ADVERTISEMENT

Hydroxychloroquine to be made OTC today?

So says the worlds dumbest engineer.
Let's tune into our news channels today at 6:00 and see how dumb I am. Get your tinfoil ready under your rock in BFE, and maybe you can tune into a local channel in your one horse town.

Dear Lord we are doomed. Why do you need to take it anyway since you are convinced this is just a ploy to get Trump?

Multiple studies have shown it ineffective against COVID.A side effect can also be heart damage. And it is effective against diseases like Lupus. That is all kind of common knowledge by now. We
Never understood why Dems picked this hill to die on. A drug that is decades old, prescribed millions if not billions of times w/ an obvious mechanism of why it would be an effective treatment(used to treat autoimmune disorders as you mentioned).

Now they are quietly walking it back and hoping nobody notices. Dumb.

Never understood why Dems picked this hill to die on. A drug that is decades old, prescribed millions if not billions of times w/ an obvious mechanism of why it would be an effective treatment(used to treat autoimmune disorders as you mentioned).

Now they are quietly walking it back and hoping nobody notices. Dumb.
Yeah, and it has proven SO effective in the studies so far by countries around the world, including those without Democrats. Good grief!

Just a little perspective for you:
Spain, Italy and Brazil all used HQ on more than 40% of their patients. The death rates per million in those countries were 617, 586, and 538 respectively.
Germany and Japan used it by far the least (less than 15% for Germany and less than 10% for Japan). Their death rates were 111 and 9 per million respectively.

Amazing how people get angry over possible good news.
No one is getting angry over possible good news. First, the news was fake, as is common from you. Second, HQ is not an effective treatment for Covid-19. Most anyone with a brain knows that after the FAR majority of doctors and scientists have proven this.

Yeah, and it has proven SO effective in the studies so far by countries around the world, including those without Democrats. Good grief!
Still fighting on that hill?? Wow, props to you I guess for your perseverance.

Every country has Democrats, just by different names. Call them whatever you want but they’re all part of the global movement to silence and punish anyone who is conservative, christian, and believes in freedom. Trump is the biggest threat to them and its proven by this global hoax that just so happened to start in an election year.

Every country has Democrats, just by different names. Call them whatever you want but they’re all part of the global movement to silence and punish anyone who is conservative, christian, and believes in freedom. Trump is the biggest threat to them and its proven by this global hoax that just so happened to start in an election year.
Any human being that still thinks Covid-19 is a hoax is a complete idiot! Plain and simple. Please tell me that you do not have a degree from Clemson University!

Reactions: PontificatingUnifex
Still fighting on that hill?? Wow, props to you I guess for your perseverance.
As I have believed from the beginning: Covid-19 is a real threat that did/will kill many Americans. The "just the flu" crowd continues to change the narrative as the death total approaches 200,000 Americans in 6 months.

Any human being that still thinks Covid-19 is a hoax is a complete idiot! Plain and simple. Please tell me that you do not have a degree from Clemson University!
Such a sheep...why don’t you do your own research and thinking instead of jsut trusting everything the liberal media shoves down your throat

Cool. So, the second most deadly epidemic in US is trivial. Gotcha.

as long as you are not fat and out of shape

you should easily beat the virus

is what all the data shows if you reverse your view from a fearful negative approach to a more positive fruitful outlook

all in the eye of the beholder

Dear Lord we are doomed. Why do you need to take it anyway since you are convinced this is just a ploy to get Trump?

Multiple studies have shown it ineffective against COVID.A side effect can also be heart damage. And it is effective against diseases like Lupus. That is all kind of common knowledge by now. We

The "study" you cite used overdose levels of hcq in its subjects. Diphenhydramine in excessive doses can cause all kinds of problems. Fucatol works best.

While Lemon cries and the other guy does some chest presses in the background
headshots_1565717202136.jpg

Reactions: davebodiddly
You must not be paying very close attention if you DON’T think the dems want to turn this great country into Communist China: Western hemisphere version. Why else would Joe Biden have his SON’s business partners in China manufacture this virus??
You are the one not paying attention if you don't see trump for who he is. Just watch what what he does and says. Now if morals, truth and competence are not important to you then Trump is your guy. And it is killing me to see the republican party dying since I have been a republican for 40 years.

Just a little perspective for you:
Spain, Italy and Brazil all used HQ on more than 40% of their patients. The death rates per million in those countries were 617, 586, and 538 respectively.
Germany and Japan used it by far the least (less than 15% for Germany and less than 10% for Japan). Their death rates were 111 and 9 per million respectively.
HQ is not useful for people who are very sick. However, HQ is useful as a prophylactic to prevent infection and for early stage infections (as shown in the Ford Hospital study). The comparisons you are making between countries have more to do with good, well funded health care systems that have not been overrun versus poor systems that were / are overwhelmed.

I am in favor of more drugs going over-the-counter. If the argument is that people are going to be hurt or die from the side effects, then make acetaminophen a prescription drug only. Deaths and kidney failure happen often with Tylenol. It is far more dangerous than HQ!

Reactions: tiger1879
You are the one not paying attention if you don't see trump for who he is. Just watch what what he does and says. Now if morals, truth and competence are not important to you then Trump is your guy. And it is killing me to see the republican party dying since I have been a republican for 40 years.

thats a good point

many people just catch phrases from CNN MSNBC ABC CBS and NBC

they dont actually follow his policies and what his cabinet is doing

take a look at his cabinet

go to their websites and read what they are actually doing

talking about trump grabbing crotch over and over and over for 4 years is not a good argument for dems

how do you know trumps morals are bad

has he hit on you or your wife?

The two biggest studies denouncing it were retracted due to bogus data. Many of the studies did not look at it early in the illness and taken along with zinc and vitamin D. The one study that used the proper protocol was the study published out of the Ford hospital system in Michigan and it showed a tremendous benefit when started early in the illness. It's mechanism of action prevents spread from cell to cell throughput the body, so it makes perfect sense that it wouldn't work if started on people who are already gravely ill with the virus.

ADVERTISEMENT