ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE NEWS: Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report – 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

By Jim Hoft
Published April 9, 2021 at 6:10pm
DePerno.jpg

Michigan Constitutional Attorney Matthew Deperno released his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report on Friday.
Among the findings:
  • Modem Chipsets Installed In Voting System Motherboards
  • 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just 9 counties.
66,194 ballot voter IDs not found in the October registration database.
TRENDING:
HUGE NEWS: Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report - 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES
5ECDD136-981F-4927-B48B-0FA7DEA93584.jpeg

Much more to come…
Here are the links to Matthew DePerno’s findings:

By Jim Hoft
Published April 9, 2021 at 6:10pm
DePerno.jpg

Michigan Constitutional Attorney Matthew Deperno released his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report on Friday.
Among the findings:

66,194 ballot voter IDs not found in the October registration database.
TRENDING:
HUGE NEWS: Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report - 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES
5ECDD136-981F-4927-B48B-0FA7DEA93584.jpeg

Much more to come…
Here are the links to Matthew DePerno’s findings:

Growls, you are a complete bore. Your guy lost. His Attorney General said so; Mitch McConnell said so; sixty some courts said so. What this guy from Michigan is reporting will be determined to be total bull shit. Get a life. The election was over 5 months ago and President Biden is enjoying popularity numbers never scratched by the twice impeached carnival barker. Nobody gives a shit about these theories that you post on a daily basis.

No shit Woodie! How many of these HUGE NEWS, SMOKING GUN, GAMECHANGER reports have thegatewaypundit put up since the election? Who freaking knows? How many court cases have shown massive election fraud? Well, we know the answer to that one. ZERO. And when you ask OP about those, he doesn't have a damn thing to say but simply moves on to the NEXT BS story TGP puts out.

No shit Woodie! How many of these HUGE NEWS, SMOKING GUN, GAMECHANGER reports have thegatewaypundit put up since the election? Who freaking knows? How many court cases have shown massive election fraud? Well, we know the answer to that one. ZERO. And when you ask OP about those, he doesn't have a damn thing to say but simply moves on to the NEXT BS story TGP puts out.

Over 66K votes that do not match any registered voter name on the rolls and its flying over yalls heads or you just do not give a shit. Which is it? This is in just 9 counties in Michigan and we are not talking the biggest ones.

@Woody1405 ?

Over 66K votes that do not match any registered voter name on the rolls and its flying over yalls heads or you just do not give a shit. Which is it? This is in just 9 counties in Michigan and we are not talking the biggest ones.

@Woody1405 ?
Neither. I think that this allegation is like the last few dozen TGP has made. Total BS.

Reactions: yoshi121374

@Woody1405 ?

There is NO/ZERO statute of limitations on election fraud, they can legally overturn the election whenever the evidence is fully uncovered. That means 66k votes in Michigan a lot. That means people with the ability to do so are fighting the apparitions in our media and government.

The truth will set our country on a path back to freedom.

Nobody takes this guy seriously except you and the GP. If you spent half as much time trying to be a good citizen as you do falsely spewing misinformation from un-credible sources, this world would be a better place. Yet you persist in trying to undermine a fair election in hopes we can re-install the worst President in American history. That's fvcked up dude. Get a life for god's sake. https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/Statement_on_ASOG_video_711040_7.pdf

Growls, you are a complete bore. Your guy lost. His Attorney General said so; Mitch McConnell said so; sixty some courts said so. What this guy from Michigan is reporting will be determined to be total bull shit. Get a life. The election was over 5 months ago and President Biden is enjoying popularity numbers never scratched by the twice impeached carnival barker. Nobody gives a shit about these theories that you post on a daily basis.
Sorry man. But could it be that those that say Trump lost just knew it was an impossible fight given the current state of our election process. Could it be that they felt it was worse for the country as a whole to try and drag this out and over turn it 6 months, 12 months, 2 years later?

That the best answer was to accept the falsified vote counts, and then to put in place proper voter registration and tracking systems? Since it is reported that 47 states now have some form of voter process bills in the works?

Pick your battles, and trying to fight a presidential election, no matter how right or wrong the results were, was not the right fight. But making our election process more stable and secure was the bigger need. We have heard for decades how russia or china were trying to influence our elections and in a day and age where we saw COVID provide a real time opportunity for election fraud due to changes in our election protocols nation wide, without the necessary plans in place to provide a properly secured process.

You can believe or claim that 66k improper votes is within the margin of error, or that the very interesting numbers jumping on election night tallies, or whatever refute you have to the claims that our election had enough signs and cases from multiple states that required investigation and implementing a more secure election, but you know you would be wrong.

That is why no one is refuting that, instead they just label the new security as racist. When you all know it truly isnt. The fact that the left claims voter ID is racist, and that certain minorities should not be expected to get government issued IDs or have to provide a utility bill, or whatever, is what in fact IS racist.

Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
I have my own ideas about all of this.

My general question is:
Why do these studies keep being funded and pursued if it's all cut and dried that the election was perfectly normal, legal and copacetic?

Gonna attribute it all to sore losers?
Smoke, but no fire?

I have my own ideas about all of this.

My general question is:
Why do these studies keep being funded and pursued if it's all cut and dried that the election was perfectly normal, legal and copacetic?

Gonna attribute it all to sore losers?
Smoke, but no fire?

"Why are we having all these trials if these women aren't witches?"

- Local resident of Salem, MA circa 1692

Sorry man. But could it be that those that say Trump lost just knew it was an impossible fight given the current state of our election process. Could it be that they felt it was worse for the country as a whole to try and drag this out and over turn it 6 months, 12 months, 2 years later?

That the best answer was to accept the falsified vote counts, and then to put in place proper voter registration and tracking systems? Since it is reported that 47 states now have some form of voter process bills in the works?

Pick your battles, and trying to fight a presidential election, no matter how right or wrong the results were, was not the right fight. But making our election process more stable and secure was the bigger need. We have heard for decades how russia or china were trying to influence our elections and in a day and age where we saw COVID provide a real time opportunity for election fraud due to changes in our election protocols nation wide, without the necessary plans in place to provide a properly secured process.

You can believe or claim that 66k improper votes is within the margin of error, or that the very interesting numbers jumping on election night tallies, or whatever refute you have to the claims that our election had enough signs and cases from multiple states that required investigation and implementing a more secure election, but you know you would be wrong.

That is why no one is refuting that, instead they just label the new security as racist. When you all know it truly isnt. The fact that the left claims voter ID is racist, and that certain minorities should not be expected to get government issued IDs or have to provide a utility bill, or whatever, is what in fact IS racist.
No it couldn't be but props for the impressive amount of sprinkles you applied to that turd.

Last edited:
Nobody takes this guy seriously except you and the GP. If you spent half as much time trying to be a good citizen as you do falsely spewing misinformation from un-credible sources, this world would be a better place. Yet you persist in trying to undermine a fair election in hopes we can re-install the worst President in American history. That's fvcked up dude. Get a life for god's sake. https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/Statement_on_ASOG_video_711040_7.pdf

DePerno is very credible. They are performing real audits. That scrap of paper you linked has nothing other than a denial and dispersion. You are wrong. The election was stolen and I will not drop it short of a complete legitimate audit in the problem areas in the swing states.

DePerno is very credible. They are performing real audits. That scrap of paper you linked has nothing other than a denial and dispersion. You are wrong. The election was stolen and I will not drop it short of a complete legitimate audit in the problem areas in the swing states.

Yes, I'm sure those audits will reveal that the votes in those heavily Democratic counties were actually votes for Trump.

WP is part of the coverup. Forget that BS analysis from them and I read it.

OK comrade. The article I posted directly refutes the data from the Deperno post with data analysis and for good measure also includes quotes from the data scientist who did the Deperno data analysis where admits the flaws in his analysis. Throw in the fact that Michigan also allows election day voter registration and you are left with same thing that you are always posting on here....

A big fat fabicrated stinking pile of shit that is easily debunked and most likely russian propaganda.

It might be time for you to get a life you ****ing moron.

Reactions: dpic73
OK comrade. The article I posted directly refutes the data from the Deperno post with data analysis and for good measure also includes quotes from the data scientist who did the Deperno data analysis where admits the flaws in his analysis. Throw in the fact that Michigan also allows election day voter registration and you are left with same thing that you are always posting on here....

A big fat fabicrated stinking pile of shit that is easily debunked and most likely russian propaganda.

It might be time for you to get a life you ****ing moron.

Still incorrect. He found 66k unregistered voters with the data at his disposal. You are ASSUMING they all registered the day of. That is not confirmed. More investigation is required dipshit.

Reactions: odman
Still incorrect. He found 66k unregistered voters with the data at his disposal. You are ASSUMING they all registered the day of. That is not confirmed. More investigation is required dipshit.
It's just amazing how the Dems were able to get tens of thousands of people to be in cahoots, and fraudulently vote all over the country to tip the election, yet the most corrupt politician in American history couldn't do the same, even though he's "like really smart!"
With a scheme that brilliant, the Dems deserve the win!

The only thing I am assuming is that if you read the article I shared like you said you did, then you are just not smart enough to understand it. Have a good night at work.

you can find a way to be a crybaby bitch about anything. you make it too easy

there must be reading comprehension classes in your area. i would wager you'd be eligible to take them for free if you look around for the right program

Its pretty obvious that I am smarter than you just based on our posting history. 🤣

Donald J. Trump​

8:52pm May 10, 2021
The major Michigan Election Fraud case has just filed a bombshell pleading claiming votes were intentionally switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. The number of votes is MASSIVE and determinative. This will prove true in numerous other States. All Republicans must UNIFY and not let this happen. If a thief robs a jewelry store of all of its diamonds (the 2020 Presidential Election), the diamonds must be returned. The Fake News media refuses to cover the greatest Election Fraud in the history of our Country. They have lost all credibility, but ultimately, they will have no choice!

Donald J. Trump​

8:52pm May 10, 2021
The major Michigan Election Fraud case has just filed a bombshell pleading claiming votes were intentionally switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. The number of votes is MASSIVE and determinative. This will prove true in numerous other States. All Republicans must UNIFY and not let this happen. If a thief robs a jewelry store of all of its diamonds (the 2020 Presidential Election), the diamonds must be returned. The Fake News media refuses to cover the greatest Election Fraud in the history of our Country. They have lost all credibility, but ultimately, they will have no choice!

giphy.gif

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT