ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden is 1st Class

Perhaps the reason that the repeated attacks on Hunter Biden have never gained traction with the general U.S. population is that by now we have all experienced or seen the horrors of addiction within our own families and communities.

That, combined with the fact that this person does not hold elected office, nor are they an official member of the current administration, is why I don't care.

Reactions: dpic73
Just goes to show how hypocritical politicians are with respect to the War On Drugs not to mention sentencing laws. White people do crack. Black people get 25 to life for selling it. Politicians get campaign donations from crack dealers. Police hire robbers to steal from crack dealers. The level of corruption is out of this world and it goes all the way up to the top people running this country and other countries. Most communist states are funded by moving cocaine and heroin. That's how Castro got his money. Where do you think Venezuela gets their money now? Or North Korea?

We are fighting a losing battle. I say we legalize it and let people make and buy this stuff as they will. It wouldn't be nearly as potent if they did. Let people import poppy plants and coca leaves. The point is. buying and selling has to be legal in order to restore order.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Here's why you should care. The same reason all of us who have and maintain security clearances are impacted by our family and friends actions. Foreign governments can use the actions and indiscretions of your family members to blackmail you. You don't think that Ukraine or Russia can put a sap like Hunter in a comprising situation that will embarrass his father? You don't think they will ask daddy "for a favor" to put their interest ahead of that of our nation to protect his son or his presidency? If you don't think that happens, you are fooling yourself.

It's great that Joe loves Hunter so much that he tries to help him.....oh wait, he isn't helping him at all that I can see.

Here's why you should care. The same reason all of us who have and maintain security clearances are impacted by our family and friends actions. Foreign governments can use the actions and indiscretions of your family members to blackmail you. You don't think that Ukraine or Russia can put a sap like Hunter in a comprising situation that will embarrass his father? You don't think they will ask daddy "for a favor" to put their interest ahead of that of our nation to protect his son or his presidency? If you don't think that happens, you are fooling yourself.

It's great that Joe loves Hunter so much that he tries to help him.....oh wait, he isn't helping him at all that I can see.
Do you realize how absurd this post is, considering who the previous president was?

Yea I’m not sure why I should care about this at all.
So you dont care that they are running multiple schemes to collect tens of milions of dollars from foreign countires by giving away influence in US decision making? If anyone cannot put two and two together here then either they are lying or not very smart.

Hunter Biden is China Joe's bagman and hes not delivering. He is collecting.

HB is the poster child for white privilege, which is what the left is supposed to be so upset about that we need to institute teaching it in all schools. Biden's son represents everything that party is against, yet you see no mention of it in the media or others on the left. This single example of the extreme hypocrisy of both the Biden administration and the media tells you everything you need to know about how untrustworthy they all are. It would be comical if it were not so shameful and dishonest.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT