ADVERTISEMENT

Help needed: Murrells Inlet/Georgetown guys and girls

MKOTiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
I need some help. Our goddaughter is getting married in Georgetown, SC in January. She had originally planned on St John’s, which is where she lived for 4 years after college. unfortunately, Covid has made that impossible. They have changed the venue to Georgetown (my wife and I are very happy). Her future husband was a national honor guard officer for the US Coast Guard out of college, so they knew they would get married somewhere near water. It’s going to be for just family and close friends (under 50 total). The groom is from Greenville/Easley and the Bride is from Charlotte, so neither are from the Georgetown area.

I’d like to take the groomsmen out somewhere on the water on the Sat of the wedding. The wedding is at 4, so we’d need to be back by 1:00 At the latest. We are staying at Debordieu but the wedding is in Georgetown. I’m looking for a fishing charter (or 2) for 1/2 day (or some other water related activity). We will likely have 7-8 people. I’m good with a large boat or a couple of smaller inshore boats. I really just want to show everyone a good time before the wedding. Any recommendations in the Murrells Inlet/Debordieu/Georgetown area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News