ADVERTISEMENT

Help from the woke. Am I racist?

Jwill, Keyshon, and Zooban is a terrible show. Also, Golic Jr and Chiney is atrocious. Mike Greenberg is the worst of them all. How does espn get away with this lineup of “talent”?
i may have been the only one watching golic and wingo, but i refuse to watch that new crap show. told myself i would give zuban and jwill one show to convert me. embarassing.

Haven’t watched it because I know they suck - hope this helps. Greeny has regressed IMO.

Side note - don’t watch ESPN other than CFB but was flipping through and saw that old violinist for that country band is hosting College Football Live - forgot his name but that tells you everything you need to know about how bad ESPN shows are now.

daily wager is a good show. they also have 30 for 30's on a tons of great topics
30 for 30 I actually forgot about and those are sometimes good. Same with some of their specials such as "Roll Tide/War Eagle" - which was kinda a 30 for 30 and kinda not.

I was referring to the daily "let's talk about the same topic for the 30th time" shows such as the ones the OP listed.

Last edited:
Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
The left is now the class of the elite and its minions that care about wokeness more than the needs of workers and the middle class. The elites love this because it keeps us more divided over issues the MSM drums up instead of us getting higher wages, better benefits, etc.

When they lost in 2016, they called us racist and bigots

They still haven't learned

Are Kornheiser and Wilbon still on tv? And that other horrible show, Around the Horn? Do not understand why anyone would sit through these shows voluntarily.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Are Kornheiser and Wilbon still on tv? And that other horrible show, Around the Horn? Do not understand why anyone would sit through these shows voluntarily.

Those guys can be sorta, kinda, okay occasionally. But not good enough for me to make any effort to watch it.

Around the Horn is about the dumbest thing on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
Their new radio lineup is awful. Why would anyone listen to Greeny, Keshawn, or Golic Jr? I can't stand to hear the voices of Greeny or Jr. Jr talks like he has to get everything out as quickly as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT