ADVERTISEMENT

How much longer does Max Kellerman work for ESPN after this?

He won’t be fired because he’s speaking against Trump. Now if that were against Obama or Biden (if President) then he’d be fired. It only works one way you know.
And we have a winner

Reactions: jmm45
Modern liberalism = fundamentalism. Bankruptcy of original thought or idea. Lets all conform. Silence is violence. Sounds almost like the arguments of the "religious right" from the 1980's, sans references to God. Insert object of the day, wash/rinse/repeat. Kellermann adds a rehash of the old trope about stupid Southerners, and its the soup de jour. Yawn.

Last edited:
Yes Sir! Media is a Huge part of the NWO. Anyone who doesn’t believe that needs to read John Coleman’s book, Committee of 300. Coleman was later Murdered for exposing them
Have you read any of Brad Meltzer's books?

aside from no football, it would be funny if the SEC canceled the season, and ESPN wound up having to lay him off due to loss revenue.

Reactions: tiger orange
This is Ditka vs Mini-Ditka

Kellerman has pitted ESPN's SEC Bias vs Liberal Bias.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Turning off ESPN in all forms except live sports has made my life substantially better. That's really sad, but it's true. Replacing the easy look up of scores on ESPN.com on my phone was much harder than replacing it on the radio or TV. Now, we just need some other big boys to outbid them for live sports...

Please, do go on about how he was "spot on".

"They seem to be susceptible to very low quality information and easy to propagandize and almost immune to facts. Because, as Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s advisor, said, they have alternative facts. If they stay in their propaganda silos — like the Fox News propaganda silo"

"They seem to be susceptible to very low quality information and easy to propagandize and almost immune to facts. Because, as Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s advisor, said, they have alternative facts. If they stay in their propaganda silos — like the Fox News propaganda silo"

Where should we be getting our "facts", "propaganda", and "news"?

Modern liberalism = fundamentalism. Bankruptcy of original thought or idea.

This is fvcking rich coming from anybody who has read these boards for the last week. It's like a broken record reading literally ANY of these threads. It's the same talking points over and over and over, ad nauseum. It is literally unreadable. Yet here I am, so I guess the joke's on me.

--Mr. DT

I think the guy is an idiot, but credit where credit is due. The guy is correct. With quite possibly his first correct statement maybe he should stick to politics and leave sports alone.

Reactions: midas_whale
Turning off ESPN in all forms except live sports has made my life substantially better. That's really sad, but it's true. Replacing the easy look up of scores on ESPN.com on my phone was much harder than replacing it on the radio or TV. Now, we just need some other big boys to outbid them for live sports...
Me too just watch the games now

Reactions: rickcoak
This is fvcking rich coming from anybody who has read these boards for the last week. It's like a broken record reading literally ANY of these threads. It's the same talking points over and over and over, ad nauseum. It is literally unreadable. Yet here I am, so I guess the joke's on me.

--Mr. DT

DT, you are a solid poster. Thanks for making my point.

BTW, for a historical reference, try reading Anne Applebaum's history of the Iron Curtain titled, oddly enough, Iron Curtain. . She goes into great detail of how "re-educated" Nazis quickly were incorporated into the East German Stasi and police state. The fundamental thought process was so similar that it worked for polar ends of the political spectrum. History seems to repeat itself.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT