ADVERTISEMENT

How did the world not stop with H1N1? 60M cases in US vs 4.5M Covid.

You’re being disingenuous. I only said that in response to your initial post insinuating I wasn’t a smart person.

As a fellow engineer, surely you know that those statistics can and are being (imo) manipulated. Also, stats are only as good as the information being used to compile them. I think GIGO applies in this case. Again, just my opinion.

And lastly, you have completely ignored the fact that the CDC director admitted that the number of cases could be inflated. I happen to think they are and I doubt either of us will change the other’s mind.

So, with all that said, enjoy the rest of your weekend.
LMAO at the stats are being manipulated. Sure, stats can be manipulated but who knows which direction? These are professionals, like you and I as engineers, that are held accountable for their actions. Are we to assume that they are all being made to be more deaths than actual? How about Florida, who has tried to disguise many deaths as "pneumonia" instead of Covid-19? There's likely some on both sides, which probably means it's close to a happy middle ground, except that there are likely many that are not counted because they didn't die in a hospital. Numerous articles out there concerning that. “COVID-19 is massively under reported in the country and all around the world,” Mark Siedner, associate professor of infectious diseases at Harvard University told 24/7 Wall St. I'm going to stick with the majority of the health professionals out there until there's data proving otherwise. Have a nice weekend!

LMAO at the stats are being manipulated. Sure, stats can be manipulated but who knows which direction? These are professionals, like you and I as engineers, that are held accountable for their actions. Are we to assume that they are all being made to be more deaths than actual? How about Florida, who has tried to disguise many deaths as "pneumonia" instead of Covid-19? There's likely some on both sides, which probably means it's close to a happy middle ground, except that there are likely many that are not counted because they didn't die in a hospital. Numerous articles out there concerning that. “COVID-19 is massively under reported in the country and all around the world,” Mark Siedner, associate professor of infectious diseases at Harvard University told 24/7 Wall St. I'm going to stick with the majority of the health professionals out there until there's data proving otherwise. Have a nice weekend!

lol have you not seen experts that are saying the exact opposite????

Are you really only reading one side of this “pandemic”? Please be honest with yourself and read the other experts who debunk the experts you are choosing to believe.

As I said before, we will not be changing the other’s opinion. I have read reports from both sides of the issue and it is my belief that Covid is being used for political purposes and ergo, the data being presented is deeply flawed.

This is the last I will engage on this matter with you. I understand both of our positions and I will respectfully disagree with yours. You may now have the last word as I am going to finish watching this golf tournament.

See you around TI. Have a good one.

So, your article from April claims deaths are down. First, i have seen NUMEROUS reports of exactly the opposite. But let's say your article is correct, do you know what the death total was in the US on the day that article was written? 62,000. We're 100,000 past that now in 3 months.

Again, half of those are from nursing homes. Protect older people and move on with life.

ADVERTISEMENT