ADVERTISEMENT

How do youse guise feel about Russia?

magnolia-inch-round-pedestal-dining-table-dark.jpg

The Russian people are fine. Putin is a pos. He is not our friend. And he absolutely DID interfere in our presidential election. And I am quite sure he is happy with the results because it is paying off in spades.

Last edited:
Putin’s got so much good sh^t on Trump its ridiculous. He knows not to step out of line. He’s up there looking like a puppet.

Reactions: griffgolf
What exactly did the Russians do to influence the voters to elect Trump other than hack into Hillary's server looking for the missing emails that she was supposed to turn over anyway? I honestly haven't researched it enough to know how they changed peoples votes from Clinton to Trump.
I truly don't care because but lets be honest, the DNC should've never trotted out Hillary in the first place and there was behind the scenes power brokering going on to erode Sanders chance of being the choice to run.

I'd be glad to read a well thought out response that is coherent.

What exactly did the Russians do to influence the voters to elect Trump other than hack into Hillary's server looking for the missing emails that she was supposed to turn over anyway? I honestly haven't researched it enough to know how they changed peoples votes from Clinton to Trump.
I truly don't care because but lets be honest, the DNC should've never trotted out Hillary in the first place and there was behind the scenes power brokering going on to erode Sanders chance of being the choice to run.

I have the same questions. As for today, I generally agree with @iceheart08

Reactions: Cabotiger

I have a friend that knows some people close to Trump and says a lot of what he does is purposeful in trying to mislead the media or keep them busy on meaningless topics while he tries to get some of his true agenda done but today's action doesn't serve that purpose.
Otherwise, he would've gone down as the great POTUS troll in history.

Reactions: wmnesbitt

I truly believe that the most accurate and important and coherent document will be written by Robert Mueller. It will tell the story of a campaign that had links to the Kremlin and used those links to do what it could to sabotage the campaign of an opponent.

Moreover, it will make clear that the Russians infiltrated state election websites to probe what could be done to voter rolls and, perhaps even, what could be done to switch votes. It will make clear, I believe, that Paul Manafort and Donald Trump Jr. had connections to Russian intelligence agents (Manafort likely knowingly; Trump Jr is no smarter than his father so who knows what he was able to comprehend).

I think it will include facts showing that Paul Manafort was instrumental in switching the GOP Platform document to neutral rather than opposing Russia's invasion of Crimea. With accomplices all around the campaign.

It will NOT show that the investigation is a witchhunt.

I truly believe that the most accurate and important and coherent document will be written by Robert Mueller. It will tell the story of a campaign that had links to the Kremlin and used those links to do what it could to sabotage the campaign of an opponent.

Moreover, it will make clear that the Russians infiltrated state election websites to probe what could be done to voter rolls and, perhaps even, what could be done to switch votes. It will make clear, I believe, that Paul Manafort and Donald Trump Jr. had connections to Russian intelligence agents (Manafort likely knowingly; Trump Jr is no smarter than his father so who knows what he was able to comprehend).

I think it will include facts showing that Paul Manafort was instrumental in switching the GOP Platform document to neutral rather than opposing Russia's invasion of Crimea. With accomplices all around the campaign.

Just change this to say this is what you hope happens, and it will be accurate.

I thought they had already found that the state websites were not affected in regards to voting changes or anything that could've influenced the changes.

I think 32 indictments of Americans and Russians, three Trump inner circle members with a guilty plea, and thousands of anti-Clinton Russian memes on social media should answer those questions. FYI: The election hacks were probes to see if they could get in. No. Nothing was done. This time.

Reactions: Rychek4
Russian interference in our election should not be a Republican v Democrat issue. It is an American issue.

I won’t link any particular website but you can easily find numerous sources that will provide you with the details on the indictment of the 12 Russians that occurred last week. If you read the details, it will help illuminate that this is not a Trump issue but one about Russia attempting to undermine American values and our voting freedoms.

Given the number of people indicted and jailed, it’s already proven not to be a witch hunt. Nothing will stop this moron from spewing his lies.

In ten years we are going to look back at this and wonder how we didn’t see it sooner. It couldn’t be more obvious that he is controlled by Putin.

In general I’ve been a Trump supporter: voted for him (although that was more a vote against Hillary and the effeminates on the Left), economy doing well, Supreme Court picks, letting military take fight to the enemy again, reduction of burdensome regulations, tax reform.

But I have to admit: this Russia stuff is......perplexing.

Russian interference in our election should not be a Republican v Democrat issue. It is an American issue.

I won’t link any particular website but you can easily find numerous sources that will provide you with the details on the indictment of the 12 Russians that occurred last week. If you read the details, it will help illuminate that this is not a Trump issue but one about Russia attempting to undermine American values and our voting freedoms.

This nails it. This is not a partisan issue. Free elections are one of the bedrocks of American Society, and Russia clearly tried to influence it.

Also, the fact that Trump stood up there in a press conference and said he believed a Russian Dictator over the ENTIRE US intelligence apparatus is beyond defensible. Who cares what he said in a Tweet afterwards. He looked like a pawn of Russia standing beside Putin.

This nails it. This is not a partisan issue. Free elections are one of the bedrocks of American Society, and Russia clearly tried to influence it.

Also, the fact that Trump stood up there in a press conference and said he believed a Russian Dictator over the ENTIRE US intelligence apparatus is beyond defensible. Who cares what he said in a Tweet afterwards. He looked like a pawn of Russia standing beside Putin.

This.

The POTUS just sided with the Russians over his own intelligence agencies. I mean...c'mon man. Trump is KGB till he dies. Trump is overmatched. Smh. I’ve never seen a US President look so weak on the world’s biggest stage. Reagan must be turning over in his grave.

I don’t really understand the point of your question. If the Russians put a briefcase home under Death Valley one Saturday and it failed to go off, should we all just say “that’s our bad for having bad security, let’s move on.”?

Reactions: Baytripper1
I don’t really understand the point of your question. If the Russians put a briefcase home under Death Valley one Saturday and it failed to go off, should we all just say “that’s our bad for having bad security, let’s move on.”?
Reading comprehension impaired?

It was a question, I couldn't give 2 shits what the outcome was, your boy had a chance to something about it and chose not to as usual.

In general I’ve been a Trump supporter: voted for him (although that was more a vote against Hillary and the effeminates on the Left), economy doing well, Supreme Court picks, letting military take fight to the enemy again, reduction of burdensome regulations, tax reform.

But I have to admit: this Russia stuff is......perplexing.
Perplexing is not even close to the right word for what he did today.

ADVERTISEMENT