ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage Foundation Project 2025

Yeah... Back in the early 1800s this was actually the way it used to be. When Presidents changed, civil servants changed with them. So you had basically the whole government changing when a new party took power. It worked out SO WELL, that even the folks that got to give everyone they knew and owed jobs, decided that this was probably a bad idea and changed it. This guy will be ALL ABOUT firing folks that don't agree with him... and then bitching and whining when these same folks get fired when the next Democratic president come into office.

And think about this... This guy is saying that some government employees are not acting in a neutral manner. That's probably true (for both sides). But ... JUST IMAGINE what would happen in an election year where government employees' JOBS depended on the current party staying in power. Even stupid people should realize that would be WORSE than what we have now.

Straight from the horse's mouth, they're going for a Christian Nationalist government.

I actually watched this video and it said nothing about a christian nationalist govt. Thanks for making the refute easy. I did agree with everything the guy from the heritage foundation said though on policy from the part he got to say in between being interrupted continuously by the host.

I actually watched this video and it said nothing about a christian nationalist govt. Thanks for making the refute easy. I did agree with everything the guy from the heritage foundation said though on policy from the part he got to say in between being interrupted continuously by the host.
Just the response I'd expect from a nazi

Yeah... Back in the early 1800s this was actually the way it used to be. When Presidents changed, civil servants changed with them. So you had basically the whole government changing when a new party took power. It worked out SO WELL, that even the folks that got to give everyone they knew and owed jobs, decided that this was probably a bad idea and changed it. This guy will be ALL ABOUT firing folks that don't agree with him... and then bitching and whining when these same folks get fired when the next Democratic president come into office.

And think about this... This guy is saying that some government employees are not acting in a neutral manner. That's probably true (for both sides). But ... JUST IMAGINE what would happen in an election year where government employees' JOBS depended on the current party staying in power. Even stupid people should realize that would be WORSE than what we have now.
Not to mention that executive power and reach has expanded significantly over the last century. There are pros and cons to this, but the obvious con is that something like project 2025 would immediately allow for the executive to have a far ranging impact on…everything.

Imagine someone from NOAA saying “hey there’s a big hurricane that’s going to hit the east coast” and the President deciding “nah, I don’t think it will.” And just firing people until he got someone willing to put out a statement that no hurricane is coming.

That’s the door that’s being opened by project 2025 for every single federal agency.

• Sad
Reactions: dpic73
Not to mention that executive power and reach has expanded significantly over the last century. There are pros and cons to this, but the obvious con is that something like project 2025 would immediately allow for the executive to have a far ranging impact on…everything.

Imagine someone from NOAA saying “hey there’s a big hurricane that’s going to hit the east coast” and the President deciding “nah, I don’t think it will.” And just firing people until he got someone willing to put out a statement that no hurricane is coming.

That’s the door that’s being opened by project 2025 for every single federal agency.
Imagine the current govt being run by the equivalent of an organized crime syndicate. How do we fix that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT