ADVERTISEMENT

I just want to find 22 points. One more than OSU had.

Our democracy was attacked Nov. 4th, 2020 at 4 am with all those “ballot drops”...
That’s just sad. Your political feelings go whichever way trump tells you. Baseless claims just because he’s a sore loser. If he had credible accusations, this would be playing out in court. Not even proof. Just credible claims.

Thank you. He’s attacking our democracy. There’s proof. And you don’t like it. Sad!
But there was no attack on Democracy by making a complete sh*t show of the election? Or the FBI? FISA court? Impeachment process?

But there was no attack on Democracy by making a complete sh*t show of the election? Or the FBI? FISA court? Impeachment process?
In May m, he knew he was gonna lose and said “this elections gonna be rigged if I end up losing....that’s the only way I can lose”.

Today, he just told the Georgia SoS to find 11k votes to overturn the election. Wow. If you support that, you support communism.

In May m, he knew he was gonna lose and said “this elections gonna be rigged if I end up losing....that’s the only way I can lose”.

Today, he just told the Georgia SoS to find 11k votes to overturn the election. Wow. If you support that, you support communism.
You are a bonafide diot! Typical liberal!

Thank you. He’s attacking our democracy. There’s proof. And you don’t like it. Sad!
D1ZgKuVV4AMZN_h.jpg

Reactions: Marcellus Wallace
Ole John Boy is at least intelligent. I don’t like his liberal views but he will grow out of it.

His actual football posts are trash....maybe all troll, but I consider that trash.

I dare you to find that message in a saul alinsky book.
Maybe Alinsky didn’t say it.. maybe Marx said it.. but it’s definitely in the playbook of leftists . They use it all the time. You strike me as knowing exactly who said it. But I gotta get up early so I’m signing off for the day.

Maybe Alinsky didn’t say it.. maybe Marx said it.. but it’s definitely in the playbook of leftists . They use it all the time. You strike me as knowing exactly who said it. But I gotta get up early so I’m signing off for the day.

Just making shit up without being able to back it up is definitely in the playbook of the Trumpists. They use it all the time.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT