ADVERTISEMENT

Hey what should happen to this guy?

it all depends on whether he was being misled when he changed the info or he he was deliberately trying to start a coup. I think he knew what he was doing but we will see

The woman in the senate hearings a week or so ago threw Comey under the bus, saying he went rogue. Most believe that Comey, Brennan, and Clapper are too high up on the food chain to be indicted, so they need some fall guys, and maybe Kevin Klinesmith is one of them. As the cop told Nicholas Cage in the movie 'National Treasure', someone has to pay. My personal belief is that Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Peter Strzok, and even Obama and Biden need to pay for the corrupt things they did. If they won't indict Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and Peter Strzok, they certainly will not indict Obama and Biden. I'm getting the sense if they indict these higher-ups that will cause even more strife in this country, maybe even leading to a Civil War.

The leftist Communist/Fascist/Marxist people have a grip on this country, especially in regards to social media, and news media. It is hard to battle with and indict any of those participating in/or leading this coup when the radicals own the media. I understand the Barr and Durham Report, to go along with the Horowitz Report, are going to have some very damning evidence. But the media will not report it, other than say it is fabricated, to continue the conservatives conspiracy theory. We are no doubt living in troubling times, with this nation as we know it hanging by a thread. As much as I did not like Donald Trump to begin with, he seems the only obstacle to stop the Communist/Fascist coup.

I have voted both democratic and republican (liberal and conservative) since I was eligible to vote in 1975. As a matter of fact (I hate to say!), my first president that I voted for was Jimmy Carter. I regretted that decision for years!!! But I voted split ticket for some time (Thurmond/Hollings). Yet now I view those leftists as the enemy, and prepare myself for whatever may come.

taking the politics out of it

this is very serious

i bet this cost us in the billions

barr said this was just the opening chapter

just a ripple he said

bigger splashes coming

What is being uncovered should concern every American . Regardless of party . What these people in government did secretly to control outcomes to me is treasonous . I believe Durham will eventually lay it all out no matter who it affects . Sad stuff for our country .

If the Dems gain control in November you will never hear another word about it.

no this will be released prior to the election

since russia was really trying to influence the election

outside of this fake attack on the trump campaign

what else did the obama administration do to combat russian interference>

anything?

november is harris versus trump

biden will not be there

between health and his connection to the fake stuff

just dont see how he makes it

but harris may not be eligible

its amazing how many first and second generation people we allow to have power and make decisions on the direction of our democracy.

its probably not good

Don't we have a Round Table Forum? What in the heck does this topic lead by a moron named Devin Nunes have to do with Clemson? Athletics? Football?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT