ADVERTISEMENT

House Passes Sweeping Bill Making it Easier For Democrats to Steal Elections

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Here it comes. We knew this was coming. Big question is will any dem senator have the courage to stand against this? Shameless play to codify the cheat.

By Cristina Laila
Published March 3, 2021 at 11:18pm
280 Comments
Share(103)TweetShare to GabTelegramShareEmail
pelosi-spooked-afraid.jpg

The Democrat-controlled House on Wednesday night passed H.R. 1, a massive elections reform bill making it easier for Democrats to steal elections.
The vote was 220-210.
All Republicans voted “nay.”
The House Democrats previously introduced the “For the People Act of 2021” which will ensure Democrats can count ballots for days and days after an election until they have enough votes to win.
TRENDING: Judge Orders Election Do-Over after 78% of Mail-in Ballots Proved Fraudulent -- Notary Arrested
The Democrats used Covid as a vehicle to successfully steal the White House and the Senate (and possibly the House) with ballot harvesting, ballot drop boxes, mail-in ballots and by counting ballots in secret for several days after Election Day in 2020 so now they’re passing legislation to make it easier to steal every election going forward.
The Democrats are making it easier for them to steal elections by automatically registering voters and expanding early and absentee voting.
“This is something that is enormously popular among the American people. The American people want to reduce the role of big, dark, special interest money in politics, which is preventing so many good things from happening. The people want to see an end to voter suppression,” Speaker Pelosi said about H.R. 1 on Tuesday.
The House Democrats passed this legislation as Republican-controlled state legislatures in 28 states have filed more than 100 bills since the 2020 election to prevent Democrat voter fraud.
H.R. 1 will head to the Senate where Democrats have a slim majority with a 50-50 senate and Kamala Harris as the tiebreaker.
Progressives keep pushing to abolish the filibuster since the bill needs 60 votes to advance in the Senate, but Democrat Senators Manchin and Sinema have opposed eliminating the filibuster.

• Haha
Reactions: Da Swami
i agree. we should supress as many voters as we can. that's the only way that things like the republican agenda can be passed.

people finally realize that cutting taxes of the wealthy isnt in their best interest. turns out those guys spend a lot of their billions lobbying congress instead of just paying a living wage. shame too because there is a lot of poverty in SC.

Reactions: nytigerfan
This is what you call doubling down.. the Marxists in the Dem party know that if they get this bill passed there will be a one party system in this country. The Dems will never lose another Presidential election, House or Senate. If one of the couple sane Dem Senators (and there are only a couple left) don’t vote this down then this country is headed towards Venezuela.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
i agree. we should supress as many voters as we can. that's the only way that things like the republican agenda can be passed.

people finally realize that cutting taxes of the wealthy isnt in their best interest. turns out those guys spend a lot of their billions lobbying congress instead of just paying a living wage. shame too because there is a lot of poverty in SC.

Help me out here. You mention “billions,” but Joe wants to raise taxes on people making $400K. And the top tax rate starts at $518K.

If you are concerned about people spending “billions,” why are you penalizing hard-working families who have more in common with the middle class than the wealthy elite?

This is what you call doubling down.. the Marxists in the Dem party know that if they get this bill passed there will be a one party system in this country. The Dems will never lose another Presidential election, House or Senate. If one of the couple sane Dem Senators (and there are only a couple left) don’t vote this down then this country is headed towards Venezuela.

I know it's a radical thought, but maybe your side should consider nominating better candidates. Apparently, your side isn't interested in actual governing and only want to cut taxes(theirs in particular) and own the libs. And you'll never convince me that the latter isn't more important. Just take a look at your Republican congressmen and governors - they all appear to be in a race to the bottom of the cesspool. This might be breaking news to you, but that's not widely appealing. So don't blame the libs when your idea of a great candidate is finding the best Neanderthal.

Reactions: marshmk
I know it's a radical thought, but maybe your side should consider nominating better candidates. Apparently, your side isn't interested in actual governing and only want to cut taxes(theirs in particular) and own the libs. And you'll never convince me that the latter isn't more important. Just take a look at your Republican congressmen and governors - they all appear to be in a race to the bottom of the cesspool. This might be breaking news to you, but that's not widely appealing. So don't blame the libs when your idea of a great candidate is finding the best Neanderthal.
This thread isn’t about who is putting out the best candidates... this thread is about which party is doing everything possible to make it extremely easy to have cheating and fraud in our elections (and that’s an understatement), and which party is trying to stop it and wanting some integrity in our elections. And we both know which parties fit into those two categories.

When I go to bed at night I make sure the garage door is down and all the doors are locked at my house. (As I think most people do) Why? Because if someone is going to break into my house I want to at least make it as difficult as possible for them. With this bill in Congress the Dems are saying ‘leave your garage door open, unlock all your doors, and put a sign out in the street saying ‘come on in and take what you want’ lol... ‘But anyone who suggests someone might actually break into your house under those circumstances is just a conspiracy theorist with nothing to back up their suspicions. ‘ It really is that insane and an insult to one’s intelligence.

This thread isn’t about who is putting out the best candidates... this thread is about which party is doing everything possible to make it extremely easy to have cheating and fraud in our elections (and that’s an understatement), and which party is trying to stop it and wanting some integrity in our elections. And we both know which parties fit into those two categories.

When I go to bed at night I make sure the garage door is down and all the doors are locked at my house. (As I think most people do) Why? Because if someone is going to break into my house I want to at least make it as difficult as possible for them. With this bill in Congress the Dems are saying ‘leave your garage door open, unlock all your doors, and put a sign out in the street saying ‘come on in and take what you want’ lol... ‘But anyone who suggests someone might actually break into your house under those circumstances is just a conspiracy theorist with nothing to back up their suspicions. ‘ It really is that insane and an insult to one’s intelligence.

My point is still valid because you fail to acknowledge that there was no widespread fraud and the reason you lost is because you had a shittastic candidate, plain and simple. It had nothing to do with making it easier to vote. The people spoke loudly and clearly and that enrages you. So it's more like you're protecting your house from a kid on a Big Wheels with a cap gun. In turn, you tell all your neighbors that the kid was really a band of marauding thugs on motorcycles with machine guns who are attempting to kill your families. Your neighborhood then blocks off all the streets with concrete walls topped with razor wire to keep the kid out. One party clearly understands that's ridiculous and wants to remove those barriers, the other party wants to build the barriers higher. That's not "integrity" - that's called fear mongering. You have created a boogeyman that doesn't exist, so when we try to re-open the streets, you all cry like little bitches for weeks. Well that's too bad, because we aren't going to reward your wadded panties with a cookie.

Changing the subject again.

Incredibly well said!!

Reactions: Dmk
My point is still valid because you fail to acknowledge that there was no widespread fraud and the reason you lost is because you had a shittastic candidate, plain and simple. It had nothing to do with making it easier to vote. The people spoke loudly and clearly and that enrages you. So it's more like you're protecting your house from a kid on a Big Wheels with a cap gun. In turn, you tell all your neighbors that the kid was really a band of marauding thugs on motorcycles with machine guns who are attempting to kill your families. Your neighborhood then blocks off all the streets with concrete walls topped with razor wire to keep the kid out. One party clearly understands that's ridiculous and wants to remove those barriers, the other party wants to build the barriers higher. That's not "integrity" - that's called fear mongering. You have created a boogeyman that doesn't exist, so when we try to re-open the streets, you all cry like little bitches for weeks. Well that's too bad, because we aren't going to reward your wadded panties with a cookie.

There was widespread individual and election fraud. You are wrong on most points.

Reactions: Dmk
Help me out here. You mention “billions,” but Joe wants to raise taxes on people making $400K. And the top tax rate starts at $518K.

If you are concerned about people spending “billions,” why are you penalizing hard-working families who have more in common with the middle class than the wealthy elite?
well then Biden is wrong. the top marginal tax rate at 400k is wrong. it should be 1m+ and it should be a higher %. should have been done about 5 years ago

well then Biden is wrong. the top marginal tax rate at 400k is wrong. it should be 1m+ and it should be a higher %. should have been done about 5 years ago

Fair. But even someone making $1M isn't spending billions. It's one of my biggest grievances with the left's talking points on taxation. Extreme examples are used to justify punitive taxation on hard-working families like mine.

Should a family like mine with two working parents and young kids really pay a marginal rate that is 25% higher than a family making $80K a year?

If billionaires are the issue, why not set the top tax rate at say, $10M per year? Lower taxes on the professionals/small biz owners/job creators/etc that are squeezed by the current upper bracket(s).

But that isn't the democrat platform. The plan is to take more money from my family and create more handouts for people already not carrying their weight.

Wow, what a triggered diatribe of creative bullish!t lol.. I will say this tho, with your creative mind you should go to work with the C ommunist N ews N etwork. You’ve got what it takes with that bunch. And you probably used that same analogy of creating boogeymen and putting up razor wire whenever conservatives complained about the riots this past year by the Democratic armies of Marxists.... you know, since they were mostly peaceful and all lol. But speaking of crying like little bitches, were you one of the Dems partaking in the Russia collusion Big Lie that was pushed for four years by the aforementioned network above? Cause that was the biggest lie of all lies. My guess is you were riding that bandwagon for all it is was worth. So pot meet kettle.

And NONE of my comments ITT have been about this past election. This past election has been debated ad nauseum on this board, by you and others. And nobody has or will change your mind, and you will not change the mind of someone who thinks differently than you on the subject. But since you insist, why in the holy hell can libs (like yourself) not have any concern whatsoever about the integrity of our elections? You all talk about things being a threat to our democracy... there is no bigger threat than fraudulent elections. And what started all the contention about this past election was this mail in balloting nonsense. Period. And the Dems are trying to pass a bill to make this lunacy happen nationwide? And y’all say conservatives are crazy? Lol Were Conservatives claiming voter fraud in 2008 and 2012 when Obama became the first black President? And Obama was the most liberal President this country has ever had IMO. If you can’t see the problem here then this back and forth is a waste of time.

Wow, what a triggered diatribe of creative bullish!t lol.. I will say this tho, with your creative mind you should go to work with the C ommunist N ews N etwork. You’ve got what it takes with that bunch. And you probably used that same analogy of creating boogeymen and putting up razor wire whenever conservatives complained about the riots this past year by the Democratic armies of Marxists.... you know, since they were mostly peaceful and all lol. But speaking of crying like little bitches, were you one of the Dems partaking in the Russia collusion Big Lie that was pushed for four years by the aforementioned network above? Cause that was the biggest lie of all lies. My guess is you were riding that bandwagon for all it is was worth. So pot meet kettle.

And NONE of my comments ITT have been about this past election. This past election has been debated ad nauseum on this board, by you and others. And nobody has or will change your mind, and you will not change the mind of someone who thinks differently than you on the subject. But since you insist, why in the holy hell can libs (like yourself) not have any concern whatsoever about the integrity of our elections? You all talk about things being a threat to our democracy... there is no bigger threat than fraudulent elections. And what started all the contention about this past election was this mail in balloting nonsense. Period. And the Dems are trying to pass a bill to make this lunacy happen nationwide? And y’all say conservatives are crazy? Lol Were Conservatives claiming voter fraud in 2008 and 2012 when Obama became the first black President? And Obama was the most liberal President this country has ever had IMO. If you can’t see the problem here then this back and forth is a waste of time.
Yawn, there's no need for back and forth because I'm right and you're wrong. Plus you're boring me. Enjoy your weekend! ;)

Reactions: nytigerfan
Yawn, there's no need for back and forth because I'm right and you're wrong. Plus you're boring me. Enjoy your weekend! ;)
Well, in the future when I’m speaking truth on here don’t call me out, and I won’t bore you lol. Enjoy your weekend too man

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT