ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you HAVE NOT heard about this?

67Tiger

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
I wonder if White Lives matter:
GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WMBF) – The South Carolina Highway Patrol provided details of a car crash that happened before a father and stepdaughter were shot and killed in Georgetown County.

The news of the shooting deaths has rocked the small-town community near Andrews.

Authorities said Nick Wall, 45, and Laura Anderson, 21, were shot on Monday near the intersection of Indian Hut Road and Highmarket Street after a crash.

VHBUCANUHNESDBWGSX5MPC63AE.png

Tysheem Walters III (Source: Georgetown County Sheriff's Office)
Master Trooper Brian Lee with the South Carolina Highway Patrol released details on Thursday about the wreck. He said that both Wall and the suspect, identified as Tysheem Walters III, were driving south on Highway 521, when Wall slowed down to turn into a driveway and was hit by Walters’ vehicle. Lee confirmed that Walters was at fault in the crash.

RELATED COVERAGE:

Authorities said there was an altercation after the crash and Walters opened fire. Warrants show he shot Wall at least twice in the upper torso and shot Anderson once in the head. A third victim was shot and hit in the head and face with the gun, according to warrants. That victim was taken to the hospital.

Deputies said Walters ran from the scene but was captured a short time later. He is charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder.

Reactions: josh1175
Sure they do all lives matter, (even the unborn ones). This is a horrible tragedy.

I wonder if White Lives matter:
GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WMBF) – The South Carolina Highway Patrol provided details of a car crash that happened before a father and stepdaughter were shot and killed in Georgetown County.

The news of the shooting deaths has rocked the small-town community near Andrews.

Authorities said Nick Wall, 45, and Laura Anderson, 21, were shot on Monday near the intersection of Indian Hut Road and Highmarket Street after a crash.

VHBUCANUHNESDBWGSX5MPC63AE.png

Tysheem Walters III (Source: Georgetown County Sheriff's Office)
Master Trooper Brian Lee with the South Carolina Highway Patrol released details on Thursday about the wreck. He said that both Wall and the suspect, identified as Tysheem Walters III, were driving south on Highway 521, when Wall slowed down to turn into a driveway and was hit by Walters’ vehicle. Lee confirmed that Walters was at fault in the crash.

RELATED COVERAGE:

Authorities said there was an altercation after the crash and Walters opened fire. Warrants show he shot Wall at least twice in the upper torso and shot Anderson once in the head. A third victim was shot and hit in the head and face with the gun, according to warrants. That victim was taken to the hospital.

Deputies said Walters ran from the scene but was captured a short time later. He is charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder.
Multiple threads last week were about this and numerous articles were posted.

Oh really. I hadn't seen it. Maybe there are others who have not seen it as well.
I had not seen or heard about it so thanks for sharing. Incidents of this nature rarely make it past the local news level. I cant imagine why that is true though.

I'm beginning to wonder with tragedies like this and the little boy from NC if the BLM movement is getting some people so fired up that they basically lose it and take it out on some random white person/people at the first opportunity. Has this guy or the guy from NC stated why they did what they did?

I had heard it discussed but had not seen the actual news stories.

This is an unthinkable act of a man full of hate.

Whatever color this man is and the victims, it is tragic. It's pure Satan. That man deserves the death penalty.

Reactions: tigergrad03
I’d also like to point out that the perpetrator is behind bars and will never see the light of day again.

OP missed the mark HARD here.

So ...what is your point....I believe I know and would like to point out that these two victims had no chance.....surrendering or obeying was not a choice they had

Fact is ....if the shooter and victims been reversed it would have been all over the news

Oh really. I hadn't seen it. Maybe there are others who have not seen it as well.
1st I've heard about it but I don't watch the news much for health reasons.

Don't know why as a society especially for mass shootings or senseless shootings like such, death penalties aren't automatic.

Reactions: ForzaTigre
So ...what is your point....I believe I know and would like to point out that these two victims had no chance.....surrendering or obeying was not a choice they had

Fact is ....if the shooter and victims been reversed it would have been all over the news
Ding! We have a winner!

I’d also like to point out that the perpetrator is behind bars and will never see the light of day again.

OP missed the mark HARD here.

the ONLY place this was seen was locally. NO national news media coverage. I think that is what he means. Insignificant i imagine in your point of view...amirite?

I am waiting for the White Lives Matter Peaceful Protests that

Turn into burning and destroying businesses and property

Throwing rocks , crap , etc at police and appear on National Right Wing News and instead of attempting to do some to make the world better

Do everything to make the world a badder worse place

Black Lives Matter

Only when a camera catches. It and the news and left wants to flaunt it

Black Lives Matter is a total joke

The open season on Blacks murdering Blacks should say it all

This is exactly what would have happened. CNN and all the far left media would have been there in droves driving the race theme into the ground. This would have been followed by the burning, looting and rioting of the surrounding area for weeks and months. I had not heard of this.
Bottom line being armed is essential at all times. This scum should have been shot to death the moment he pulled a weapon.
This is a classic example of the main stream media and their agenda. It’s doesn’t fit the agenda and therefore nothing has or will be said.
Surrendering or obeying over my dead body. They would have needed a hazmat team to clean his dead ass off the road.

i personally favor marshall law myself

im with the democrats on this issue

marshall law can take care of business without expensive court cases

i remember my pa telling me stories about 1 guy who robbed a farmer.

they fed him to the pigs.

funny

only 1 robbery occurred that summer

thieves knew that death awaited them

ADVERTISEMENT