ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel the hippocrite

Wait a minute, are you saying trump picked the candidate and they didn’t have a chance of winning? Shocking. Who could have seen this coming. Conservatives get what they deserve tying their party to a corrupt lying sack of shit.
Are dems going to get what they deserve for tying their party to a corrupt lying sack of shit?

Reactions: DW4_2016
Herschel won the pub primary in a runaway. It was a mass consensensus. I know that Herschel will vote in a conservative way consistent with the America First Movement. That's good enough for me.
Your blind loyalty is rather interesting.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Claims to have values and principles but happy to vote for someone that broke those values and principles. Yup, that's the definition of a hypocrite.

Like I have been saying all along, some of you have such low standards of integrity that winning justifies the means. Voting for someone with a history of domestic abuse and paying for abortion, but you are saying that's who represents you best / is most like the type of person you are. Ooff. I bet you Jesus is proud of you, right? You represent His message through your actions, correct?

Edit: the primary excuse is bogus. You could have chosen someone better then. So, own your choice.
Not to mention the other candidate is an actual preacher but Herschel is the better choice to represent them. Ha

Claims to have values and principles but happy to vote for someone that broke those values and principles. Yup, that's the definition of a hypocrite.

Like I have been saying all along, some of you have such low standards of integrity that winning justifies the means. Voting for someone with a history of domestic abuse and paying for abortion, but you are saying that's who represents you best / is most like the type of person you are. Ooff. I bet you Jesus is proud of you, right? You represent His message through your actions, correct?

Edit: the primary excuse is bogus. You could have chosen someone better then. So, own your choice.
I'm happy with Herschel. How much more clear can I make it.

I will see your accusation and raise you this one. We have a very nice infomercial running in GA now showing Warnocks wife in tears describing how despicable he is.

I will see your accusation and raise you this one. We have a very nice infomercial running in GA now showing Warnocks wife in tears describing how despicable he is.

wasn't sure where to post this, but you gotta laugh when the NYT Pitch Bot predicts the future

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT