ADVERTISEMENT

Hospital Whistle Blower Exposes Truth

Video is long but extremely informative. I would like to know what the doctor’s and fellows on this board have to say about this.

Reactions: Hammerhead04
Must be a different Erin Marie Olszewski from a different Perspectives on the Pandemic series, my mistake.
Like I said watch the video. She has audio recordings of doctors and nurses and the things they say. It’s all there to see. Then draw your own conclusions. First time I’ve seen the video but I assure you it’s worth a glance

Reactions: Trevor18
Just an fyi. I had a friend go volunteer as a nurse in NYC. They had so many that he stayed in the hotel room for 3 weeks and was only deployed 2 days. Then was sent home. This was the case for a lot of them.

** I'm not downplaying the severity of this btw. It's not a joke. It's real and dangerous but that is what his experience was. That's all I'm saying.

I’d like to get some hot takes from the Cuomo Bro’s before I render an opinion.

Just an fyi. I had a friend go volunteer as a nurse in NYC. They had so many that he stayed in the hotel room for 3 weeks and was only deployed 2 days. Then was sent home. This was the case for a lot of them.

** I'm not downplaying the severity of this btw. It's not a joke. It's real and dangerous but that is what his experience was. That's all I'm saying.
Yes it was. Just passing along what appears to be a situation that wasn’t good. She kept referring to the higher ups. No question Cuomo was involved and not in a good way. Money

Reactions: AugTig
ADVERTISEMENT