, etc

How has nothing changed?

Reactions: tigergrad03
Try harder man, we all know you drive a Prius.
I’m not above driving a Prius if I was some dude who had an hour commute to work. I barely drive anywhere, so I have no need for good gas mileage. I do need something that’s going to haul my boat and anything else I need to haul so I have a F550 with a big set of balls hanging off the hitch. Get some pussy boy!

I’m not above driving a Prius if I was some dude who had an hour commute to work. I barely drive anywhere, so I have no need for good gas mileage. I do need something that’s going to haul my boat and anything else I need to haul so I have a F550 with a big set of balls hanging off the hitch. Get some pussy boy!
I bet it squats too!

I will never understand people who have such passionate feelings towards or against a political party or a president.

I get that people are bored and love a cause. But maybe put that boredom towards Clemson football or something fun instead of something pointless.

Love a cause that has no risk for them. That's the reality of all the, "social justice warriors".

Let's examine that term. We all (should) know what Justice is. Putting an adjective before that, is bullsh*t, and an attempt to usurp that term to make a cause seem legitimate. And then we have the the bullsh*t compound term, "social justice" as an adjective before the word "warrior".. once again to usurp the moniker of someone who is a Warrior. A positive term that implies honor and personal sacrifice and courage.

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Love a cause that has no risk for them. That's the reality of all the, "social justice warriors".

Let's examine that term. We all (should) know what Justice is. Putting an adjective before that, is bullsh*t, and an attempt to usurp that term to make a cause seem legitimate. And then we have the the bullsh*t compound term, "social justice" as an adjective before the word "warrior".. once again to usurp the moniker of someone who is a Warrior. A positive term that implies honor and personal sacrifice and courage.
To be fair, SJW is sort of a term of abuse. And “justice” is one of the most contested concepts in all of history. But the contested nature of justice is why the way SJWs try to limit debate about their conception of justice is dangerous.

ADVERTISEMENT