ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel the hippocrite

Herschel was such a stupid pick. Huge miss by Trump and GA voters. That should have been a solid red senate seat.
Wait a minute, are you saying trump picked the candidate and they didn’t have a chance of winning? Shocking. Who could have seen this coming. Conservatives get what they deserve tying their party to a corrupt lying sack of shit.

Herschel was such a stupid pick. Huge miss by Trump and GA voters. That should have been a solid red senate seat.
I and a lot of people I know are voting for Herschel. Im pretty sure he is leading in the polls despite some of the most vile dirty campaigning I have ever seen on tv.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I and a lot of people I know are voting for Herschel. Im pretty sure he is leading in the polls despite some of the most vile dirty campaigning I have ever seen on tv.
They’re being mean because they’re talking about abortions he has paid for? Rules for thee not me? That’s liberal shit.

Did you see his son's tweets? That's not a good look. He's just a terrible candidate and there were better options.

Did you vote for him in the primary? If so, did you do it because of who he is as a man and a candidate, or because Trump endorsed him?

Reactions: yoshi121374
I think that sentiment is mostly accurate, but I don't think it's about power. It's about stopping idiotic legislation that the D candidate will undoubtedly support, just as he voted for the full version of BBB in the midst of rampant inflation.
What part of making your agenda, "Democrats stole the last election," isn't about power ? And let's not kid ourselves. That is essentially the platform of large plurality, if not majority, of GOP candidates these days

I think that sentiment is mostly accurate, but I don't think it's about power. It's about stopping idiotic legislation that the D candidate will undoubtedly support, just as he voted for the full version of BBB in the midst of rampant inflation.
Your concern about taxes should take a backseat to a horrible candidate who would be in office for SIX YEARS, including four years after Biden is gone, who I dont believe will run again. You'll win the House regardless and that will stop the legislation you don't like. No need to add that idiot to the Senate.

Your concern about taxes should take a backseat to a horrible candidate who would be in office for SIX YEARS, including four years after Biden is gone, who I dont believe will run again. You'll win the House regardless and that will stop the legislation you don't like. No need to add that idiot to the Senate.

I don't have to make that call thankfully. I was pointing out that the rationale of the referenced tweet was flawed. It's not the pursuit of "power" that is making pubs cast traditionally held beliefs aside, but rather an effort to stop leftist idiocy from making its was into law. And those laws (such as entitlements) are forever, not just 6 years.

I don't have to make that call thankfully. I was pointing out that the rationale of the referenced tweet was flawed. It's not the pursuit of "power" that is making pubs cast traditionally held beliefs aside, but rather an effort to stop leftist idiocy from making its was into law. And those laws (such as entitlements) are forever, not just 6 years.
Have we really reached the point that if a Trump endorsed duck-billed platypus won the primary, we'd vote for it because it's Republican? Candidate quality no longer matters at all? If so, we're totally fvcked.

Sorry, but he's just a Trojan horse for the Trumpocracy and most sane people see that as a bigger threat than any policy Biden might introduce.

i mean i don't necessarily agree with this. 2020 GOP didn't have a single policy plan to run on. they didn't really have a plan in 2016 either - it essentially boiled down to "repeal ACA, EMAILS, BENGHAZI" and that was it. it's why all serious political candidates in 2016 got shellacked by trump, and it's really gone downhill every 2 years since then.

i do believe there are principled conservatives out there who do ascribe to your belief, but for the most part every race since 2016 has essentially been a race to the bottom. however, i also could be mistaken and maybe it came about much sooner than 2016, but i didn't really pay attention to politics before 2016. i just blindly voted R in every election since '02 bc that's what i was raised to do.

Did you see his son's tweets? That's not a good look. He's just a terrible candidate and there were better options.

Did you vote for him in the primary? If so, did you do it because of who he is as a man and a candidate, or because Trump endorsed him?
I did vote for him and am going to again.

“Winning is a virtue”.

“I don’t care if Hershel paid to abort endangered baby eagles, I want control of the senate”.

This is the new GOP. Winning at all costs, values and principles don’t matter. Do you realize the fallacy in that idiot’s argument? She is pretending they only had a choice between Hershel and the dem. They could have had any reasonable candidate instead of him, but no, he’s a Trumper so the GOP backed him. Now they are standing behind him, what a bunch of hypocrites with no balls. Pathetic…

The new GOP is simply a bunch of cowards that need to vilify the left as “the end of the world” to justify their own ugly behavior. They want to suppress democratic principles because the writing is on the wall, they won’t have the numbers for much longer.

“Winning is a virtue”.

“I don’t care if Hershel paid to abort endangered baby eagles, I want control of the senate”.

This is the new GOP. Winning at all costs, values and principles don’t matter. Do you realize the fallacy in that idiot’s argument? She is pretending they only had a choice between Hershel and the dem. They could have had any reasonable candidate instead of him, but no, he’s a Trumper so the GOP backed him. Now they are standing behind him, what a bunch of hypocrites with no balls. Pathetic…

The new GOP is simply a bunch of cowards that need to vilify the left as “the end of the world” to justify their own ugly behavior. They want to suppress democratic principles because the writing is on the wall, they won’t have the numbers for much longer.

if you are wondering why @TigerGrowls is laughing at your post, it’s because he believes that 65% of the country are trump loving MaGas. Yes, he actually believes that.

if you are wondering why @TigerGrowls is laughing at your post, it’s because he believes that 65% of the country are trump loving MaGas. Yes, he actually believes that.
Well, everybody has a deep need for belonging and feeling in the right. He has no incentives to look a reality objectively.

I disagree with the vast majority of progressive policies. I hate the victim mindset. But those are policy differences, I don’t hate the people themselves. They have had different backgrounds and life experiences that led them to believe one course of action is preferable. I will vote, discuss, and try and win over to create change so that more of them believe that personal responsibility is a key part of success, you can’t just blame the environment or others.

Unfortunately, many people love the personal attacks, degrading others and love what Trump does (look at his attacks on McConnell’s wife). It used to be that that type of behavior was reserved for brutes that didn’t have the IQ to have proper discourse. Now, it’s a badge of honor, and the cowards hide behind “it’s just mean tweets snowflakes’” like it’s okay to not respect fellow Americans.

The greatest heroes in our history, soldiers, firefighters, cops, they put their lives on the line for any and all Americans. Inciting hatred and violence will be Trump’s legacy. The left invented identity politics (idiots…) but Trump weaponized them.

i do find it interesting to see how all the georgians who think abortion is "child murder" will be able to square voting for someone who "murdered a child."

“Winning is a virtue”.

I don't doubt that from politicians and blowhard commentators. I'm just relaying the fact that the everyman's perspective is more leveled. Flawed candidate, but a way to stop dumbass liberal policy. That's it. Right or wrong.

When evaluating the R nominees, what conclusions did you come to with regard to character, qualification and intelligence with Herschel? Was he better than the others in those categories?

Only one was needed for him. Trump supported him. @TigerGrowls is an extremely singleminded voter. Policies don't matter, principals don't matter, only thing that matters is do you have the blessing of his Lord and savior Donald Trump. Dude probably has a shrine to Trump with candles in his bedroom.

Reactions: ctcseb
When evaluating the R nominees, what conclusions did you come to with regard to character, qualification and intelligence with Herschel? Was he better than the others in those categories?
Herschel won the pub primary in a runaway. It was a mass consensensus. I know that Herschel will vote in a conservative way consistent with the America First Movement. That's good enough for me.

Only one was needed for him. Trump supported him. @TigerGrowls is an extremely singleminded voter. Policies don't matter, principals don't matter, only thing that matters is do you have the blessing of his Lord and savior Donald Trump. Dude probably has a shrine to Trump with candles in his bedroom.
Speak for yourself and I will speak for myself.

Herschel won the pub primary in a runaway. It was a mass consensensus. I know that Herschel will vote in a conservative way consistent with the America First Movement. That's good enough for me.
Claims to have values and principles but happy to vote for someone that broke those values and principles. Yup, that's the definition of a hypocrite.

Like I have been saying all along, some of you have such low standards of integrity that winning justifies the means. Voting for someone with a history of domestic abuse and paying for abortion, but you are saying that's who represents you best / is most like the type of person you are. Ooff. I bet you Jesus is proud of you, right? You represent His message through your actions, correct?

Edit: the primary excuse is bogus. You could have chosen someone better then. So, own your choice.

ADVERTISEMENT