ADVERTISEMENT

Human Garbage Derek Chauvin's Murder Trial

This verdict does not surprise me at all, but I do not agree with it. The amount of drugs he had in his system alone was enough to clear Chauvin of the murder charge. You libs can pontificate all you want, but I am just looking at the facts here. I think the jury was scared shitless and this thing was rubber stamped.

This verdict does not surprise me at all, but I do not agree with it. The amount of drugs he had in his system alone was enough to clear Chauvin of the murder charge. You libs can pontificate all you want, but I am just looking at the facts here. I think the jury was scared shitless and this thing was rubber stamped.
Whoever told you this lied. Sorry you don't like facts.

Your entire post. Or did thegatewaypundit tell you it was true?

Throw in another link and a big headline. That'll show everyone the big brain on Brad.

i have my own opinions, but I happen to agree with Joe Hoft and Trump a lot. I said that Floyd had a terminal amount of fentanyl in his system....you disagreeing with that? I also said I thought the jury was intimidated and neither of us know that as fact or not. So you must be saying Floyd was not full of drugs?

i have my own opinions, but I happen to agree with Joe Hoft and Trump a lot. I said that Floyd had a terminal amount of fentanyl in his system....you disagreeing with that? I also said I thought the jury was intimidated and neither of us know that as fact or not. So you must be saying Floyd was not full of drugs?
Expert forensic toxicologist in the trial determined that the amount of fentanyl in his body was well below the ratio for an overdose. That is in the trial.

You were lied to and now look like a fool. Not a great six months for you.

Reactions: marshmk
Hopefully every day behind bars is a living nightmare for that racist, murdering piece of shit.
The verdict was correct, but there was zero evidence racism was a factor. People like you who continue to thrust racism into every situation whether it is a factor or not are are just terrible humans. Again, there was ZERO ZERO ZERO evidence of him being a racist, and an abundance of evidence that he was an overzealous cop who abused his power and should not have had a badge. There were absolutely no articles in the media and no evidence at trial that I saw that reported any accounts of racist behavior.
Do you have any facts to back up your racist accusation?

The amount of drugs in his system is meaningless. You had a cop kneeling on his neck for 9.5 minutes AFTER he was handcuffed behind his back and you had 4 cops surrounding him. He wasn't going anywhere. The jury did the right thing because all the videos, obviously, prove it.

Expert forensic toxicologist in the trial determined that the amount of fentanyl in his body was well below the ratio for an overdose. That is in the trial.

You were lied to and now look like a fool. Not a great six months for you.
An expert for the prosecution. The official autopsy has that in the report Dude. You are living a lie to fit your worldview.

Reactions: PawsFan_
The amount of drugs in his system is meaningless. You had a cop kneeling on his neck for 9.5 minutes AFTER he was handcuffed behind his back and you had 4 cops surrounding him. He wasn't going anywhere. The jury did the right thing because all the videos, obviously, prove it.

There is even another video that puts that into question man. Do you release how much pressure from multiple angles would be required to totally cut the air off and cause asphyxiation? Its a lot. Look at mma rear naked chokes...they have to tightly wrap the neck all around and hold it. It doesnt make sense to me. That along with the other factors makes it incredibly dubious and for the record I do not have a horse in this race. I am just listening to whats been said and thats my opinion.

Oh ok so my and your president said some things that upset you? Am i supposed to own everything a politiician says? Do you? Do we have to make every discussion based around who's president or what Maxine Walters says or what Tucker Carlson or Lindsey Graham says?
I can, honestly say, after reading the case against Chauvin that I have NO PROBLEM WITH THE VERDICT. Thats not a political statement, its an assessment of the case. So please tell me how thats regressive and stop pulling in bs outsider opinions that you want me to defend. Talk about the case and how him being guilty is regressive.

The whole case was political, I'm shocked you can't see how that's bad for due process or the justice system. The sitting president was on national TV as the jury was deliberating suggesting he's praying for "the right" decision. That would be like waiting for word on a promotion you were up for and the CEO posts a company wide memo that he met with your competitions family and was praying for the right decision on the outcome.

It's really difficult to hold a fair trial when the state had already conceded guilt and awarded a $27m settlement which was announced as they were selecting jurors. You don't see any issue there? Apologies to disappoint here but that's not a Fox news hot take, that's just common sense. The state rendered a guilty verdict before the trial ever started.

I could care less about Chauvin or the outcome if that was will of the jury/the people, not a single f*ck to give here but I do care about fair trials and due process as the country is built on it but I guess this is the part where you suggest that it's all systemically racist?

Nancy Pelosi held a press conference and thanked George Floyd for giving up his life for the cause........and you still aren't seeing how politics ran rampant here?

Conflating the laws and enforcement is not a way to go about minimizing the behavior of those enforcing the laws. You know I agree with the decriminalization of some/most drugs and that the war on drugs is a total failure and needs to be repealed.
That said, its much more complicated that just hat one issue and a police officer going to jail for murder is not something thats just a race issue, even though many would claim its the number one factor, this is a government vs citizens issue.

I don't have a problem with that argument but how do you arrest someone that resists arrest like Floyd? The event with Floyd will happen again. In fact it just did. Some lady cop shot a black dude with a gun and killed him. I think they tried to arrest him because he had an illegal gun. Why are cops trying to arrest people for guns?

Floyd was trying to cash a bad check or twenty dollar bill and the store owner called the police on him. So basically, he was there trying to rob the store. He resisted, cops maybe killed him. I'm not convinced. Either way, it's bad no matter which way you look at it and this isn't progress. This is chaos. I agree that this isn't a race issue but it's been made a race issue by the same people who promote racial divide.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The verdict was correct, but there was zero evidence racism was a factor. People like you who continue to thrust racism into every situation whether it is a factor or not are are just terrible humans. Again, there was ZERO ZERO ZERO evidence of him being a racist, and an abundance of evidence that he was an overzealous cop who abused his power and should not have had a badge. There were absolutely no articles in the media and no evidence at trial that I saw that reported any accounts of racist behavior.
Do you have any facts to back up your racist accusation?
This was where I was coming from also and then I got called a racist just for asking if there was any evidence of racism that was brought up in the trial.

Well actually, it wasn't meaningless. That's why the defense brought it up. It was basically their case.

My tiny town had two cops take early retirement this week. If that’s happening where I live, what do you think is going to happen in cities where crime is an actual thing?

Yep, it’s my world that’s upside down. You just had your dementia president basically give a verdict before the jury on an incredibly public criminal trial not to mention a sitting congress woman calling for violence ahead of a verdict. At what point do you reckon the jury ever felt like they could have rendered anything other than a guilty verdict? Aren’t you just a touch worried the justice system might have taken a dent?

I agree that Chauvin took it too far and I think a manslaughter verdict made sense despite enough evidence to show that Floyd could have easily died from the manic amount of drugs in his system. He was never going to be innocent and that was decided well before the facts were presented which is what scares me.

And you call that progress? If anything, the country is regressing
Here's the issue I see - Chauvin was guilty of manslaughter as far as I can tell. But I do not know all of the facts.

BUT - this isn't over yet. Waters and Biden have kicked the door to an appeal right off the hinges.

Would Chauvin win the appeal? Likely not, but the door is wide ass open.

And we get to do the whole mess again. Because two idiots couldn't keep their damn mouths shut.

Here's the issue I see - Chauvin was guilty of manslaughter as far as I can tell. But I do not know all of the facts.

BUT - this isn't over yet. Waters and Biden have kicked the door to an appeal right off the hinges.

Would Chauvin win the appeal? Likely not, but the door is wide ass open.

And we get to do the whole mess again. Because two idiots couldn't keep their damn mouths shut.
You should have stopped at "I dont know all of the facts"

Good thread, really looking forward to the Kyle Rittenhouse trial/conviction thread. Hopefully he gets the chair.

Have you seen the ten minutes of hell that Chauvin caused Floyd? You are some kind of a human being. Did you own slaves?

Seems like you should take your own advice, or did you want a
Conviction so bad you failed to actually listen to of the counter facts presented?
I wanted a conviction based on the facts given and the video shown. Chauvin murdered a man in cold blood. Point blank.

The jury agreed and yet you still can't wrap your mind around that.

This verdict is being wildly supported because we all saw him KILL ANOTHER HUMAN. Again, how you can't wrap your mind around that is concerning.

Good thread, really looking forward to the Kyle Rittenhouse trial/conviction thread. Hopefully he gets the chair.
I hope you get banned too for calling me a racist. You don't belong on this board.

Rittenhouse defended himself against a bunch of ANTIFA who were out to harm him. Before that, they were destroying other people's property.

Don’t resist and you stay alive to fight the battle in court. Drug-induced bravado never works out. Chauvin was an idiot for keeping knee on the man’s neck. An idiot cop going to jail and a dead thug has been made a martyr. I’m sure his past victims are upset.

Only solution I see is to send only black cops into black communities or don’t send any cops at all and let them fend for themselves. Cops can’t win

Don’t resist and you stay alive to fight the battle in court. Drug-induced bravado never works out. Chauvin was an idiot for keeping knee on the man’s neck. An idiot cop going to jail and a dead thug has been made a martyr. I’m sure his past victims are upset.

Only solution I see is to send only black cops into black communities or don’t send any cops at all and let them fend for themselves. Cops can’t win
No one should be sympathetic to murderous cops.

Luckily you have no impact on any solutions going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT