ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Look The opressed King James just

whats it called?
954c3a64-0a2d-4678-a5e0-d63dc3335498_text.gif

Reactions: PawSoHard
Blaze Pizza... They're trying to make a pizza place version of Chipotle.
There is a place in Annapolis like that called Mod Pizza

Its a franchise https://modpizza.com/

When I actually used to go to the office before COVID I would eat there .... quite often. Thin crust pizzas that were very good and quick

There is a place in Annapolis like that called Mod Pizza

Its a franchise https://modpizza.com/

When I actually used to go to the office before COVID I would eat there .... quite often. Thin crust pizzas that were very good and quick

I've heard of Mod. I've also never had Blaze or Mod... I'm not a big fan of Pizza tbh

We get blaze from time to time. I think its pretty good. I like it better than mod. Although it could just be the specific mod pizza that we are close to that isn't good.

Both aren't as good as your pie imo. I wish one would get built in the midlands area

Good for him. You should be paid what you’re worth.

Also Lol at the people who hate him for social justice. He’s just trying to be voice of black people everywhere from his multimillion dollar mansion since he obviously shares the same struggles.

I’m being sarcastic because I don’t pay much attention to anything any athlete says, even the ones I like. I don’t know why y’all do either. Y’all are just like all the haters trying to take Dabo down.

Ate at a Blaze down in Atlanta before the Braves Cardinals game last postseason. It wasn’t bad.

like Sidewall better

this board is despicable. Stuck in the 1950s

Lebron is the best in the world at what he does. He deserves to get paid like it.

He should actually be praised for using his platform to give a voice to people who don't have one. People who aren't LBJ. Obviously he is standing up for everyday black people who don't feel safe. If you have a problem with someone with a platform using it to try and better the lives of people who don't, then screw you

this board is despicable. Stuck in the 1950s

Lebron is the best in the world at what he does. He deserves to get paid like it.

He should actually be praised for using his platform to give a voice to people who don't have one. People who aren't LBJ. Obviously he is standing up for everyday black people who don't feel safe. If you have a problem with someone with a platform using it to try and better the lives of people who don't, then screw you
Why should everyday black people feel unsafe?

Reactions: Dbatz and BDAZED
Blaze Pizza... They're trying to make a pizza place version of Chipotle.
Blaze pizza is very good. We've had one for 3 or 4 years now. I like it better than Pie Five or MOD which all have basically the same concept. I like Blaze because you can have as many toppings as you would like on what is essentially a medium sized pizza for under $10 and it takes about 5 minutes to bake. It is great for people who like to pile on the topping like me whereas my wife just want extra cheese on he pizza.

Last edited:
You make your own pizza at blaze--so if it is bad, it is on you, lol.

Wood/brick oven. Decent dough. Fast. Not bad--just get them to put on the ovaline mozzarella and not skimp on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT