ADVERTISEMENT

Hospitalizations up over 30% & Positive test rate up to 21%

since i found the article from CNN reporting on the "sean jackson" remarks, please find the article from CNN reporting on the shirt Dabo wore. This is the only one I found on page one of a google search for "Dabo Swinney" AND "football matters"

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/clemson-dabo-swinney-criticism-football-matters-shirt

so, here's your chance to prove me wrong.

i want to also say, if you are getting your news from CNN, MSNBC, OANN, or FOXNEWS you are absolutely doing it wrong. those are entertainment properties, not news. all of them.

Wow we agree on your last comment about the news.

Funny, I was just sitting here speaking with my wife about this. People lost their jobs for posting on THEIR social media accounts ‘all lives matter’.

DeSean Jackson gets a free pass when quoting one of the most evil human beings to ever walk the planet.

This is my biggest problem with all of this. If you want equality, expect the same consequences across the board.

This type of hypocrisy causes more divide than unity.

but also. drew brees didnt lose his job. nfl players who rape and beat women or kids dont lose their jobs.

Yes! And notice the media never discusses this? The deaths that are occurring as a result of the politics are far worse than the virus. If we had numbers on that it would change everything. So why doesn’t the media give them?

It doesn’t fit their narrative. COVID was absent during the protests but now it’s back at the forefront. There is a possible cure and it comes in November depending on who’s elected. Go look at our rates compared to the world. Some of the nastiest filthiest countries in the world are managing it but the US can’t get it right? Explain to me the discrepancy in us vs the world. The books are being cooked! When they incentivize a hospital to list COVID as a sickness or death then what do you think they’re going to do? Go read what it takes to claim COVID. You don’t even need a positive test for COVID to be claimed. It’s insanity!!!

Do you have any stats to support that claim?

"The deaths that are occurring as a result of the politics are far worse than the virus."

Those stats will get buried because it doesn’t move the needle for media. I did read suicides we’re up 800%. But you can’t measure suicide and alcoholism rates going up due to COVID unless the said victim/person notates why. Many times people get in tough spots and others don’t know about it and they’re too proud to say why.

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
It doesn’t fit their narrative. COVID was absent during the protests but now it’s back at the forefront. There is a possible cure and it comes in November depending on who’s elected. Go look at our rates compared to the world. Some of the nastiest filthiest countries in the world are managing it but the US can’t get it right? Explain to me the discrepancy in us vs the world. The books are being cooked! When they incentivize a hospital to list COVID as a sickness or death then what do you think they’re going to do? Go read what it takes to claim COVID. You don’t even need a positive test for COVID to be claimed. It’s insanity!!!

To what end are the books being cooked? All for monetary gain?

Boy, that sure sounds like an awesome argument for Medicare for all.

Those stats will get buried because it doesn’t move the needle for media. I did read suicides we’re up 800%. But you can’t measure suicide and alcoholism rates going up due to COVID unless the said victim/person notates why. Many times people get in tough spots and others don’t know about it and they’re too proud to say why.

800%??!!??!?!

Prove that. Shouldnt be hard if true, that's a alarming number.

Good to see you in here brother

Reactions: cftum
To what end are the books being cooked? All for monetary gain?

Boy, that sure sounds like an awesome argument for Medicare for all.

Power. Control. You create fear you create paranoia then you control the masses. It’s elementary and one of the oldest plays in the book. The USA is arresting people for not wearing mask. Think about that for a minute. Is this a future you want? Do you want Govt dictating your daily life like China?

Look I don’t want to catch it nor do I want to catch Flu or have a Sinus infection but I dang sure don’t like losing my rights. This Flu season alone we had approximately 710,000 people die. Where was the hysteria over this?

Reactions: tigergrad03
Power. Control. You create fear you create paranoia then you control the masses. It’s elementary and one of the oldest plays in the book. The USA is arresting people for not wearing mask. Think about that for a minute. Is this a future you want? Do you want Govt dictating your daily life like China?

Look I don’t want to catch it nor do I want to catch Flu or have a Sinus infection but I dang sure don’t like losing my rights. This Flu season alone we had approximately 710,000 people die. Where was the hysteria over this?

We? You mean the entire planet...? And that would be on the high side of estimates.

Google suicide hotline rates. Search for yourself.

So. The number of calls mentioning COVID went from February to March. That’s not at all the same thing as the number of actual suicides.

CALLS TO SUICIDE AND HELP HOTLINE IN LOS ANGELES INCREASE 8,000% DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
The hotline took 22 calls related to COVID-19 in February, but one month later that number soared to 1,800.

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
We? You mean the entire planet...? And that would be on the high side of estimates.

lol. You got me on that one. I accidentally added an extra 0. It was 71k but just checked again and they updated to 62k. Keep in mind they only monitor during “flu season.” That is a massive number of deaths in 1 flu season. We also know that many people that died of respiratory issues In the Winter/Spring were being listed as COVID erroneously.

Nobody is guessing WHY people killed themselves for statistical purposes. They are projecting an overall 50% rise in suicides this year. Overall in the US. That's an additional 25k people or so. Total.

You said suicides. Which, as I posted above, are likely up by 50%. Still a HUGE number. That's 20k+ people.

nowhere near the total number of folks who have and will die from covid though.

People I know that had It didn’t even know they had it or had cold symptoms. What’s the average or median age of people dying from COVID? Also check the underlying conditions as well.

I don’t want it and it’s a problem. No argument there. But I’ll ask again and follow up on my earlier posts. Should Americans go to jail for not wearing a mask? Should the Govt take control of my health and healthcare needs. Maybe some want that but I don’t. Plus it seems way to convenient that liberals are the biggest proponents of all the social mandates with COVID. CDC lost me after about the 15th time they changed their tune or prognosis on COVID. And the WHO?!! They’re a joke too.

It probably is, likely among asymptomatic young people. But again, the real concern is being inside and how quickly and easily it spreads there.

Protestors should remain socially distant if possible. The same way people eating at restaurants should.

People should have masks on whenever possible. And the number of ****ing morons running around proclaiming junk science about masks is shocking. And guess what, it's not coming from my team.
The "peaceful protestors" lol, are inside looting the shit out of retailers.

Reactions: scartiger
since i found the article from CNN reporting on the "sean jackson" remarks, please find the article from CNN reporting on the shirt Dabo wore. This is the only one I found on page one of a google search for "Dabo Swinney" AND "football matters"

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/clemson-dabo-swinney-criticism-football-matters-shirt

so, here's your chance to prove me wrong.

i want to also say, if you are getting your news from CNN, MSNBC, OANN, or FOXNEWS you are absolutely doing it wrong. those are entertainment properties, not news. all of them.
Cmon man, it was on ESPN, Fox sports radio and all the networks. You know it, i know it. There were a dozen threads on here talking about it.

Most werent calling for his job, but i haven't seen near the faux outrage from the powerbrokers on the Dejack comments. Do u disagree their is a dbl std?

I have an idea, maybe Kerr, Lebron, Pop, and others will wear Hong Kong lives matter on their backs when the NBA resumes. Typical hypocrisy.

Reactions: scartiger
Bottom line....this is like the flu at best. The world needs to start functioning back on a normal level.
107433007_1213753772325445_677753572175791881_n.jpg

This chart is honestly shocking. And that you shared it without a cursory look...

5k people per day die from corona virus worldwide. Almost 1k a day in us alone.

byyour own egregiously wrong chart, if the rest of the numbers were accurate, covid would be far and away the largest daily killer in the world.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-toll/

EDIT: TB kills about 4100 people per day. So, two seconds of searching revealed the chart is trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTiger77
This chart is honestly shocking. And that you shared it without a cursory look...

5k people per day die from corona virus worldwide. Almost 1k a day in us alone.

byyour own egregiously wrong chart, if the rest of the numbers were accurate, covid would be far and away the largest daily killer in the world.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-toll/

EDIT: TB kills about 4100 people per day. So, two seconds of searching revealed the chart is trash.

Ok...you got me on this one as overall numbers would not support this. I did not fact check it...my bad. I have no idea how they came up with this. I will delete the original post as I do not want to spread false info.

Last edited:
People I know that had It didn’t even know they had it or had cold symptoms. What’s the average or median age of people dying from COVID? Also check the underlying conditions as well.

I don’t want it and it’s a problem. No argument there. But I’ll ask again and follow up on my earlier posts. Should Americans go to jail for not wearing a mask? Should the Govt take control of my health and healthcare needs. Maybe some want that but I don’t. Plus it seems way to convenient that liberals are the biggest proponents of all the social mandates with COVID. CDC lost me after about the 15th time they changed their tune or prognosis on COVID. And the WHO?!! They’re a joke too.
It’s a waste of time discussing anything with @iceheart08. He’s a radical left wing nut job who claims blm is a good thing whom he supposedly donated $5250 to. He doesn’t realize liberalism is now considered a mental disorder. And he doesn’t own a gun because if someone breaks into mama’s house he’s gonna throw a soccer ball at them. A complete disgrace to humanity. Wears his mask while driving alone and doesn’t remove it to sneeze or spit. Disputes basic logic and common sense. I can’t believe he didn’t mention Trump as the cause to everything in his posts to you. That’s his favorite thing. Trump caused it

You said suicides. Which, as I posted above, are likely up by 50%. Still a HUGE number. That's 20k+ people.

nowhere near the total number of folks who have and will die from covid though.
You can’t read. I call bullshit on the Covid death toll. Half of that number is a flat out lie at minimum. Every cause of death was and is being labeled as Covid for monetary gain and to drive an agenda that your masters are pushing. Do you smell that?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
what about "cases on the rise in south carolina" is "letting politics paralyze us"?

you think dems in south carolina want everyone to stay home so that dems can take over the state? thats what you think is happening right now?

ice

i have to hand it to ya

you are a dieing breed

a moderate democrat.....

It’s a waste of time discussing anything with @iceheart08. He’s a radical left wing nut job who claims blm is a good thing whom he supposedly donated $5250 to. He doesn’t realize liberalism is now considered a mental disorder. And he doesn’t own a gun because if someone breaks into mama’s house he’s gonna throw a soccer ball at them. A complete disgrace to humanity. Wears his mask while driving alone and doesn’t remove it to sneeze or spit. Disputes basic logic and common sense. I can’t believe he didn’t mention Trump as the cause to everything in his posts to you. That’s his favorite thing. Trump caused it

You can’t read. I call bullshit on the Covid death toll. Half of that number is a flat out lie at minimum. Every cause of death was and is being labeled as Covid for monetary gain and to drive an agenda that your masters are pushing. Do you smell that?

Yikes.

Reactions: wmnesbitt
It is batshit insane that wearing a mask has become a partisan issue.

And it's clear that this thing is highly contagious in enclosed spaces. We know that. So we should take steps to mitigate that risk. What those steps are, I'm not sure, but I am sure every business in a given place shouldn't be shut down. But, literally nobody is advocating for that.

How many people are not wearing their masks properly? How many times have you seen people touching, pulling on them? I would guarantee the majority of wearers contaminate them and it will contribute to more cases. 90% of the damn masks are ineffective to start with and most people do not have the experience on how to wear them. My son just recovered from a positive test, I might have had it as well but didn't get tested. Isolated from work for 14 days, felt mildly sick for a few days. This is not a damn death sentence, the stats are skewed to fool the damn sheep.

What's your point? You're countering a post that wearing a mask has become a partisan issue and how simple it would be, that it CAN help compared to not wearing one...but making baseless claims that "90% of the damn masks are ineffective to start with". I see you're going to run with hyperbole, how about 99.9% of the people who refuse to wear masks are proven to be pieces of shit?

Now it's not about whether masks work, it how bad you and your son's symptoms were. Cool.

So let's go back to it, is the issue that people wear them incorrectly or touch them, or is it something else? Is that the reason why you don't think it's worth wearing one? You people talk in circles so goddamn often it's almost embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT