ADVERTISEMENT

I listened to the lyingest Son of a Bitch for 8 GD years.....

and never saw the venom on the Left the way it is today. You fvcking morons keep this shift to the extreme Left going and you're going to lose the rights to criticize your government. What happened yesterday is the start of the end game. Bet me it isn't.

73b.gif

and never saw the venom on the Left the way it is today. You fvcking morons keep this shift to the extreme Left going and you're going to lose the rights to criticize your government. What happened yesterday is the start of the end game. Bet me it isn't.

boy you have a really bad memory... and you are not very smart.

Dude... You need to go back and check out Hannity/Carlson. Google "Clinton Crime Family". Despite the fact that none of those folks were charged with anything. He could actually do one with Trump and use people that are actually in you know... Prision.

I remember our own SC representative calling Obama a liar during the state of the union speech? How many right wingers called Obama's wife and kids monkeys? Where were you, mister social justice guy, when this was going on?

I don't love Obama at all. But Trump's worse. He lies more often that any politician I've ever seen.

Reactions: Walhalla Wildman
Dude... You need to go back and check out Hannity/Carlson. Google "Clinton Crime Family". Despite the fact that none of those folks were charged with anything. He could actually do one with Trump and use people that are actually in you know... Prision.

I remember our own SC representative calling Obama a liar during the state of the union speech? How many right wingers called Obama's wife and kids monkeys? Where were you, mister social justice guy, when this was going on?

I don't love Obama at all. But Trump's worse. He lies more often that any politician I've ever seen.

they all lie.

Dude please... Remember Rush Limbaugh comparing Cheasly Clinton to a dog.. here you go... complete with laughter and applause from the RIght.

Click

One side is as bad as the other.. just another reason why I'd be ashamed as Fuuck to be associated with either party.

Reactions: Rychek4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT