ADVERTISEMENT

How awesome would this scenario be?

LCB's

Valles Marineris
Apr 8, 2014
How awesome would it be if Ben Wouldrapeaburger goes down game 1 and Tajh takes over the starting job. Then him and Bryant become the greatest QB-WR duo in history. After Antonio Brown breaks his femur, the Steelers trade for Sammy, thus reuniting SFYMANPOW and the Galloping Gazelle.

In the best interest of where the team is headed, the Owner fires Tomlin and their pretentious incompetent GM, and hire Dabo as coach and Donnie "Big Dog" Munson as GM. I feel like Dabo's first act as Head Coach would be to sign Spiller, and trade FatBoy Bell for Ellington. (Just thought I'd mention, Dabo would absolutely have to throw a bone to his favorite whitey and five heart all star- and sign 3 and out Stoudt to be Boyd's backup). To keep all the vets happy, Dabo would hire D-Rod to be the team's motivational speaker and resident "I love creeping on 18 year olds even though I'm 30" guy (Him and Donnie boy of course would split duties).

Eventually the Pittsburgh Steelers would just be called the Clemson Pro team, and would relocate to the town of Clemson and play at Clemson's Stadium. There people would never buy tickets to the games, because of how extremely easy it is to roll in and sneak into Death Valley. Finally, Clemson Pro would hire the Mic Man from the 2010-2012 season who one time randomly posted on here because he WAS THE BEST EVER.

Wow, if only amiright?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.