ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmm

Also interesting that they subpoenaed Trump prior to the search warrant and he didn't comply so they had no choice. Funny how Trump didn't mention he was subpoenaed.
You surprised? The morons in his corner act like this came out of nowhere. Now watch to see if Trump’s people fight to prevent the warrant from getting unsealed

You surprised? The morons in his corner act like this came out of nowhere. Now watch to see if Trump’s people fight to prevent the warrant from getting unsealed

Donald Trump has always been a liar. I don't know why it shocks me when he is again found to be just blatantly bold faced lying.

He's like that Karen who is flat out wrong in a store, but tries to scream and yell and make a scene to hope to get his way.

Also interesting that they subpoenaed Trump prior to the search warrant and he didn't comply so they had no choice. Funny how Trump didn't mention he was subpoenaed.

What if they don't try and block it?

I read from several sources that he had already turned over the documents related to that subpoena, happened in June and that this is unrelated

EDIT: IT is ongoing, missed that part

What if they don't try and block it?

I don't know how they could at this point without looking dumb. That said, he did just plead the 5th after making statements about how that was admitting guilt.

Trump has a shocking ability to bold face lie with no shame so who freaking knows.

I read from several sources that he had already turned over the documents related to that subpoena, happened in June and that this is unrelated

More details will come out in time. It’s all foggy right now

It sounds to me like he truned over some of the documents and then a witness told the DOJ/FBI that he had more documents hidden in the basement.

It sounds to me like he truned over some of the documents and then a witness told the DOJ/FBI that he had more documents hidden in the basement.
Secret Service agent likely...

Also interesting that the subpoena was to the former President's "Custodian"; doesn't necessarily remove him from any liability but if he had appointed a custodian to deal with the subpoena, could have hired some dumb*** that didn't do his job well or missed something or was a flat out idiot, who knows. It can go in any direction.

I'll wait and see what comes out of this next, too much grey area ATM.

Reactions: yoshi121374

Also interesting that the subpoena was to the former President's "Custodian"; doesn't necessarily remove him from any liability but if he had appointed a custodian to deal with the subpoena, could have hired some dumb*** that didn't do his job well or missed something or was a flat out idiot, who knows. It can go in any direction.

D5089135-6-B51-4918-9-C53-9-B83-E98-E688-E.jpg

I don't know how they could at this point without looking dumb. That said, he did just plead the 5th after making statements about how that was admitting guilt.

Trump has a shocking ability to bold face lie with no shame so who freaking knows.
Well, that was a smart move by Garland. He wins in 2 out of 3 cases.

if Trump refuses the unsealing of the warrant and has something to hide, Garland wins
If Trump approves the unsealing and the reason for the search is embarrassing : damning, Garland wins
if Trump approves the unsealing and the reason for the search is questionable, Garland loses.

Just adding some more detail to the discussion, the motion to unseal the warrant was signed by the DA down there in Florida and the DoJ head of the Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, which handles “prosecution of cases affecting national security, foreign relations, and the export of military and strategic commodities and technology.”

Well, that was a smart move by Garland. He wins in 2 out of 3 cases.

if Trump refuses the unsealing of the warrant and has something to hide, Garland wins
If Trump approves the unsealing and the reason for the search is embarrassing : damning, Garland wins
if Trump approves the unsealing and the reason for the search is questionable, Garland loses.
You left out: if Trump refuses the unsealing of the warrant and has nothing to hide. Trump wins

There’s not a world where objecting to the disclosure of a warrant you claim is BS doesn’t hurt you
I never claimed the warrant was BS. Do I have my doubts, yep.
Trump could try and block the unsealing and his base would probably get stronger for it and if he had nothing to hide he would win in both situations.

Edit: The world in your head is not everyone's world, believe it or not

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I never claimed the warrant was BS. Do I have my doubts, yep.
Trump could try and block the unsealing and his base would probably get stronger for it and if he had nothing to hide he would win in both situations.
Trump more or less has claimed that. If he had nothing to hide, why be afraid of what the FBI says they had probably cause for?

You left out: if Trump refuses the unsealing of the warrant and has nothing to hide. Trump wins
Why would he refuse the unsealing if he has nothing to hide? If it is a nothing burger he could shame Garland publicly and eternally (Garland said he personally approved it) by unsealing an unjustified warrant. With how beneficial this would be to Trump, why would he sit on this opportunity? If he refuses there will be a perception nightmare. So considering the cost benefit, which is unequivocally for unsealing the warrant if he has nothing to hide, why would he not?
I understand that logically / mathematically, what you are saying is an option. But it makes no sense whatsoever.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Why would he refuse the unsealing if he has nothing to hide? If it is a nothing burger he could shame Garland publicly and eternally (Garland said he personally approved it) by unsealing an unjustified warrant. With how beneficial this would be to Trump, why would he sit on this opportunity? If he refuses there will be a perception nightmare. So considering the cost benefit, which is unequivocally for unsealing the warrant if he has nothing to hide, why would he not?
I understand that logically / mathematically, what you are saying is an option. But it makes no sense whatsoever.
Play poker much?

I mean i havent seen anyone out there holding him up as a model of dignified behavior. So not sure what win there is in that, everyone in dc has a looooong list of hypocritical statements. Wed never reach the end if we listed em all out.

Unfortunately his flaws have been dwarfed in grandiose scale by the measures taken to destroy him. The weaponization of the justice dept in coordination with federal agencies to target him repeatedly with lies or nonsense has destroyed what govt and media credibility remained, save for a shrinking group of extreme loyalists. And in the end it just increases his influence every because they keep proving him right.
Ahh yes...the simple flaw of trying to get himself to be an unelected despot and stop the republic and democracy from functioning bc he felt like voter fraud and hurt feelings without evidence and trampling on the rule of law and bedrock principles of the constitution to make money off his sheeple..

Tiny, tiny flaw.

I say this all the time--if you don't want your campaign investigated for collusion with a foreign govt then don't appoint as your campaign manager someone with a history of collusion with a foreign govt who this week plainly admits that during the campaign he colluded with a foreign govt.

If you don't want the FBI coming to your hotel that you are using for a home, then don't take top secret documents illegally from the White House after being told you can't (and being told you can't flush them down toilets or eat them...my goodness), and it is illegal for months and months and then handing some of it back but then keeping some of the documents. You bring that on yourself.

And don't cry about the legal and lawful judge signed off on procedure that the FBI and Justice dept can't talk about bc it would undermine the subject of the investigations constitutional rights and undermine the investigation WHEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN RELEASE THE WHOLE THING YOURSELF but you don't want to do that bc you know your supporters are sheeple who will think you are a victim. Glad Garland came out and said they were ready to make it public if Trump wants (and of course Trump knew this bc he could make it public this entire time...).

Don't buy the Trump victimhood schtick. It is his go-to move and is completely transparent/fake/phony.

do feel the same way about how the left has not treated the clintons? If trump had been caught having an affair with a college age girl in the whitehouse, dems and the media would be calling for him to resign and be thrown in jail.
yes the dnc is just as awful as the gop, you won't hear me say otherwise. i ****ing loathe the DNC for a multitude of different reasons. the clintons should've been blackballed years ago, but alas here we are

Reactions: fcctiger12
psychopath

sī′kə-păth″

noun​

1. A person who engages repeatedly in criminal and antisocial behavior without remorse or empathy for those victimized.
  2. A morally irresponsible person.
  3. A person with a personality disorder indicated by a pattern of lying, cunning, manipulating, glibness, exploiting, heedlessness, arrogance, delusions of grandeur, sexual promiscuity, low self-control, disregard for morality, lack of acceptance of responsibility, callousness, and lack of empathy and remorse. Such an individual may be especially prone to violent and criminal offenses.
Happy now?

I am, thanks for making my point for me!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
The headline simply states that OBAMA didnt spy on his campaign. But that doesn't mean that the FBI didn't spy on him (they did). Now whether the order came from Obama or not might be debatable, but we do know he was in the meeting where it was discussed along with Susan Rice and then Vice President Joe Biden.

But it is factual that the FBI used knowingly false pretenses and altered documents to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. Its not up for debate, those are facts. Whether Obama ordered it or not is pretty much irrelevant.

Except, it’s not. Those are all BS right-wing conspiracy theories. Care to present a lick of evidence that your claims are true?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
Do you have a sister or daughter?

"Keep your friends close; keep your family closer.”

Yes, that’s how I know Joe. My sister and his daughter went to school together. Joe often drove her home from school or practice. She has nothing but good things to say about him and says she never once felt uncomfortable.

Oh, and she’s a Republican.

Try again?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
yes the dnc is just as awful as the gop, you won't hear me say otherwise. i ****ing loathe the DNC for a multitude of different reasons. the clintons should've been blackballed years ago, but alas here we are
My biggest problem is with the media. GOP/DNC are political parties you expect to be hypocrites and politically motivated. The biggest problem with the country is that the media has become just another mouthpiece for political parties rather than journalist who may hold a political view but, for the most part, reported facts and let the viewers draw their own conclusions. Fox is clearly skewed to the gop and the rest of msm is clearly on the dem talking points train. Pretty much no unbiased media coverage at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT