ADVERTISEMENT

I just want to drop in and say thanks...

Y'all have been extremely gracious. Thank you. I apologize again, but seriously, thank you for your understanding and support.
No need to apologize or feel embarrassed, accidents happen man. And I’m sure there are plenty of others besides me that are happy to talk if you (or anyone) needs someone to talk to about anything, even if it’s an anonymous board.

life and well being >>>> House of Politics

No need to apologize or feel embarrassed, accidents happen man. And I’m sure there are plenty of others besides me that are happy to talk if you (or anyone) needs someone to talk to about anything, even if it’s an anonymous board.

life and well being >>>> House of Politics

Absolutely. We love to argue and give each other crap on here, but we are all Tigers and all human and that's way more important than the few small things that separate us.

If you need a friend I'm here for you.

Y'all have been extremely gracious. Thank you. I apologize again, but seriously, thank you for your understanding and support.
No worries at all man, just hope you find solid footing. At the end of the day life has got to be more than politics or we're all screwed. Drop me a DM if you ever need to chat cause lord knows I've screwed up more times than I can count and I'd be happy to be a shoulder if you ever needed it. I would do even more for you if you'd give me half your paycheck 😅

No worries at all man, just hope you find solid footing. At the end of the day life has got to be more than politics or we're all screwed. Drop me a DM if you ever need to chat cause lord knows I've screwed up more times than I can count and I'd be happy to be a shoulder if you ever needed it. I would do even more for you if you'd give me half your paycheck 😅
Lmao nice, bro!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT