ADVERTISEMENT

High School Students and Parents - Stranded in Afghanistan

Sorry......per Jen Psaki, no one is "stranded" ......but you know what I mean

The stakes seem to be getting higher with each passing day.

Summer trips have really changed since I was in school.......yikes

Maybe she means that they have a plan to get them but don't feel the need to publicly explain it to you before it happens?

We sent choppers to rescue 169 americans in a hotel a few days ago, I am sure we can get these high school kids.

The taliban gains nothing by having Americans killed. They are as worried as we are that ISIS might do some of the killing. You know, that ISIS.

After defeating 100% of the ISIS Caliphate, I largely moved our troops out of Syria. Let Syria and Assad protect the Kurds and fight Turkey for their own land. I said to my Generals, why should we be fighting for Syria….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
October 14, 2019

Maybe she means that they have a plan to get them but don't feel the need to publicly explain it to you before it happens?

We sent choppers to rescue 169 americans in a hotel a few days ago, I am sure we can get these high school kids.

The taliban gains nothing by having Americans killed. They are as worried as we are that ISIS might do some of the killing. You know, that ISIS.

After defeating 100% of the ISIS Caliphate, I largely moved our troops out of Syria. Let Syria and Assad protect the Kurds and fight Turkey for their own land. I said to my Generals, why should we be fighting for Syria….

October 14, 2019
Or maybe she's as stupid as you are and thinks that she can spin it to get that 26% approval rating up? I'm going to go with that one

I'll give old Joe credit though, to intentionally tank this badly in his first year is just genius.......he'll basically have to accomplish nothing across the next 3 to look like a hero.

October 14, 2019
oh and Trump isn't president anymore......just a friendly reminder.

Or maybe she's as stupid as you are and thinks that she can spin it to get that 26% approval rating up? I'm going to go with that one

I'll give old Joe credit though, to intentionally tank this badly in his first year is just genius.......he'll basically have to accomplish nothing across the next 3 to look like a hero.

LOL at 26% approval. Is that a Gateway Pundit Poll there tigergrowls?

October 14, 2019
I was always accused of whataboutism. But, we are going to leave Americans. Our president is incompetent. Our intelligence community is a bunch of has been politicized kiss asses.

What in the eff is any high school doing sending children to Afghanistan?
Finally common ground.

A zillion places abroad you can go see, and they pick a war torn country? Who is their travel agent? Lloyd Christmas? What sane parent would agree with this?

They are from California so that explains some of their lack of judgement.

LOL at 26% approval. Is that a Gateway Pundit Poll there tigergrowls?
I hate that number as much as you do as it compromises our relationships with allies and our ability to recruit new intelligence assets but it's really 26%.

5ktbuy.jpg

Just googled "biden approval rate 26%" and nothing came up. Lowest I could see was 41%. Stop spreading fake news. Of course, you have been doing that a lot lately.

Here you go. His approval rating for his handling of the Afghan withdraw is 26%.

Just googled "biden approval rate 26%" and nothing came up. Lowest I could see was 41%. Stop spreading fake news. Of course, you have been doing that a lot lately.
Your google search must default to "Examples of how Trump sucks" whenever you type something into it.

Not that I put much weight into polls but 41% is lower than Trump was across his 4 years if memory serves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT