ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE! PA Lawmaker: Democrat Governor Wolf MANDATED Dominion Voting Systems — It was NOT Voted on by Lawmakers

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Just like Georgia! WOW!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-dominion-voting-systems-not-voted-lawmakers/

By Jim Hoft
Published November 25, 2020 at 3:08pm
645 Comments
Share on Facebook(2.2k)TweetShareEmail
The GOP hearing today in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania spells doom for the Democrats.
They tried to steal a 700,000 vote Trump lead.
They were careless and got caught.

We need to see jail time for these criminals who stole our rights as Americans!
A Pennsylvania lawmaker today testified that the legislature DID NOT vote for Dominion voting systems.
Governor Tom Wolf MANDATED the controversial voting systems.
This is big news!
TRENDING:
Audible Gasps and Laughter From Crowd and Panel at PA Hearing When Witness Says Vote "Spikes" Went 600,000 For Biden and 3,200 For Trump (VIDEO)

Wolf also removed barcodes from ballots.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
10 years or so from now you are going to realize how far down the rabbit hole you went....and that there’s a group just like your’s that goes down this same rabbit hole after every election. I saw the same exact things said by the other side after the Bush/Gore election. Widespread corruption......voter fraud.....this company was awarded such and such.

Just trying to save you some trouble....just trying to help.

10 years or so from now you are going to realize how far down the rabbit hole you went....and that there’s a group just like your’s that goes down this same rabbit hole after every election. I saw the same exact things said by the other side after the Bush/Gore election. Widespread corruption......voter fraud.....this company was awarded such and such.

Just trying to save you some trouble....just trying to help.

Fair enough, but I disagree with you. Bush v Gore is not a valid comparison to this situation. That was one state with a less than 1k vote margin to decide the presidency. The main contention in that dispute was how to count votes. This is multi state widespread electoral fraud being charged. We will see how it works out. My money is still on Trump at this time.

Fair enough, but I disagree with you. Bush v Gore is not a valid comparison to this situation. That was one state with a less than 1k vote margin to decide the presidency. The main contention in that dispute was how to count votes. This is multi state widespread electoral fraud being charged. We will see how it works out. My money is still on Trump at this time.
🤷🏻‍♂️ I tried....didn’t realistically think you’d head my advice.

More than happy to make an actual wager. We can swap venmos.

Reactions: BigTig1983
I guess your money isn't actually on Trump.

Ok....that was a figurative statement and not a literal one. I just do not bet and thats my right. I strongly feel that President Trump will serve another 4 years..

Ok....that was a figurative statement and not a literal one. I just do not bet and thats my right. I strongly feel that President Trump will serve another 4 years..

I'm legitimately worried about you at this point. Do you spend all day on social media searching for tweets and stories that support your beliefs? It's very over. Dude, get some help. Trump lost bigly.

Reactions: BigTig1983
I'm legitimately worried about you at this point. Do you spend all day on social media searching for tweets and stories that support your beliefs? It's very over. Dude, get some help. Trump lost bigly.

LOL...thanks for your concern, but I am A-OK.

Just like Georgia! WOW!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-dominion-voting-systems-not-voted-lawmakers/

By Jim Hoft
Published November 25, 2020 at 3:08pm
645 Comments
Share on Facebook(2.2k)TweetShareEmail
The GOP hearing today in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania spells doom for the Democrats.
They tried to steal a 700,000 vote Trump lead.
They were careless and got caught.

We need to see jail time for these criminals who stole our rights as Americans!
A Pennsylvania lawmaker today testified that the legislature DID NOT vote for Dominion voting systems.
Governor Tom Wolf MANDATED the controversial voting systems.
This is big news!
TRENDING:
Audible Gasps and Laughter From Crowd and Panel at PA Hearing When Witness Says Vote "Spikes" Went 600,000 For Biden and 3,200 For Trump (VIDEO)

Wolf also removed barcodes from ballots.
Give up.

Trump loses appeal of Pennsylvania election case

KEY POINTS
  • A federal appeals court on Friday rejected an attempt from President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to keep alive its effort to undo the result of Pennsylvania’s presidential election.
  • A three-judge panel on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit wrote in a scalding opinion that the Trump campaign’s “claims have no merit.”
  • The court opinion marks the latest court loss for Trump, who has refused to concede the election to President-elect Biden and is falsely asserting that he won the race.

A federal appeals court on Friday rejected an attempt from President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to keep alive its effort to undo the result of Pennsylvania’s presidential election.

The blistering opinion from a panel of judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, all three of whom were nominated by Republican presidents, said that the Trump campaign’s “claims have no merit.”

The appellate court’s decision affirmed a federal judge’s ruling from a week earlier, which denied the Trump campaign’s request to block the Keystone State from certifying that President-elect Joe Biden won its election.

The opinion marks the latest court loss for Trump, who has refused to concede the election to Biden and is falsely asserting that he won the race. On Wednesday, Trump flatly stated, “We have to turn the election over.”

Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, had argued on behalf of the Trump campaign in the case before U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Giuliani has led the Trump campaign’s charge in the court of public opinion, spreading unproven claims of widespread voter fraud that he asserts tipped the outcome of the election.

But the appeals court noted in its 21-page opinion that when standing before Brann in a courtroom, Giuliani said that the campaign “doesn’t plead fraud” in the case.

“Calling an election unfair does not make it so,” the 3rd Circuit’s opinion read. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Trump loses appeal of Pennsylvania election case

KEY POINTS
  • A federal appeals court on Friday rejected an attempt from President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to keep alive its effort to undo the result of Pennsylvania’s presidential election.
  • A three-judge panel on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit wrote in a scalding opinion that the Trump campaign’s “claims have no merit.”
  • The court opinion marks the latest court loss for Trump, who has refused to concede the election to President-elect Biden and is falsely asserting that he won the race.

A federal appeals court on Friday rejected an attempt from President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to keep alive its effort to undo the result of Pennsylvania’s presidential election.

The blistering opinion from a panel of judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, all three of whom were nominated by Republican presidents, said that the Trump campaign’s “claims have no merit.”

The appellate court’s decision affirmed a federal judge’s ruling from a week earlier, which denied the Trump campaign’s request to block the Keystone State from certifying that President-elect Joe Biden won its election.

The opinion marks the latest court loss for Trump, who has refused to concede the election to Biden and is falsely asserting that he won the race. On Wednesday, Trump flatly stated, “We have to turn the election over.”

Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, had argued on behalf of the Trump campaign in the case before U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Giuliani has led the Trump campaign’s charge in the court of public opinion, spreading unproven claims of widespread voter fraud that he asserts tipped the outcome of the election.

But the appeals court noted in its 21-page opinion that when standing before Brann in a courtroom, Giuliani said that the campaign “doesn’t plead fraud” in the case.

“Calling an election unfair does not make it so,” the 3rd Circuit’s opinion read. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Last quote from the judge is the critical one. And she's a trump appointee.

Once again, allegations without evidence.

Last quote from the judge is the critical one. And she's a trump appointee.

Once again, allegations without evidence.

Liken this to the travel ban. It kept getting knocked down until it got to scotus that approved it. Like I have been saying this is headed to scotus, so you guys need to quit celebrating too much yet. I will admit that to the casual person it looks bleak. I keep up with this and do a lot of reading and am still highly convinced that its not over.

Liken this to the travel ban. It kept getting knocked down until it got to scotus that approved it. Like I have been saying this is headed to scotus, so you guys need to quit celebrating too much yet. I will admit that to the casual person it looks bleak. I keep up with this and do a lot of reading and am still highly convinced that its not over.

You obviously don't do a lot of reading of any substance if you think scotus is coming to your aide.

It's beyond laughable that she's referring to "activist judges". The most recent one was a trump appointee.

Overwhelmingly judges are honest people with integrity. You don't get to discredit an entire profession because you don't agree with them.

Shame on you.

So you post a tweet from a member of Trump's crackpot semi-legal team where she complains about activist judges as your defense? Judges that were Republican appointed, including one who was appointed by Trump. LMAO
Let it go to the Supreme Court - they'll laugh it out of there in a minute. They will certainly look to the precedent from the Pa. judges and dismiss it out of hand. But that won't matter to you still because Trump said there was fraud and he is divine.

So you post a tweet from a member of Trump's crackpot semi-legal team where she complains about activist judges as your defense? Judges that were Republican appointed, including one who was appointed by Trump. LMAO
Let it go to the Supreme Court - they'll laugh it out of there in a minute. They will certainly look to the precedent from the Pa. judges and dismiss it out of hand. But that won't matter to you still because Trump said there was fraud and he is divine.

But again, Trump and his lawyers say that there is fraud when outside of court, they have yet to claim fraud in an actual court. They are just performing for the fans.

But again, Trump and his lawyers say that there is fraud when outside of court, they have yet to claim fraud in an actual court. They are just performing for the fans.

True but to his "fans" their words are his words, so they may as well be engraved on stone tablets, in Trump's arms as he comes down from the Mount with a choir of angels behind him. Not just words - absolute, divinely inspired truths...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT