ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmm

You voted for a crook. He's the same guy as Trump......you'll get there one day
We all know how you operate Jake. It's always a game of "I know you are but what am I". You supposedly don't like Trump but you're always desperate to defend him by saying, hey look over here!

There’s an official report you can read that details evidence. 37 indictments and 7 guilty pleas worth. But I get it….no smoke to that fire as far as you can see. Ray Charles, on the other hand, can see that with no problem.

Your “but what about” is very on brand. I have little doubt that the Hunter Biden in Ukraine was very sketchy. But that’s not the subject of this conversation. Good try though.
Link? And I'll ask the same question I've asked the last 2 days.......why hasn't he been arrested yet? He just keeps getting stronger and stronger despite all of this credible evidence the govt has.

We have an intelligence apparatus that can launch a ninja hellfire up a terrorists a**hole in the middle of Afghanistan and not kill anyone else within 5 feet but we can't produce a single shred of "you're going to prison" evidence on Trump? You must like koolaid

There’s an official report you can read that details evidence. 37 indictments and 7 guilty pleas worth. But I get it….no smoke to that fire as far as you can see. Ray Charles, on the other hand, can see that with no problem.

Your “but what about” is very on brand. I have little doubt that the Hunter Biden in Ukraine was very sketchy. But that’s not the subject of this conversation. Good try though.

What page number of the report is this actual evidence on? I've read it several times and the transcripts of the interviews, but still can't find it. Please cite this evidence that Ray Charles could see.

Link? And I'll ask the same question I've asked the last 2 days.......why hasn't he been arrested yet? He just keeps getting stronger and stronger despite all of this credible evidence the govt has.

We have an intelligence apparatus that can launch a ninja hellfire up a terrorists a**hole in the middle of Afghanistan and not kill anyone else within 5 feet but we can't produce a single shred of "you're going to prison" evidence on Trump? You must like koolaid
Brother you keep talking to me like you think I have a dog in this fight but I don’t. Can’t drink the koolaid if I don’t listen to anyone who is serving it.

As requested, here’s your link…

We all know how you operate Jake. It's always a game of "I know you are but what am I". You supposedly don't like Trump but you're always desperate to defend him by saying, hey look over here!
I just call out bullshit when I see it........most of what you post is bullshit these days.

Brother you keep talking to me like you think I have a dog in this fight but I don’t. Can’t drink the koolaid if I don’t listen to anyone who is serving it.

Yeah, it's obvious you haven't read it.

I didn't/don't have a dog in the fight either, other than our POTUS possibly colluding with a foreign power to win an election. If there was any actual evidence of this happening, trump wouldn't have finished his term in office and we would possibly still be at war with Russia.

If he's committed any crime, put his ass in jail.

What page number of the report is this actual evidence on? I've read it several times and the transcripts of the interviews, but still can't find it. Please cite this evidence that Ray Charles could see.

“I’ve read it (the 448 page report) several times AND the transcripts AND the interviews“

Congratulations I guess? But I’m afraid you missed some points.

Vol. I, 1-4, 14-35.
Vol. I, 1-5, 36-50.
Vol. I, 50-51.
Vol. I, 67-80.
Vol. I, 110-20.
Vol. I, 5.
Vol. I, 51-54.
Vol. II, 18-23.
Vol. II, 8.
Vol. II, 77-90.
Vol. II, 113-18.
Vol. II, 40-44.
Vol. II, 319-25.
Vol. II, 319-25.
Vol. II, 332-45.
Vol. I, 53.
Vol. I, 54.
Vol. II, 77, fn. 500.
Vol. II, Appendix D
Vol. II, Appendix C.

Last edited:
haha, i honestly couldn't give a fvck what you think so im not going to tell you shit. i hope you keep voting for him to be honest
So he is not fascist or you'd tell me....what kind of dem are?
I've told you once and I will tell you again, I did not vote for Trump.

Between you nytiger and dpic, I don't know who is more of a fool!

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Shall I call you a whaaaambulance? 😅

giphy.gif

We need to tailgate together, sounds like you'd be a blast!

Since you don't have a dog in the fight, what do you reckon on this story? Obama with 30 million pages he didn't return or publish to the Archive.......

“I’ve read it (the 448 page report) several times AND the transcripts AND the interviews. “.

Congratulations I guess?

Vol. I, 1-4, 14-35.
Vol. I, 1-5, 36-50.
Vol. I, 50-51.
Vol. I, 67-80.
Vol. I, 110-20.
Vol. I, 5.
Vol. I, 51-54.
Vol. II, 18-23.
Vol. II, 8.
Vol. II, 77-90.
Vol. II, 113-18.
Vol. II, 40-44.
Vol. II, 319-25.
Vol. II, 319-25.
Vol. II, 332-45.
Vol. I, 53.
Vol. I, 54.
Vol. II, 77, fn. 500.
Vol. II, Appendix D
Vol. II, Appendix C.

Not really. I was recovering from surgery and couldn't get out of the bed for several weeks.

It's obvious by your responses that you have little to no knowledge about the collusion hoax or you're just trolling/playing ignorant. Either way, I hope you have an awesome night.

Since you don't have a dog in the fight, what do you reckon on this story? Obama with 30 million pages he didn't return or publish to the Archive.......

If he broke the law then sure, hold him accountable. I don’t see in that article where it mentions he illegally took confidential documents with him though.

Reactions: fcctiger12
What a moronic way to pick a candidate. You're saying you will choose the most corrupt abomination of a President in our history because the DOJ wants to hold him to account for his corruption? He should just walk away scot free and be allowed to run again with no repercussions whatsoever? Can we just stop pretending like the GQP is the party of law and order now?
No the DOJ is corrupt. They illegally spied on a United States citizen read better

What a moronic way to pick a candidate. You're saying you will choose the most corrupt abomination of a President in our history because the DOJ wants to hold him to account for his corruption? He should just walk away scot free and be allowed to run again with no repercussions whatsoever? Can we just stop pretending like the GQP is the party of law and order now?
You really need to stop sticking your head in the microwave, especially with your tinfoil hat on

This is absolutely not true. It can be true. It can not be true. Tell me something, do you hold this view unilaterally or is it selectively applied based on your opinion of the person being questioned? Maybe youd like some examples of who youre also assuming would have incriminated themselves…itll be a fun game i promise
i think he's just using Trump's own words against him, but i could be wrong

I like that he isn't beholden to a bunch of dishonest, lying, scumbag politicians.

But yes, there are several things I don't like about him, like his childishness and abrasiveness, however, he will get my vote because of the way he has been treated by the government.

No one deserves to be treated the way he has been treated.
His opponents will get my vote for the way HE has treated our govt. Trump is toxic. He has bastardized our entire electoral process.

Curious how you can be so certain? How is it that you have all the facts when no one else does? Do you have family in the Kremlin?
We do know for a fact that Hunter Biden received 5 million from the wife of the mayor of Moscow and of course the big guy got his cut.

Trump Russia Collusion was totally disproven.

Last edited:
If he broke the law then sure, hold him accountable. I don’t see in that article where it mentions he illegally took confidential documents with him though.
Out of 30 million pages, you don't reckon some of them were deemed classified? I find that next to impossible. I had a TSI clearance in the military and any document with as much as a mention of a foreign leader or policy maker was stamped as classified.

Just in summary of the article for those that won't read it:

Nixon - 39 years to hand over all documents to the archive
Lyndon B Johnson - 47 years to hand over all documents to the archive
Obama - Still hasn't handed over any of the 30m pages he took with him
Biden - Also in violation donating the documents from his senate days to Univ of Delaware who received govt funding to archive them and then refused to hand them back

None of the above had their residences raided and none have been tied up in court over the handover. Trump gets 19 months before his door is kicked in and his home searched.

If the DOJ has ample evidence to justify the raid, then I sure would like to see it in a timely manner given the political turmoil that it potentially puts the country in. Staying silent is just going to drive a good percentage of the nation further into distrust. The government is presently helping sell Trump's message of corruption and cheating.......you don't need to be affiliated with the right to see that.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Out of 30 million pages, you don't reckon some of them were deemed classified? I find that next to impossible. I had a TSI clearance in the military and any document with as much as a mention of a foreign leader or policy maker was stamped as classified.

Just in summary of the article for those that won't read it:

Nixon - 39 years to hand over all documents to the archive
Lyndon B Johnson - 47 years to hand over all documents to the archive
Obama - Still hasn't handed over any of the 30m pages he took with him
Biden - Also in violation donating the documents from his senate days to Univ of Delaware who received govt funding to archive them and then refused to hand them back

None of the above had their residences raided and none have been tied up in court over the handover. Trump gets 19 months before his door is kicked in and his home searched.

If the DOJ has ample evidence to justify the raid, then I sure would like to see it in a timely manner given the political turmoil that it potentially puts the country in. Staying silent is just going to drive a good percentage of the nation further into distrust. The government is presently helping sell Trump's message of corruption and cheating.......you don't need to be affiliated with the right to see that.
I can see this has you a little worked up….so I’ll end the discussion here. No where in that article did it list any president other than Trump taking confidential documents illegally with them. Important detail I think you are missing.

let me go ahead and predict what happens next here. There will be something found in Trumps residence there illegally (other than the help) and the conversation will change to how Hillary and the NWO had it planted there.

/thread

Last edited:
I can see this has you a little worked up….so I’ll end the discussion here. No where in that article did it list any president other than Trump taking confidential documents illegally with them. Important detail I think you are missing.
Nah, I don't really get worked up. Just highlighting how unlikely it is that they didn't take classified documents. Still not concrete that Trump took any either, given the silence from the DOJ........but we can end it here I reckon.

I’ve told you once and I will tell you again, I am not a democrat. Don’t vote democrat. Usually don’t support democrats. If I had to guess I vote about 80:20 conservative to democrat.

Helps me get on your frequency. How else would I understand all your conspiracies?
Im sorry man i feel bad making fun of you, its really not fair to you…i know you try hard. Youre doing great just keep reading and trying to develop thoughts

Im sorry man i feel bad making fun of you, its really not fair to you…i know you try hard. Youre doing great just keep reading and trying to develop thoughts
No need to feel sorry for me my dude. My inability to think has led me to being financially successful and I just got back from a week in Europe. Your grammar makes me think you're not on the same level though.

No need to feel sorry for me my dude. My inability to think has led me to being financially successful and I just got back from a week in Europe. Your grammar makes me think you're not on the same level though.
Lol thats cute you wanna show off. Yea i got to a point i dont have to work anymore… ive spent the last year traveling and researching passion projects…oh you noticed i dont use proper grammar? Yea i almost never do its a waste of time…nice work tho spellcheck. Just stop youre embarrassing yourself and its uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Lol thats cute you wanna show off. Yea i got to a point i dont have to work anymore… ive spent the last year traveling and researching passion projects…oh you noticed i dont use proper grammar? Yea i almost never do its a waste of time…nice work tho spellcheck. Just stop youre embarrassing yourself and its uncomfortable
So you drove to Dallas a few times to witness JFK Jr's return?

I’ve told you once and I will tell you again, I am not a democrat. Don’t vote democrat. Usually don’t support democrats. If I had to guess I vote about 80:20 conservative to democrat.
I get it now bro. You are on the Trump Train!!! You just love to troll!!

iu

Reactions: OleFastball
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT