ADVERTISEMENT

How Do You Like Him Now?

Reactions: Lot4tiger
Good for her that she turned her life around. She's served her time.

The looming issue here is that she is 63 and a great-grandmother. Can Kardashian-West work on that as well?

@spskillz Kind of like President Obama and Jeremiah Wright, BLM, etc.?

Weird how people who have a bad reputation will occasionally do something good they know they'll get a lot of press for. It's almost like the two are related somehow.
Funny thing is he only got his bad reputation when he put republican next to his name, up until then he was given awards for his giving to the black community, but let’s not let pesky facts get in the way.

Look at who the president is pardoning and ask yourself why:

1) A racist sheriff from Arizona who abused his prisoners
2) A black boxer who has been dead for decades
3) A far-right advocate who admitted reimbursing people for giving money to a campaign
4) A person who leaked the name of a covert CIA agent
5) A drug dealer whose case was promoted by a Hollywood celebrity

And he is considering pardoning:

6) a former governor of Illinois who sold the right to be named US Senator
7) a celebrity who lied about how she sold stock to save thousands of dollars
8) Himself

These are the people he should be focused on pardoning? How about the ones who have been railroaded by prosecutors (hint: none of these have been)?

How about going through the formality of asking the Justice Department for a thorough review? After all, the Republicans run the DOJ.

I saw this a couple days ago. When is he going to legalize drugs and enact policy to treat addiction? Pardoning a grandma is good optics though

also, you guys all understand that Kanye and Trump admin set this up offline right? Its all propaganda.. its just a way for Trump to say he's sympathetic.
Also, he's signaling to his circle that he can and will be using the pardon power liberally.

For the record- I never said if I supported the pardon. I am in favor of drug dealers being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. There is a POS dealer in my area I would like to have locked up and key thrown away. Just so hard to put them away. Wish I knew how I could without putting myself in danger.

You can best belief you will not hear much about that on news outlets.

If you like outright lies, distorted facts and anything made negative about Trump, you would be living in America. The funny thing? If you look at the reality, Trump's support increases as his spoken goals are met.

The old GOP "elite" are worried about their futures. Marco Rubio won't be reelected here in Florida if his ass continues his present path. Bill Nelson is going down in November. Rick Scott will bring it and win. He's a good man.

Scientific fact that if you pardon a black guy you can’t be racist.

Also, trump pardoned sherif joe, so the jury is still out.

I don't really understand the Arapio (sp?) pardon or the Blagovich potential pardon. Those make little sense.

The old GOP "elite" are worried about their futures. Marco Rubio won't be reelected here in Florida if his ass continues his present path. Bill Nelson is going down in November. Rick Scott will bring it and win. He's a good man.

Trump ran as a Republican but he really isn't one. He threatens all sides. That's why his support from the Republican side has been spotty. He threatens the status quo - which is something this country needed.

I'm not a huge Trump fan - I like some of his stuff and don't like some of what he does. But he has made the last two years interesting to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT