ADVERTISEMENT

HOLY SHVT, MARIA TAYLOR JUST SAID THAT IF TONY ELLIOT WERE WHITE

We’ve done it to ourselves. We idolize the wrong people and we’ve allowed the wrong people to have influence. Imagine if we cared about the real leaders as much as we cared about sports. Think we’d be where we are now? Imagine if we tuned into the Political world like we tuned into 19-30 year olds playing a game. Imagine if the media never lie, but only reported a story. Ever. Why do we allow it?

Surprisingly people in 2020 are still still stunned at our media.

we just want our sports so the political problems go away... lol

HE WOULD BE GETTING HEAD COACHING JOBS “DROPPED AT HIS FEET”. WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY?!!
Well look at the number of black head coaches in D1 football. Is there a major discrepancy considering the % of black players out there? Yes there is. And I do realize the TE would be a HC if he felt he was totally ready previously which Taylor probably has no idea about.

Well look at the number of black head coaches in D1 football. Is there a major discrepancy considering the % of black players out there? Yes there is. And I do realize the TE would be a HC if he felt he was totally ready previously which Taylor probably has no idea about.
I'm in no way saying her comments about Tony are accurate, but to your point only 13 of 130 head coaches in D1 football are black.

The number of bvtch ass white boys in the nba is disproportionate. It’s because of their skin that there isnt more.

We’ve done it to ourselves. We idolize the wrong people and we’ve allowed the wrong people to have influence. Imagine if we cared about the real leaders as much as we cared about sports. Think we’d be where we are now? Imagine if we tuned into the Political world like we tuned into 19-30 year olds playing a game. Imagine if the media never lie, but only reported a story. Ever. Why do we allow it?

Surprisingly people in 2020 are still still stunned at our media.

we just want our sports so the political problems go away... lol
A great leader happens to be a football coach in the upstate of SC.

Hey man, I always read Ti using my phone. I'm doing work on my laptop and pulled this up. Just saw your pictures of the two ladies at the bottom. Nicely done, always thought Aniston was so beautiful. Don't remember the others name but she's sweet as well.

I gave you a like for their pics!

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Hey man, I always read Ti using my phone. I'm doing work on my laptop and pulled this up. Just saw your pictures of the two ladies at the bottom. Nicely done, always thought Aniston was so beautiful. Don't remember the others name but she's sweet as well.

I gave you a like for their pics!
Eva Longoria.

Tired of what? You have been oppressing people since 1619. Now blacks are asserting themselves for the first time in history and you are tired already.

Yes @Dutch_Peacheater has singularly been oppressing an entire race of people just because of their skin color.

It’s amazing, it’s like you think there is a national white people convention to discuss how to hold POC down.

Have you ever thought that maybe those are the only ones qualified. A lot have been hired over the years and can’t cut it. Everything doesn’t have to be about race.
No, I haven't thought that. Define "a lot".

HE WOULD BE GETTING HEAD COACHING JOBS “DROPPED AT HIS FEET”. WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY?!!
Honestly she’s absolutely right. I have it on good authority that Georgia Tech contacted TE’s agent about becoming head coach there a couple of years ago, but when doing background research they saw his pic on his twitter and immediately rescinded the offer.

If Dabo truly cared about his players and the heroic #BLM movement, he would resign and step aside so TE could take the job.

Honestly she’s absolutely right. I have it on good authority that Georgia Tech contacted TE’s agent about becoming head coach there a couple of years ago, but when doing background research they saw his pic on his twitter and immediately rescinded the offer.

If Dabo truly cared about his players and the heroic #BLM movement, he would resign and step aside so TE could take the job.

So let me get this straight. Jeff Scott had the same title as TE. What major jobs were dropped at his feet?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tenor.gif

So if a business has all white employees, they should have all white management? If you think D1 schools are not hiring the best coaches due to race, you are not bright. With the pressure to win, put on AD's and the fact that revenue is substantially higher for winning programs, you have to be crazy to think schools are not hiring coaches they think have the best chance to win.

So let me get this straight. Jeff Scott had the same title as TE. What major jobs were dropped at his feet?
I was told from someone high up in the program that South Florida knew they wanted to pursue one of the Clemson OCs and chose Scott over Elliott specifically because he was white. The USF AD allegedly said they didn’t go with TE because “we already tried someone like him.”

I was told from someone high up in the program that South Florida knew they wanted to pursue one of the Clemson OCs and chose Scott over Elliott specifically because he was white. The USF AD allegedly said they didn’t go with TE because “we already tried someone like him.”

I was drunk when I read your post. Tip of the cap. You got me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT