ADVERTISEMENT

Hey orange elvis! only orange elvis. move on if not orange elvis

@orangelvis

looks like the democrats just committed suicide. love it!

this will override the fact that the republicans lack any visionary leaders rights now.

Bingo! What I've been waiting on! Pelosi just admitted that The Squad is really who is running the show in the House. She really just called it "an official Impeachment Inquiry". Well, what's the difference between that and what Nadler's already doing? Nothing really, just trying to put lipstick on a pig. She's just trying to placate the Squad and give the msm a new look for the narrative.
It is fun to watch how absolutely insane they continue to get as the real info gets slowly released, and there's nothing they can do about it. It's gonna be a slow and painful death for them over the next 14 months.

EDIT: Just heard that some rebubs are now demanding Biden release his convo transcripts as Trump has announced that he's releasing his tomorrow! Hahahahaha

Reactions: appalachiatiger
Bingo! What I've been waiting on! Pelosi just admitted that The Squad is really who is running the show in the House. She really just called it "an official Impeachment Inquiry". Well, what's the difference between that and what Nadler's already doing? Nothing really, just trying to put lipstick on a pig. She's just trying to placate the Squad and give the msm a new look for the narrative.
It is fun to watch how absolutely insane they continue to get as the real info gets slowly released, and there's nothing they can do about it. It's gonna be a slow and painful death for them over the next 14 months.

EDIT: Just heard that some rebubs are now demanding Biden release his convo transcripts as Trump has announced that he's releasing his tomorrow! Hahahahaha

here is old biden story from 2016

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/...-balance-as-ukraine-ousts-top-prosecutor.html

here is business insider

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukr...ldings-joe-bidens-son-hunter-explained-2019-9

$166,000 a month salary to hunter for serving on the board of the largest natural gas company that says he handled international relations, of which, when he was asked, he said that was not true.

what did he do to earn $166,000 a month?

if a trump, people would go ballastic.

and then u have the china fiasco....

here is business insider

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukr...ldings-joe-bidens-son-hunter-explained-2019-9

$166,000 a month salary to hunter for serving on the board of the largest natural gas company that says he handled international relations, of which, when he was asked, he said that was not true.

what did he do to earn $166,000 a month?

if a trump, people would go ballastic.

and then u have the china fiasco....

....and, when investigators in the Ukraine wanted to know what Biden's boy was getting paid for, Daddy Joe hops a plane over there and extorts the Ukraine gov't into firing the prosecutor. He then brags about it here:

no president ever wants congress to stop working and wasting time on this circus, whether guilty or not.

trump wants congress to focus on the trade deals he is working on. they are piling up and congress is doing nothing.

trade deals create jobs, add to gdp, starts small businesses, improves foreign relations, creates investment opportunities, helps pay healthcare cost, reduces the national debt.

thats sounds more important.

lets say the $4 million they spend trying to convince 218 members (163 currently)

and if they do get to say 219, its dead when it hits the senate. straight to tne garbage can.

$4 million down the hole. if it was your $4 million

how would u spend it?

spend it on approving trade deals for the american people or playing politics?

no president ever wants congress to stop working and wasting time on this circus, whether guilty or not.

trump wants congress to focus on the trade deals he is working on. they are piling up and congress is doing nothing.

trade deals create jobs, add to gdp, starts small businesses, improves foreign relations, creates investment opportunities, helps pay healthcare cost, reduces the national debt.

thats sounds more important.

lets say the $4 million they spend trying to convince 218 members (163 currently)

and if they do get to say 219, its dead when it hits the senate. straight to tne garbage can.

$4 million down the hole. if it was your $4 million

how would u spend it?

spend it on approving trade deals for the american people or playing politics?

You sound like someone who knows the piece of shit is in trouble and trying to deflect.

LOL! Watch what he does to them. Just watch.
Also, today he got Pelosi to make a few important statements for the whole world to hear. Statements that she'll have a very hard time walking back.
1. No one is above the law.
2. Colluding with foreign gov'ts to impugn political foes is wrong, (and in her mind impeachable)
3. That her whole intention is to honor and uphold the Constitution.

We're all still waiting to hear what crimes and misdemeanors Trump is guilty of committing.
We're all about to find out what the previous administration is guilty of committing and that's why they are acting soooooo crazy!
You'd be better served by taking that tweet and applying to Nancy and the dems. They are the ones that are begging for a deal. Trump is gonna crucify the dems. Most of the guilty repubs have already retired or announced not running.

Also, today he got Pelosi to make a few important statements for the whole world to hear. Statements that she'll have a very hard time walking back.
2. Colluding with foreign gov'ts to impugn political foes is wrong, (and in her mind impeachable)

We're all still waiting to hear what crimes and misdemeanors Trump is guilty of committing.
We're all about to find out what the previous administration is guilty of committing and that's why they are acting soooooo crazy!
You'd be better served by taking that tweet and applying to Nancy and the dems. They are the ones that are begging for a deal. Trump is gonna crucify the dems. Most of the guilty repubs have already retired or announced not running.

Everything? **** sake if you think that guy isnt anything but a massive piece of shit who would sell this country out for his own benefit then i wonder how you are able to dress yourself in the morning.

You sound like someone who knows the piece of shit is in trouble and trying to deflect.

he may be a piece of shyt. but he is a patriot.

and a reasonable human elected would focus on whats right.

these are blind sheep following idiots making 6 digits a year foolishly and foolishly wasting america resources.

and no one can fix. this system will eventually collapse and be reborn. but everyone will have to take a step backwards.

Don't you see it? Pelosi is only appeasing the Squad and the other radicals in the dem party. Pelosi knows impeachment is a losing strategy for the dems. She did not start a real Impeachment yesterday; which requires a full floor vote in the House. All she did yesterday was give a different name to what the House dems have already been doing, which are these idiotic committee investigations.
Pelosi is under tremendous pressure from the radical left in the party and the radicals are pushing the agenda.

omar couldnt answer what law trump broke. she is voting to impeach a president that she has no idea what law he broke.

children are running the show.

Reactions: orangelvis
Everything? **** sake if you think that guy isnt anything but a massive piece of shit who would sell this country out for his own benefit then i wonder how you are able to dress yourself in the morning.

hey you completely misunderstand what is going on.

this is a war of ideology.

patriots versus globalist.

trump is a patriot.

so that makes you a globalist if you are anti trump.

doesnt mean he isnt a piece of shyt like pelosi, omar, aoc, biden, nadler, shiff.

but trump is on the side of americans who love capitalism, love the flag, love what made us great.

against trump means you support gloabalism.

means you support the swamp.

@orangelvis

you know that is a byproduct.

those that dont support trump are swamp supporters, whether they mean to or not.

you will not have to dress yourself. aoc, omar, nadler, schiff, pelosi

they will tell you what you can and cannot wear.

patriots versus globalist.

trump is a patriot.

so that makes you a globalist if you are anti trump.
but trump is on the side of americans who love capitalism

You are quite the authority on words you don't understand.

Patriot is not an economic term. Globalist is (it's opposite would be Nationalist). Globalist would be the bigger supporters of capitalism, by definition.

Globalist like Ronald Reagan understood that positive-sum economics is preferable to zero-sum economics.

Sometimes, when one is particularly uneducated on a subject, it's better to not have an opinion at all.

You are quite the authority on words you don't understand.

Patriot is not an economic term. Globalist is (it's opposite would be Nationalist). Globalist would be the bigger supporters of capitalism, by definition.

Globalist like Ronald Reagan understood that positive-sum economics is preferable to zero-sum economics.

Sometimes, when one is particularly uneducated on a subject, it's better to not have an opinion at all.

patriot is bigger than just economics. it encompasses a whole host of areas in my opinion.

a one world order under one currency with one world court is not capitalism in my view. or one that favors a majority of americans who work for a paycheck.

a one world order under one currency with one world court is not capitalism in my view. or one that favors a majority of americans who work for a paycheck.
That's quite the hyperbole isn't it? I don't think anyone is suggesting a single world order with a single court. Most world courts (ICJ, UN, ICC) are non-binding or unenforceable for a reason.

I think many economists could make a case for a single currency though. It would be an interesting way to prevent run-away inflation in places like Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Developed nations wouldn't have currency risk from international trade. A single currency would certainly level the playing field with China and their currency manipulation. Plus the currency would probably be the U.S. dollar (or based on) given it's current position in the global market.

The Boston Tea Party was a design by a collective group of colonists' that called themselves Patriots.

A football team today honors this group.

This group spearheaded these concepts called "Acts". These acts appear by perception to be economic related concept designed to reduce or eliminate taxation that did not benefit these colonist. These taxes drained american wealth without any benefit back.

So, from a historically perspective, I include economic ideology with the term "Patriot".

That's quite the hyperbole isn't it? I don't think anyone is suggesting a single world order with a single court. Most world courts (ICJ, UN, ICC) are non-binding or unenforceable for a reason.

Globalist favor the idea of giving up a nations sovereignty to a collective group of world leaders. They would love the idea of the UN being the supreme legislative branch of the world. enforced by the ICJ. financed by the world bank.

i dont like that idea. most in the swamp favor that idea. trump is fighting that concept.

I think many economists could make a case for a single currency though. It would be an interesting way to prevent run-away inflation in places like Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Developed nations wouldn't have currency risk from international trade. A single currency would certainly level the playing field with China and their currency manipulation. Plus the currency would probably be the U.S. dollar (or based on) given it's current position in the global market.[/QUOTE]

based on mathematics and accounting principles, they would be correct.

but they place no effect the human mind and its quest for power and to protect its family and friends what humans.

politics, power. it does corrupt. never let it get to big to control unless you trust every human you give power and wealth to.

Most people don't associate (and rightfully so) the word Patriot with taking any particular economic stand.

not sure about that. think thats just your opinion.

whats your definition of a patriot?

would you consider "omar" or "aoc" patriots?

redistribution of wealth is at the center of every decision.

redistribution of wealth is a popular statement in the world of economics.

not sure about that. think thats just your opinion.

whats your definition of a patriot?

would you consider "omar" or "aoc" patriots?
"One who loves his or her country." would be the most simple definition. Do AOC and Omar love this country? I expect they do just as I expect Trump does. I think two people can both love this country and still have very different ideas how it should function.

"One who loves his or her country." would be the most simple definition. Do AOC and Omar love this country? I expect they do just as I expect Trump does. I think two people can both love this country and still have very different ideas how it should function.

How about people/politicians who say that the country has never been great?
How about people who want to change the Republic into a pure Democracy,(abolish electoral college). Do they really love the country, or do they want to make the country into something else because they hate what it has been since inception.

How about people/politicians who say that the country has never been great?
How about people who want to change the Republic into a pure Democracy,(abolish electoral college). Do they really love the country, or do they want to make the country into something else because they hate what it has been since inception.

I think America has been great since inception, and there has been no period in its history where it has not been great. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT. PERIOD. That is why it disgusts me to see unpatriotic scum like you and trump saying MAGA. Love it or leave it comrad.

I think America has been great since inception, and there has been no period in its history where it has not been great. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT. PERIOD. That is why it disgusts me to see unpatriotic scum like you and trump saying MAGA. Love it or leave it comrad.

Ah, the liberal name calling begins. For the most part, I agree. I truly believe that DC is a swamp, and that unelected bureaucrats have had waaaaay too much power in controlling the elected officials. I believe that the last election was subjected to a hijack attempt by the deep state/swamp, whatever you want to call it. I believe that way too many elected officials are enriching themselves by selling out the country to foreigners. And all of the above is why Trump was elected as he promised to clean it all up. He's in the process of doing so, and they, the Swamp, is fighting back as hard as they can to stop him with every ludicrous scheme they can conjure. Trump is winning, however, and all for him winning. MAGA!!

I would not be surprised if this whistleblower was actually duped into thinking they has some dirt. And that this will all backfire on the Dems.

They have been too focused on trying to find the smoking gun against Trump and here it is. They finally got him. I would not be surprised if it came out that Trumps team actually lead this on.

Problem is this is not going to do what they hoped the Meuller report was supposed to so they are just going ahead and it will backfire. And maybe take Biden out with it. Warren will slide into the lead.

@orangelvis

hey heard soybean sales up 6 fold over last year to china.

trade deal close.

economic pressure on china > political pressure on trump by democrats

if markets continue to laugh off democrats, china will submit.

if democrats would have waited a little longer china trade would have been done already.

democrats are holding up mexico canada deal.

been back what 3 weeks, all they did was hold hearings to bitch about trump.

trade deals lets go.

sayin orangelvis is unpatriotic scum doesnt add value to the discussion and is not an accurate statement.

but i agree america has always been great, but has potential to be even greater.

should have addressed the trade deal with canada and mexico instead of hearings to attack the executive branch.

congress could have made america greater this month.

I would not be surprised if this whistleblower was actually duped into thinking they has some dirt. And that this will all backfire on the Dems.

They have been too focused on trying to find the smoking gun against Trump and here it is. They finally got him. I would not be surprised if it came out that Trumps team actually lead this on.

Problem is this is not going to do what they hoped the Meuller report was supposed to so they are just going ahead and it will backfire. And maybe take Biden out with it. Warren will slide into the lead.

"3rd hand knowledge"

just insane whats going on.

Reactions: wmnesbitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT