ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmm

Doesn’t imply that’s what they seized exclusively
Nope, he could still be in legal trouble barring what they find specific to taking documents but any other court case he's current battling just got deemed a mistrial and that might include January 6th depending on which client/attorney documents they took. (That's if what his attorneys are saying is true, who knows anymore)

Looking an awful lot like another botched attempt to ensure he can't run in 2024.

Its called the deep state and its earns its name. They can always give a reason, but it doesnt make it legit. The two tiered justice standards and drastically differing treatment of some compared to others makes it obvious imo. I am not going to sit and just accept anything thats said at this point.

I am not a top level history expert, but I can say that in the last 100 years at least that no public figure on a national level has been treated as badly as President Trump. They are on a vendetta to get him and that proves that the deep state is a real thing and also proves that Donald Trump is a real threat to their control. They are treating him like an invading army.
Jfk was murdered. I'd argue he was treated worse than Trump. Roosevelt had to fight of a legitimate coup attempt. I'd argue that was worse. Trump lost an election and has been bad and negligent in his compliance to regulations for holding the office.
He lies all the time and sometimes that gets you in trouble.

Jfk was murdered. I'd argue he was treated worse than Trump. Roosevelt had to fight of a legitimate coup attempt. I'd argue that was worse. Trump lost an election and has been bad and negligent in his compliance to regulations for holding the office.
He lies all the time and sometimes that gets you in trouble.
Well imo JFK was assassinated by the deep state, so that's an argument. In general I disagree though. Trump has been treated the worst short of being taken off the planet.

So you agree that the what the left did was lawful and the best thing to do for the country?
To name a few:
  • Trump is a long-time Russian agent, as described in the Steele dossier. *This Was Never Said in The Dossier*
  • The Russians gave Trump advance access to emails stolen from the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign.*Paul Maniford confirmed this*
  • The Trump campaign based some of its activities on these stolen documents.*See Above*
  • Trump received nefarious materials from the Russians through a Trump Campaign aide. *Yes, Paul Manifort*
  • Trump laundered Russian money through real estate deals. *Still Pending, Deutsche Bank & His Taxes*
  • Trump was blackmailed by Russia through his financial exposure with Deutsche Bank. *See Above*
  • Trump had a diabolical plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow *This is confirmed by Don Jr.*.
  • Trump changed the Republican National Committee platform to hurt Ukraine and benefit Russia. *100% Proven*
  • The Russians laundered money through the NRA for the Trump campaign. *Laundered not prove; Gave Yes!*
  • Trump’s son in law lied about his Russian contacts while obtaining his security clearance. *Not True because neitherJared nor Ivanka could get a security clearance, but we’re ”Provided“ such by Dad*

Peter Strozk to Lisa Page : "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office – that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

But here he is on national TV talking about how the FBI is full of integrity.......clown show.

ADVERTISEMENT