ADVERTISEMENT

Honestly...

jimbob1019

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2009
How can any of you support the shitshow that is the democratic party anymore? I've watched just a little bit of the DNC (thru Hannity's show) & it's simply pathetic. Basically, every one is a racist if you don't think like Dems...according to the Dems. Now, let's go do a tribute to that fine, upstanding POS of a citizen, George Floyd...& play a little R&B video...what the hell?? That's it? That's your message to America??
Oh yeah, almost forgot...cops are bad & Trump is corrupt...now the DNC's message is complete!

Smh...& to think, people continue to vote these loons into office every couple of years & then wonder why basically every major city in this country is a dump...look at who you vote for over & over & over!! It ain't rocket science!! Wake up people...the Democratic party is simply a shitshow at this point...this coming from a guy that did wake up many years ago...

Popcorn.gif
Do you prefer the popcorn butter flavoring or the butter oil?

personally I’m a canola oil for the pop and then drown it in the butter oil. Old fashioned popcorn popper only!

How can any of you support the shitshow that is the democratic party anymore? I've watched just a little bit of the DNC (thru Hannity's show) & it's simply pathetic. Basically, every one is a racist if you don't think like Dems...according to the Dems. Now, let's go do a tribute to that fine, upstanding POS of a citizen, George Floyd...& play a little R&B video...what the hell?? That's it? That's your message to America??
Oh yeah, almost forgot...cops are bad & Trump is corrupt...now the DNC's message is complete!

Smh...& to think, people continue to vote these loons into office every couple of years & then wonder why basically every major city in this country is a dump...look at who you vote for over & over & over!! It ain't rocket science!! Wake up people...the Democratic party is simply a shitshow at this point...this coming from a guy that did wake up many years ago...

Thanks for choosing Rivals and TigerIllustrated as your #1 recruiting authority. Look forward to this discussion continuing on the Round Table.

Yeah, not crazy smart like taking the MyPillow.com CEO's recommendation on COVID treatment or retweeting messages already flagged as Russian propaganda trying to influence the election.

Yeah, but what about good popcorn recipes and tips? Thinking about going back to either stovetop or one of them carnival size popper.

Yeah, not crazy smart like taking the MyPillow.com CEO's recommendation on COVID treatment or retweeting messages already flagged as Russian propaganda trying to influence the election.
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you...my ears are too racist.

Reactions: HumasButthole

Victim gonna victim

Move to downtown Portland and give us a call. How's that working out for you? Any defenders here?

Sad stuff! If it is "Joe Time", then set the debates. The same people that lost to Joe will make excuses of why debates shouldn't happen.

Reactions: Tiger2526
tldr; i don't vote for trump and have a super successful life that doesn't involve writing page long douche novels. Hope that helps.

tldr; i don't vote for trump and have a super successful life that doesn't involve writing page long douche novels. Hope that helps.

Yeah, but you lost in 2016 when all of the "media polls" told you that you were right.

This is true...& this is why I fight...

B/c if the loons on the DNC get their way, we won't have football anymore...

Look no further than the freak show in the Pac 12 states and Big 10 country.

Big money is on grown men, raised as libs in those states, seeing this as a great opportunity to switch parties/increase testosterone and pull the lever for BDD.

Trump in a landslide.

i've watched just a little bit of the DNC (thru Hannity's show) & it's simply pathetic.

this sentence made me laugh. You are literally watching it with someone telling you what to think while watching it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT