ADVERTISEMENT

Here Are the First 12 Actions the GOP Should Take Once Taking Control of the US House

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Agree with all of this.

By Joe Hoft
Published December 31, 2022 at 9:00am
Final-US-House-2022-Results.jpg

The GOP is expected to take over the US House of Representatives in 2023 next week. Here are the first 10 actions they should take after taking control.
1. Launch investigation into Biden Crime Family – based on extensive evidence from Hunter Biden laptop

The Biden regime is already suggesting they will not comply with House Oversight Committee ranking member Rep. James Comer (R-KY) and House Judiciary ranking memberJim Jordan (R-OH) and their outstanding oversight requests.
House Republicans are preparing to investigate the Biden White House for several things, including the ongoing border and fentanyl crises, the energy crisis, Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan, Hunter Biden’s business dealings, and the origins of the coronavirus.
TRENDING: Here Are the First 12 Actions the GOP Should Take Once Taking Control of the US House
Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and their associates need to be subpoenaed immediately to testify before Congress. The House Republicans need to enforce any ignored subpoenas with arrests.
2. Investigate Joe Biden for violating his own Sexual Predator-Groper Bill.
There are literally HUNDREDS of images and videos of Joe Biden fondling, touching, rubbing, sniffing, children and women over the years and throughout his presidency.
There is evidence Joe Biden was showering with his young daughter naked at an inappropriate age. This came directly from her own diary.
The fake news mainstream media has hidden this for decades from the American public. It’s time this lewd and grotesque behavior is called out.
3. Demand tax returns from Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Chuck Schumer, and Hunter Biden.
Now that we know Congress has a right to these documents they MUST demand these tax returns from Democrat leaders.
Then immediately release the documents to the general public like they did with Donald Trump. Let the grassroots activists do the research.
4. Release and make public all video footage – the 14,000 hours of hidden video – taken on January 6, 2021 at the US Capitol.
The corrupt DOJ and FBI and Capitol police are withholding the release of thousands of hours of video from the US Capitol on Jan 6. The only reason is that they don’t want Americans to see it.
What are they hiding?
And investigate why Americans are having their homes raided for walking into the US Capitol on January 6?
Why are Trump supporters languishing in prison with violent inmates for two years without trial?
5. Demand the FBI, DOJ, Capitol Police, etc. release information on the dozens if not hundreds of federal operatives working inside the crowd and organizing violence on January 6, 2021.
Require that these federal agencies to release their planning documents. Require Chris Wray to testify on the 300 operatives inside the Oath Keepers, the dozens of operatives inside the Proud Boys. What were their roles? What kind of violence did they participate in?
Require information on FBI cut-outs like Ray Epps.
6. Demand a copy of the affidavit and all supporting documentation for the Biden DOJ-FBI raid on President Trump’s home.
Some say that the affidavit related to the FBI’s raid of the President’s home is garbage. Americans need to see it.
7. Get all of former Speaker Pelosi’s emails, text messages, her film crew’s footage, and records related to the 2020 election and Jan 6
What did Nancy know and when did she know it? Why did she not protect the US Capitol on Jan 6 and how much did she know about the setup and Deep State informants involved in the violence that day?
8. Remove Ilhan Omar, Adam Schiff, and Eric Swalwell from their committee assignments. Investigate them.
Most people know that Ilhan Omar married her brother so he could enter the US. But many don’t know that her father committed immigration fraud as well to enter the US. It’s time to address this individual being inside the US House.
Investigate serial liar Adam Schiff and spy-chaser Eric Swalwell.
9. Begin immediate investigation into Democrat dark money and the many corrupt Democrat-linked NGOs that they use to skirt US laws.
10. Begin an investigation and audit of all money sent to and from Ukraine, especially money related to the Bidens and other corrupt politicians. And the related donations to Democrats from FTX crypto company.
11. Immediately obtain and release Adam Schiff’s interview with corrupt former ICIG Atkinson during the first Trump impeachment sham
The first thing the GOP should do is go to the basement of the Capitol or wherever it is located, to obtain and release the testimony of corrupt former Deep State Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Michael Atkinson.
Atkinson changed the IC whistleblower form in September of 2019 shortly after a CIA Agent, who was spying in the Trump White House, drafted a complaint on President Trump.
Atkinson saw to it that the whistleblower form was updated to allow for secondhand information, which the ‘whistleblower’ (believed to be Eric Ciaramella) provided in his complaint. Although the form should not have been accepted based on second-hand information and because it was about the President of the United States (who is not a member of the IC), Atkinson accepted the complaint.
Adam Schiff has kept Atkinson’s testimony hidden since the day he gave it. It is believed to totally exonerate President Trump in the first Deep State impeachment and implicate Schiff and the Deep State. This is why these liars have never released it.
12. Investigate all actors related to the attempted coup of President Trump starting with the Russia collusion sham.
Start it off by bringing in Andrew Weismann. Interview him on Russia collusion activities and all of his corrupt acts going back 30 years at the DOJ.
Finally… Number 13: Subpeona the footage from the Capitol Police of the Paul Pelosi attack in California. This story doesn’t add up.
pelosi-home.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Agree with all of this.

By Joe Hoft

The GOP is expected to take over the US House of Representatives in 2023 next week. Here are the first 10 actions they should take after taking control.
1. Launch investigation into Biden Crime Family – based on extensive evidence from Hunter Biden laptop

The Biden regime is already suggesting they will not comply with House Oversight Committee ranking member Rep. James Comer (R-KY) and House Judiciary ranking memberJim Jordan (R-OH) and their outstanding oversight requests.
House Republicans are preparing to investigate the Biden White House for several things, including the ongoing border and fentanyl crises, the energy crisis, Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan, Hunter Biden’s business dealings, and the origins of the coronavirus.
TRENDING: Here Are the First 12 Actions the GOP Should Take Once Taking Control of the US House
Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and their associates need to be subpoenaed immediately to testify before Congress. The House Republicans need to enforce any ignored subpoenas with arrests.
There are literally HUNDREDS of images and videos of Joe Biden fondling, touching, rubbing, sniffing, children and women over the years and throughout his presidency.
There is evidence Joe Biden was showering with his young daughter naked at an inappropriate age. This came directly from her own diary.
The fake news mainstream media has hidden this for decades from the American public. It’s time this lewd and grotesque behavior is called out.
3. Demand tax returns from Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Chuck Schumer, and Hunter Biden.
Now that we know Congress has a right to these documents they MUST demand these tax returns from Democrat leaders.
Then immediately release the documents to the general public like they did with Donald Trump. Let the grassroots activists do the research.
4. Release and make public all video footage – the 14,000 hours of hidden video – taken on January 6, 2021 at the US Capitol.
The corrupt DOJ and FBI and Capitol police are withholding the release of thousands of hours of video from the US Capitol on Jan 6. The only reason is that they don’t want Americans to see it.
What are they hiding?
And investigate why Americans are having their homes raided for walking into the US Capitol on January 6?
Why are Trump supporters languishing in prison with violent inmates for two years without trial?
5. Demand the FBI, DOJ, Capitol Police, etc. release information on the dozens if not hundreds of federal operatives working inside the crowd and organizing violence on January 6, 2021.
Require that these federal agencies to release their planning documents. Require Chris Wray to testify on the 300 operatives inside the Oath Keepers, the dozens of operatives inside the Proud Boys. What were their roles? What kind of violence did they participate in?
6. Demand a copy of the affidavit and all supporting documentation for the Biden DOJ-FBI raid on President Trump’s home.
Some say that the affidavit related to the FBI’s raid of the President’s home is garbage. Americans need to see it.
7. Get all of former Speaker Pelosi’s emails, text messages, her film crew’s footage, and records related to the 2020 election and Jan 6
What did Nancy know and when did she know it? Why did she not protect the US Capitol on Jan 6 and how much did she know about the setup and Deep State informants involved in the violence that day?
8. Remove Ilhan Omar, Adam Schiff, and Eric Swalwell from their committee assignments. Investigate them.
Most people know that Ilhan Omar married her brother so he could enter the US. But many don’t know that her father committed immigration fraud as well to enter the US. It’s time to address this individual being inside the US House.
9. Begin immediate investigation into Democrat dark money and the many corrupt Democrat-linked NGOs that they use to skirt US laws.
10. Begin an investigation and audit of all money sent to and from Ukraine, especially money related to the Bidens and other corrupt politicians. And the related donations to Democrats from FTX crypto company.
11. Immediately obtain and release Adam Schiff’s interview with corrupt former ICIG Atkinson during the first Trump impeachment sham
The first thing the GOP should do is go to the basement of the Capitol or wherever it is located, to obtain and release the testimony of corrupt former Deep State Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Michael Atkinson.
Atkinson changed the IC whistleblower form in September of 2019 shortly after a CIA Agent, who was spying in the Trump White House, drafted a complaint on President Trump.
Atkinson saw to it that the whistleblower form was updated to allow for secondhand information, which the ‘whistleblower’ (believed to be Eric Ciaramella) provided in his complaint. Although the form should not have been accepted based on second-hand information and because it was about the President of the United States (who is not a member of the IC), Atkinson accepted the complaint.
Adam Schiff has kept Atkinson’s testimony hidden since the day he gave it. It is believed to totally exonerate President Trump in the first Deep State impeachment and implicate Schiff and the Deep State. This is why these liars have never released it.
12. Investigate all actors related to the attempted coup of President Trump starting with the Russia collusion sham.
Start it off by bringing in Andrew Weismann. Interview him on Russia collusion activities and all of his corrupt acts going back 30 years at the DOJ.
Finally… Number 13: Subpeona the footage from the Capitol Police of the Paul Pelosi attack in California. This story doesn’t add up.
pelosi-home.jpg
Do you understand how wholly owned you are? Not one of those things is for the American people. Won’t help the average American do shit. I hope that’s what the GOP does because it means the party is dead.

Please no. How about instead we recognize there is corruption everywhere and take action to reduce it going forward while also dramatically reducing the amount of government in our lives? That's what we need. Not all this crap. Change the conditions so that this kind of stuff can't go on anymore. Investigations are meaningless at this point. Everyone is so corrupt and bankrupt by power. Best thing we can do is remove the sources of power.

Please no. How about instead we recognize there is corruption everywhere and take action to reduce it going forward while also dramatically reducing the amount of government in our lives? That's what we need. Not all this crap. Change the conditions so that this kind of stuff can't go on anymore. Investigations are meaningless at this point. Everyone is so corrupt and bankrupt by power. Best thing we can do is remove the sources of power.
Go ahead and give me a basic explanation on how it should be done and also please give me some of what you are smoking.

Go ahead and give me a basic explanation on how it should be done and also please give me some of what you are smoking.

Vote out the people that only care about playing politics instead of crafting meaningful legislation to help Americans. You do this enough and the message will be heard. That’s how you go back to a government Of the People, By the People and For the People.

The main reason the Republicans have turned on Trump is because they watched the elections and saw that Americans rejected his candidates. We have the power - just have to use it.

This is why the MAGAs should never be given the keys again. Instead of focusing on the issues they ran on - the border, inflation and crime, they want to flood the zone with bullshit in an attempt to take down Joe Biden and by proxy, the Democratic party.

It doesn't matter that there is only one email out of 122,000 on Hunter's laptop that's open to interpretation, the point is to keep repeating these false allegations until it's ingrained in their base's mind that something nefarious happened. It's not clear what that thing is, but that doesn't matter as long as people believe it's bad and Joe was involved.

If you've ever watched Jordan Klepper's interviews with the morons that attend Trump rallies, you've seen them try to explain that the laptop proves that Joe was in bed with the govt of China and Ukraine to personally enrich himself, when it proves nothing of the sort. These investigations will not be about the facts - it will only be about influencing the impressionable that some kind of corruption happened on a large scale. Benghazi, her emails, his laptop OH MY!

But feel free to keep up this nonsense so the American people can see clearly that Republicans have no interest in leading or policy. It's the smear that counts.

Good luck in 2024

I'll settle for a return to fiscal responsibility. How about the GOP leading on this and working with the other side to cut spending and balance the budget? I know that's not sexy, but the GOP and Democrat Party bear equal blame in the recent budget of red deficit spending.

I'm sick of that both sides use control when they get it to politically pummel the other party rather than serve the American people. I expect more from the GOP than the Dems....or I used to.

I'll settle for a return to fiscal responsibility. How about the GOP leading on this and working with the other side to cut spending and balance the budget? I know that's not sexy, but the GOP and Democrat Party bear equal blame in the recent budget of red deficit spending.

I'm sick of that both sides use control when they get it to politically pummel the other party rather than serve the American people. I expect more from the GOP than the Dems....or I used to.
The GOP is in the middle of a growing internal war and the dems control the senate so not much good legislation is going to occur the next two years imo. I want the GOP to go after the dems and the corrupt govt players and to stop anymore bad legislation from passing.

The GOP is in the middle of a growing internal war and the dems control the senate so not much good legislation is going to occur the next two years imo. I want the GOP to go after the dems and the corrupt govt players and to stop anymore bad legislation from passing.
Puleeaase, like you care about corruption...

Out of curiosity, what do you expect these investigations to accomplish?

Vote out the people that only care about playing politics instead of crafting meaningful legislation to help Americans. You do this enough and the message will be heard. That’s how you go back to a government Of the People, By the People and For the People.

The main reason the Republicans have turned on Trump is because they watched the elections and saw that Americans rejected his candidates. We have the power - just have to use it.
Good luck voting out the group you mentioned...lets get serious. This is not fantasy island. I love the thought but its not currently a reality. The solid majority of republicans sitting at home have not turned on Trump contrary to whatevers being put out.

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
Good luck voting out the group you mentioned...lets get serious. This is not fantasy island. I love the thought but its not currently a reality. The solid majority of republicans sitting at home have not turned on Trump contrary to whatevers being put out.

I was talking about Republican politicians. None of them are licking on Donnie’s boots because they all realize he’s non-electable. And his candidate pool lost almost every race that had any credible opposition in 2022. As many others have have stated on this board since November, Trump is done in politics. He finally lost the moderate Republican voter, which he had to have coupled with his extremist base to have any chance of victory.

I was talking about Republican politicians. None of them are licking on Donnie’s boots because they all realize he’s non-electable. And his candidate pool lost almost every race that had any credible opposition in 2022. As many others have have stated on this board since November, Trump is done in politics. He finally lost the moderate Republican voter, which he had to have coupled with his extremist base to have any chance of victory.
So you flipped this down to just Trump? Not a Trump thread. Your reply to vote them out is a dream wish. My realistic reply is to fight them tooth and nail for every foot of soil and that includes exposing rampant corruption. Maybe we can wake up some of their supporters to reality.

So you flipped this down to just Trump? Not a Trump thread. Your reply to vote them out is a dream wish. My realistic reply is to fight them tooth and nail for every foot of soil and that includes exposing rampant corruption. Maybe we can wake up some of their supporters to reality.
That’s a big wish now that the Conservative Party is splitting down the trump divide.

No, I used Trump’s candidates as the most recent example on how if we reject folks that only care about politics and not meaningful legislation, we can send a message of what we expect from government.

Remember, the thread is about what the new HOR should do to continue the partisan fight in Washington. If they head down that road, we should vote them all out in 2024.

Agree with all of this.

By Joe Hoft

What are they hiding?
pelosi-home.jpg

This list is spot on. Please do all of these and spend no time trying to pass legislation on the border, healthcare, etc.

What I would love to see is Republicans in the House lead the way on restoring normal order in the house and leading a charge to come up with our spending problems. We need to get back to talking about the role of government in this country. It has stretched its arms way too far. Given there is a very high likelihood the Republicans take power in the Senate in 2 years, They could engage Democrats on measures to restore the Constitutional norms for Congress and might find a willing partner since Democrats don't want Republicans doing things they care about.

We need a responsible government again. If I could get my way, their pay would be dropped to that of a Captain in the US Army, they would be on VA benefits, there would be no pension and they would live in a dorm while in session in Washington. There is really no need for all the privilege and prestige. They are there to serve! It is the only way to save our country in my opinion.

What I would love to see is Republicans in the House lead the way on restoring normal order in the house and leading a charge to come up with our spending problems. We need to get back to talking about the role of government in this country. It has stretched its arms way too far. Given there is a very high likelihood the Republicans take power in the Senate in 2 years, They could engage Democrats on measures to restore the Constitutional norms for Congress and might find a willing partner since Democrats don't want Republicans doing things they care about.

We need a responsible government again. If I could get my way, their pay would be dropped to that of a Captain in the US Army, they would be on VA benefits, there would be no pension and they would live in a dorm while in session in Washington. There is really no need for all the privilege and prestige. They are there to serve! It is the only way to save our country in my opinion.

Given there is a very high likelihood the Republicans take power in the Senate in 2 years,

Good luck with that. The gop congressional shitshow that starts today @ 12 is going to turn off moderate and independent voters, bigly.

Especially if they end up naming trump speaker of the house.

Given there is a very high likelihood the Republicans take power in the Senate in 2 years,

Good luck with that. The gop congressional shitshow that starts today @ 12 is going to turn off moderate and independent voters, bigly.

Especially if they end up naming trump speaker of the house.

It is a shitshow for sure. But people will forget it about by the time the next elections come. It's highly likely they take power then BUT no one snatches defeat from the jaws of victory like Republicans.

Where the hell did you get Trump as Speaker? You get your news from some interesting places.

It is a shitshow for sure. But people will forget it about by the time the next elections come. It's highly likely they take power then BUT no one snatches defeat from the jaws of victory like Republicans.

Where the hell did you get Trump as Speaker? You get your news from some interesting places.
How will they forget about it when the shitshow is still in session when 2024 rolls around? Committees will be staffed with far-right conspiracy types who will spend the next two years launching irrelevant investigations and gumming up the works for any and all legislation. Not sure how you can be so confident about taking the Senate when the American people see how ridiculously the Rs govern when given power.

How will they forget about it when the shitshow is still in session when 2024 rolls around? Committees will be staffed with far-right conspiracy types who will spend the next two years launching irrelevant investigations and gumming up the works for any and all legislation. Not sure how you can be so confident about taking the Senate when the American people see how ridiculously the Rs govern when given power.

News flash: Both sides are ridiculous and incompetent. We'll see what they do. If they go the route you're talking about with investigations, they will lose the House majority. However, with gumming up the works, that would be working as intended. The vote this past time showed, in spite of the incompetently run campaign by the GOP, people are not all that confident about the D's either.

News flash: Both sides are ridiculous and incompetent. We'll see what they do. If they go the route you're talking about with investigations, they will lose the House majority. However, with gumming up the works, that would be working as intended. The vote this past time showed, in spite of the incompetently run campaign by the GOP, people are not all that confident about the D's either.
Checks and balances are a good thing but if you didn't get the red wave as anticipated in the mid-terms, when it should have been a slam dunk, I'm not sure how Republicans will win the Senate in 2024.....unless they start running some sanity candidates with wide appeal AND Trump doesn't win the nomination. Because if he does, I can't imagine the American people would want to risk giving him the power of both houses as well.

Judging by the voting for speaker today, the Rs are a long way from being a cohesive body that Americans can trust.

Checks and balances are a good thing but if you didn't get the red wave as anticipated in the mid-terms, when it should have been a slam dunk, I'm not sure how Republicans will win the Senate in 2024.....unless they start running some sanity candidates with wide appeal AND Trump doesn't win the nomination. Because if he does, I can't imagine the American people would want to risk giving him the power of both houses as well.

Judging by the voting for speaker today, the Rs are a long way from being a cohesive body that Americans can trust.

This, you have a small group of trumpy pubs that are going to make it impossible for a pub to win the speaker position. These are the same election denying losers that the American people flatly rejected last year.

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73

I think this is a fair commentary on what is going on now. While I am sure we would agree on particulars, this broad stroke is pretty accurate I would say. We'll just have to see if the Republicans want to keep playing stupid or they want to finally learn some lessons.

Agree with all of this.

By Joe Hoft

What are they hiding?
pelosi-home.jpg

Holy shit man.

ADVERTISEMENT