ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE! MUELLER LIED! Nunes Drops BOMB and Reveals State Dept. Met with Joseph Mifsud in 2017 in Washi

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...joseph-mifsud-in-2017-in-washington-dc-video/

jim-hoft-headshot-cropped-150x150.jpg
by Jim Hoft May 5, 2019

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) went on with Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

Nunes dropped several bombs during the interview.
Robert Mueller and Andrew Weissmann ought to be VERY WORRIED!

Rep. Nunes accused the Mueller Special Counsel of angry Democrats of lying to the American public in their report. Nunes alleged that deep state operatives were selectively leaking and planting information in the mainstream media and then using this same disinformation in their report.

Nunes also accused the Mueller team of lying about Joseph Misfud. Dirty cop Mueller alleged in the report that Joseph Misfud was a Russian operative. This was a lie. Misfud worked with Western operatives. He is suspected of being an FBI trainer and asset. And…. According to Nunes Mifsud visited the State Department in Washington DC in 2017 — likely AFTER Trump was inaugurated. This is a MAJOR OMISSION by Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann and their band of angry Democrats.

Rep. Devin Nunes: We spent $30 million on this as taxpayers and they can’t even tell us who Joseph Mifsud is? So we’re getting to the bottom of this. We believe he has ties to the State Department. Actually, our State Department had him in the United States capital in 2017!

This is HUGE news!
It means Robert Mueller ABSOLUTELY LIED in his final report on the Trump-Russia investigation.

Via Sunday Morning Futures:

Reactions: orangelvis
LMAO!!!

The gateway pundit? You might as well quote Rachel Madow (if you were a lib!). Here's the media fact check for you on your "source":

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=thegatewaypundit

Cliffs:
Analysis / Bias

In review, The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this: President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone’. The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the promotion of Donald Trump. TGP always sources their information, but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as Breitbart and Mike Cernovich, who both a have terrible track records with fact checkers.

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.

A factual search reveals several failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers. Here are a select few.

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news. (10/4/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/13/2018)

Big surprise there.

But to quote Nunes? Come on man. Remember that this guy used to be the man charged with oversite of Intel investigations for the House of Representatives. So he gets a report on an investigation into Trump. What does he do? Sneaks into the White House after hours and gives all the info to the person being investigated. Then denied he did it until a FOI request busted him as signing into the White House after hours. Trump toady through and through. This is the equivalent of putting Nancy Pelosi in charge of the Hillary email investigation.

Mueller's report cleared Trump of colluding with Russia. I believe Mueller and you haven't heard a word about it from me since that report came out. BUT when a known liar accuses a man with Decades of service to the country? Color me skeptical. Remember that Mueller was confirmed 98-0 (two Senators absent) by the Senate (under a Republican President) to be director of the FBI. He was on the short list of your Lord and Savior, Trump, to get a second term as head of the FBI. Life long registered Republican. But when he was tapped to investigate Trump, all of a sudden he's a lying scumbag.

LMAO!!!

The gateway pundit? You might as well quote Rachel Madow (if you were a lib!). Here's the media fact check for you on your "source":

Cliffs:
Analysis / Bias

In review, The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this: President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone’. The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the promotion of Donald Trump. TGP always sources their information, but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as Breitbart and Mike Cernovich, who both a have terrible track records with fact checkers.

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.

A factual search reveals several failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers. Here are a select few.

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news. (10/4/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/13/2018)

Big surprise there.

But to quote Nunes? Come on man. Remember that this guy used to be the man charged with oversite of Intel investigations for the House of Representatives. So he gets a report on an investigation into Trump. What does he do? Sneaks into the White House after hours and gives all the info to the person being investigated. Then denied he did it until a FOI request busted him as signing into the White House after hours. Trump toady through and through. This is the equivalent of putting Nancy Pelosi in charge of the Hillary email investigation.

Mueller's report cleared Trump of colluding with Russia. I believe Mueller and you haven't heard a word about it from me since that report came out. BUT when a known liar accuses a man with Decades of service to the country? Color me skeptical. Remember that Mueller was confirmed 98-0 (two Senators absent) by the Senate (under a Republican President) to be director of the FBI. He was on the short list of your Lord and Savior, Trump, to get a second term as head of the FBI. Life long registered Republican. But when he was tapped to investigate Trump, all of a sudden he's a lying scumbag.

So, basically you're saying Nunes is a sack of sh!t. I guess you think Adam Schiff has been speaking truth for two plus years. Doesn't matter where news comes from. What matters is whether it's true or false. two plus years, 90% of news outlets have been dead wrong at best and willing participants at worst. Better start watching Hannity if you want to know what is really going on. He's the only one that interviews Sara A Carter and Jon Solomon, who will go down as the best investigative reporters of this era.
FYI- Schiff and Nunes were both part of the Gang of Eight; who have seen all the unredacted information. One of these two is lying. It's not Nunes. Also, Admiral Mike Rogers is the guy who clued Trump in on the fact that he was being spied upon; among other things. He will be the hero when the dust settles.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
LMAO!!!

Cliffs:
Analysis / Bias

Big surprise there.

I have an incredibly high opinion of Nunes. He will be a known hero when this is all said and done. Mueller while finding nothing chargeable on Trump tried to create a pathway for impeachment and his report is a piece of political garbage mostly. Mueller failed to look at the real Russia related crimes but Barr will not fail. Barr, OIG, and others will get it done. Well known figures will go to jail before this is all said and done.

Thanks though for coming back to discuss. It had gotten mighty quiet around this discussion recently....LOL!

I have an incredibly high opinion of Nunes. He will be a known hero when this is all said and done. Mueller while finding nothing chargeable on Trump tried to create a pathway for impeachment and his report is a piece of political garbage mostly. Mueller failed to look at the real Russia related crimes but Barr will not fail. Barr, OIG, and others will get it done. Well known figures will go to jail before this is all said and done.

Thanks though for coming back to discuss. It had gotten mighty quiet around this discussion recently....LOL!

Not surprising you have a high opinion of Nunes. He clearly is all in on Trump and forget about what's wrong or right... As someone who is supposed to be overseeing investigations, I have a real problem with someone who sneaks around and briefs the person being investigated. If that was so above board, why did Nunes sneak in to the White house after hours and then deny he did it.

Again, you have a guy (Mueller) who has spent his ENTIRE career being a stand up guy. Republicans loved him, Democrats loved him. But when he started investigating Trump, he's just a political stooge, a liar, and partisan hack. Who is a reasonable person to believe (and I don't include you in this)? A person who's spent his entire life being a straight up guy or our President who lies ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

I get it. Trump can do no wrong to you Trumpians.

So, basically you're saying Nunes is a sack of sh!t. I guess you think Adam Schiff has been speaking truth for two plus years. Doesn't matter where news comes from. What matters is whether it's true or false. two plus years, 90% of news outlets have been dead wrong at best and willing participants at worst. Better start watching Hannity if you want to know what is really going on. He's the only one that interviews Sara A Carter and Jon Solomon, who will go down as the best investigative reporters of this era.
FYI- Schiff and Nunes were both part of the Gang of Eight; who have seen all the unredacted information. One of these two is lying. It's not Nunes. Also, Admiral Mike Rogers is the guy who clued Trump in on the fact that he was being spied upon; among other things. He will be the hero when the dust settles.

Nope, I think Schiff is a sack of shit too. Just because Schiff is a sack of shit doesn't make what Nunes did right. Hannity is the biggest Trump supporter of all. I do watch him and put exactly the same category as Rachel Madow. If Trump said the sky was green, Hannity would be telling us all about the dems and their "blue" conspiracy.

Nope, I think Schiff is a sack of shit too. Just because Schiff is a sack of shit doesn't make what Nunes did right. Hannity is the biggest Trump supporter of all. I do watch him and put exactly the same category as Rachel Madow. If Trump said the sky was green, Hannity would be telling us all about the dems and their "blue" conspiracy.

Well, somewhere between Hannity and Maddow there is bound to be some truth, right? The OIG report; the declassification of all the underpinnings of the spying, and Mike Rogers eventual testimony will bring down the Deep State Cabal with an avalanche of facts. As you know, I've been on this bus for quite a while and it has nothing to do with Trump. After all, Mueller says he's clean right? The ultimate question will be: How high up the chain of the previous admin does this criminal behavior go?

Well, somewhere between Hannity and Maddow there is bound to be some truth, right? The OIG report; the declassification of all the underpinnings of the spying, and Mike Rogers eventual testimony will bring down the Deep State Cabal with an avalanche of facts. As you know, I've been on this bus for quite a while and it has nothing to do with Trump. After all, Mueller says he's clean right? The ultimate question will be: How high up the chain of the previous admin does this criminal behavior go?

All the way to the top imo. Obama created his own secret police and the fix was in on any and everything. I think it will come out that it was not just Trump that they spied on and I think some blackmail was employed over the 8 years of Obama also. Let the truth set us free!

Not surprising you have a high opinion of Nunes. He clearly is all in on Trump and forget about what's wrong or right... As someone who is supposed to be overseeing investigations, I have a real problem with someone who sneaks around and briefs the person being investigated. If that was so above board, why did Nunes sneak in to the White house after hours and then deny he did it.

Again, you have a guy (Mueller) who has spent his ENTIRE career being a stand up guy. Republicans loved him, Democrats loved him. But when he started investigating Trump, he's just a political stooge, a liar, and partisan hack. Who is a reasonable person to believe (and I don't include you in this)? A person who's spent his entire life being a straight up guy or our President who lies ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

I get it. Trump can do no wrong to you Trumpians.

Nunes didnt sneak around at all. Everyone knows what he did and it was legal and clean. I guess Admiral Rogers was sneaking around too when he went to Trump Tower to let the Don know that Obama was spying on him?

Wonder if the House Dems will bring Mueller in to testify? Wonder why not? Seems like the obvious thing to do, right?
I have no problem with this, and releasing the report is a good idea too. Be careful though Orange. You are off base here. Hannity hasn't told you what you think yet and Trump doesn't want Mueller to testify or the report to be release as of yesterday. I predict you'll be changing your tune right after Hannity's show.

Yep, you been saying this for a while now and somehow it keeps not happening. Remember your IG report that was going to bring it all to light? The conclusion was that there was no evidence of a Deep State conspiracy. So of course you weren't convinced.

Nunes didnt sneak around at all. Everyone knows what he did and it was legal and clean. I guess Admiral Rogers was sneaking around too when he went to Trump Tower to let the Don know that Obama was spying on him?

No Sir. Just b/c you said this doesn't make it so. here's a timeline:

Tuesday evening, March 21: Devin Nunes takes a phone call while sharing a ride with a staffer, according to The Washington Post. After the call, he switches cars without telling his team where he’s going. As a Nunes spokesperson confirmed following a later CNN report, the unscheduled trip is to the White House, where an unnamed source provides Nunes with information about incidental collection of Trump and his associates.

Thursday morning, March 23: Nunes apologizes to his Intelligence Committee colleagues according to representative Jackie Speier (D-California), a fellow committee member. Nunes also tells the committee that they’ll see the documents on Friday.

Thursday afternoon, March 23: A Nunes spokesperson clarifies that Nunes does not know “for sure” whether Trump or his associates were on the phone calls that were being surveilled or whether they were just mentioned in conversations between two or more foreign nationals.

Thursday night, March 23: Appearing on Hannity on Fox News, Nunes explains his rationale for briefing Trump on sensitive information: "I felt like I had a duty and obligation to tell him, because, as you know, he’s taking a lot of heat in the news media," Nunes said.

Friday, March 24: Nunes cancels a planned open Intelligence Committee hearing. Representative Eric Swalwell, a California Democrat who also sits on the Intelligence Committee, confirms that Nunes has not showed them the intelligence reports as promised, adding that “it looks like [Nunes is] running his own intelligence service at this point.”

So he briefs the subject of an intelligence investigation because he's taking heat in the media, but won't share that information with the actual committee members. Yeah... And forget the part where he denies even going to the White House, until a FOI request shows him logging in.

I have no problem with this, and releasing the report is a good idea too. Be careful though Orange. You are off base here. Hannity hasn't told you what you think yet and Trump doesn't want Mueller to testify or the report to be release as of yesterday. I predict you'll be changing your tune right after Hannity's show.

Not at all, my friend. First of all, the only redactions left in the report pertain to Grand Jury testimony and it is against the law to unredact them. Barr put the almost completely unredacted report in a SCIF in the basement of Congress for all of the dems to see. Not one of them has been down there. Nadler is putting up a smoke screen of bs. According to the law; a law written by dems after Clinton's impeachment, Barr didn't have to release anything. He did it anyway to be transparent.
The truth is, Trump is baiting the dems by claiming he doesn't want Mueller to testify. The dems are the ones that don't Mueller to testify. Why? Because he'll have to answer questions from the repubs; like Jim Jordan, etc. Think about it.
No. I'm not off base at all. There is a lot of unusual things in that report. Like describing Mifsud as a Russian affiliate; when it is common knowledge that Mifsud is a western intel asset. Teaches at a spy school in Italy for western intel agencies. Mifsud even met with our State Dept. in '17.
Watch what happens with Comey in the next few weeks. He was on TV saying there is nothing wrong with placing spies within a campaign. Really? Have we become the USSR? Venezuela? Is it now OK to use the power of our Justice dept and Intel agencies to control political opposition?
Look friend. Nobody tells this ole boy what to think. I learned to think for myself many moons ago.

Yep, you been saying this for a while now and somehow it keeps not happening. Remember your IG report that was going to bring it all to light? The conclusion was that there was no evidence of a Deep State conspiracy. So of course you weren't convinced.

The first IG report had nothing to say about any conspiracy. It only dealt with bias within the FBI on the Hillary email server investigation. Andrew McCabe was referred to the DOJ for criminal investigation and Comey and others were cited for unusual procedural violations. It brought many things to light but IG has no prosecuting authority. Since then, John Huber was appointed; as a prosecutor, to investigate the IG findings of the first IG report and the second report which will be released within weeks. This second IG report pertains to the FISA applications.
I'm glad you're paying attention, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT