ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden indicted

Three felonies.

I’m all for Joe giving Hunter a pardon. Just go ahead and do it now. Everyone should pardon their son.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
None of those people were drug addicted pedophiles that sold access to their Dad. So, No.

Are you caping for Hunter?
I don't give two shits about Hunter - you wouldn't either if his father wasn't running.

I don't give two shits about Hunter - you wouldn't either if his father wasn't running.
Correct. But his father is running and it appears as if hunter sold access to his father. And cheated on his taxes.

You and I both know the deep state is going to dispose of Biden before the election. You won’t be surprised when it happens will you?

Also, do you approve of Joe giving Hunter a pardon? Even a preemptive pardon? I do.

Correct. But his father is running and it appears as if hunter sold access to his father. And cheated on his taxes.

You and I both know the deep state is going to dispose of Biden before the election. You won’t be surprised when it happens will you?

Also, do you approve of Joe giving Hunter a pardon? Even a preemptive pardon? I do.
Not gonna play along with your conspiracies but as far as pardoning him, I'd completely understand if he did. He's already lost two children and this one has been put through literal hell already, so it's not like he hasn't already paid a price.

If Joe doesn’t run the conspiracy theorists will increase their lead to 101-0

We haven’t seen a rout this bad since the 63-17 whoopin the Tigers out on the cocks way back when.

Are you implying that we should have equal justice under the law? A little too late for that. Democrats didnt realize that was going to come back and bite them? Wait until the retribution tour begins.

Looks like Hunters legal problems may just be beginning.

We all know this is designed to take Joe out of his presidential run. They see the writing on the wall. Who is up next, Kamala?

Looks like more cover-up to keep him from testifying in front of Congress.
I am under indictment no longer able to testify in front of Congress.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....

MOUTH BREATHERS

"The DOJ is making up crimes that trump done to keep him from runnin for preseedent."

ALSO MOUTH BREATHERS

"The DOJ is making up crimes that hunter biden done to keep him from testifyin for congresss."

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
It is absurd at this point. These ****ing people will believe anything they are told, and the GOP knows it. trump certainly knew it, which is why he became a republican to run for president.
It's true and this clip literally had me spitting out my drink hearing Ol' Cornpone Comer's accent while trying to say something that makes sense. And Jake's reaction was gold 🤣

Reactions: nytigerfan

So deceptive @nytimes: Hunter Biden's indictment is "far from helpful to the Republicans: It never mentions President Biden, not even indirectly, and provides no evidence linking the misdeeds of the son to the father." You know why. Every investigative avenue that led to Joe Biden was blocked.
This is entirely the point that IRS investigators Joseph Ziegler and Gary Shapley have been making and it is why they were forced to blow the whistle.
Just a few examples of malfeasance:
- The FBI FD 1023 alleging Joe was bribed $5m by Ukraine was kept from investigators.
- Investigators were refused access to Hunter's laptop that the FBI had buried.
- Search warrants of Joe's Delaware estate were denied and to Hunter's storage unit were leaked to his lawyers.
- Questions about "The Big Guy" were not allowed.
- Interviews with Biden family members were banned.
- Joe's presidential transition team was tipped off that the FBI was about to interview Hunter in Dec. 2020 (and thus they never did).
The DOJ, FBI and Delaware US Attorney's office made certain Joe was protected.

They didn't include FARA charges because it would open up a crap ton of evidence for other people's invovlement, Obama, the Kerry's, etc.

Hunter was able to sell a company with a very critical patent to a Chinese based entity on the US Enemy list. He did this without a FARA registration. That is illegal

To be fair I support everyone cheating on their taxes

It's called old , blind , & fat fingers....

Old dog here who understands !

I laughed at that and said I know I get made fun of when posting

Old age, fat fingers, bad eyesight, memory lapses and just plain get sleepy and fall asleep in the lounger mid reply LOL

Carry on

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT