ADVERTISEMENT

I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons

we don't know if they were nuclear codes or something else, just that it MAY be nuclear in nature...assuming the leaks (which it appears you're upset about) are truthful. so, while i appreciate your dedication to spinning for the GOP at every chance, we don't know all the facts yet.

that, of course, won't stop me from mocking all of you smooth brains for hitching your wagon to a reality show host grifter

Hillary wasn't actually a president.......and she was only trying to sell uranium, not nuclear weapons.
oh wow...how are people still going on about this??

The deal in question allowed the company Rosatom to have a controlling stake in the Canadian company Uranium One--a mining company. Clinton didn't have the power to even stop the deal but it was sanctioned by like 8 other regulatory agencies and lots of checks in the govt including the Nuclear Regulation Committee. The uranium in the deal was not allowed to be sold outside of the US. Period.

Should you see if the Clinton Foundation was influence peddling?? Sure. Investigate away like Repubs in the House did. Was there every any evidence that this had to do with natl security in any shape or form--NO. And no I am not a Hillary supporter in any shape or form.

Last edited:

The deal in question allowed the company Rosatom to have a controlling stake in the Canadian company Uranium One--a mining company. Clinton didn't have the power to even stop the deal but it was sanctioned by like 8 other regulatory agencies and lots of checks in the govt including the Nuclear Regulation Committee. The uranium in the deal was not allowed to be sold outside of the US. Period.

Should you see if the Clinton Foundation was influence peddling?? Sure. Investigate away like Repubs in the House did. Was there every any evidence that this had to do with natl security in any shape or form--NO. And no I am not a Hillary supporter in any shape or form.
*Regulatory

we don't know if they were nuclear codes or something else, just that it MAY be nuclear in nature...assuming the leaks (which it appears you're upset about) are truthful. so, while i appreciate your dedication to spinning for the GOP at every chance, we don't know all the facts yet.

that, of course, won't stop me from mocking all of you smooth brains for hitching your wagon to a reality show host grifter

I love that he stole the nuclear codes thing

You do realize that they are changed on a very fast cycle

years ago in the past and i cannot remember the details perfectly i worked in engineering for a company that waa a private contractor to the Pentagon that was the civilian interface to the nuclear arsenal and the maintenance back in late 80’s and early 90’s during the BRAC closures

Can’t even remember name but may think of it as that was like 35 years ago

but anyway anything Trump walked out the foor with was worthless the moment he left

the football was handed off to biden

so zero chance on that idea

Maybe he's planning to create a weapon of mass destruction between rounds of golf and tanning bed appointments?

For the last two years or so since getting sucked into this political waste of time, I've continued to maintain that I do not like big government which accounts for both sides of the aisle. What I hate even more though, is watching my tax dollars be used to run bogus witch hunts to stifle a presidency, non-legally binding or result generating committee's like Jan 6th and certainly do not like the fact that almost 2 years into the most popular vote winning president of all time he can only seem to muster "but Trump" every time he faces adversity from a policy he created further wasting more of my tax dollars.

What's crazy is you feel like you need to mock conservatives after voting for a man that shakes hands with invisible people on national TV and can barely read from a teleprompter. You're no better than the rest of us, you just don't seem to know it.

the FBI are crooks at the top including Wray

fire them all
They really are pointless but its impossible to fire idiots these days. Besides we might not need to bother dealing with that

Someone just needs to let the alphabet mafia/outrage mob on twitter in on a piece of outrage material in american history they apparently havent learned about yet - who j edgar hoover really was. Well…aside from the whole moonlighting as a drag queen thing. Good chance the twitter outrage will get the white house to cancel it by georgia tech. Dont need to wait until the next election this way or deal with the drama

"Some investors reportedly donated millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. Former President Bill Clinton also received a $500,000 speaking fee in Russia and reportedly met with Vladimir Putin around the time of the deal, Republicans, who are largely critical of the deal, have said."

"Douglas Campbell the FBI informant, alleged that Moscow paid millions of dollars to a lobbying firm to help Bill Clinton’s charities in order to influence Hillary Clinton, who was then former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state. Campbell made the claims in a 10-page statement given to the Senate Judiciary Committee, House Intelligence Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee."

"Campbell said Russian nuclear officials “told me at various times that they expected APCO to apply a portion of the $3 million annual lobbying fee it was receiving from the Russians to provide in-kind support for the Clinton’s Global Initiative.”

In 2010, the Obama administration told all parties concerned that CFIUS certified to congress that there were no unresolved national security concerns with the deal and that no intelligence agencies had flagged concerns.

I think the statement you meant to make was that there was a MASSIVE conflict of interest with a Hillary ran State Department and Rosatom given they were pumping tons of money into her charities and her husbands pocket. The State Department approved the deal, hence the Obama statement above.

But that’s just me. I don’t hate America like @Solid Orange Blood or @TigerGrowls
There is no proof he was selling nuclear info. It’s a counterproductive statement because it distracts from the real issue. A President has taken classified info on nuclear weapons to a golf course & refused to turn it over (turned over other documents willingly). His refusal led to a raid that he made public and allowed him to fire up his base. All that stuff is bad enough on its own, we don’t need to make up accusations he sold the info.

Now it’s pretty incredible to read the usual suspects defend classified nuclear weapons info being at a golf course. From the false equivalency with Obama who got permission from the Records office to have documents transported to a federal facility for storage (not his home) so that the records could be digitized and made public to but but but FBI, the mental gymnastics are absolutely wild…

Do conservatives not realize that they dismiss out of hand any news that doesn't fit a pro-Trump narrative?

Like, even if you are skeptical, the normal reaction to this story would be something like "wow, that's crazy, would definitely be concerning if true". Just comes off as very bad faith.

There is no proof he was selling nuclear info. It’s a counterproductive statement because it distracts from the real issue. A President has taken classified info on nuclear weapons to a golf course & refused to turn it over (turned over other documents willingly). His refusal led to a raid that he made public and allowed him to fire up his base. All that stuff is bad enough on its own, we don’t need to make up accusations he sold the info.

Now it’s pretty incredible to read the usual suspects defend classified nuclear weapons info being at a golf course. From the false equivalency with Obama who got permission from the Records office to have documents transported to a federal facility for storage (not his home) so that the records could be digitized and made public to but but but FBI, the mental gymnastics are absolutely wild…
We dont know jack sht about what he had. doj/fbi want to release warrant and what they found but not the justification for fbi seeking the warrant in the first place?? Thats a pretty critical piece of information. Nothing about this adds up re the doj/fbi story right now. It took them 2 fkn days to make any comment on an fbi raid on a former president?? If your story is correct youre telling me trump had extremely classified nuclear info and the fbi sat on their ass for a while pleading with him to turn it over? Yea ok that checks out. If trump is correct than what the hell was it about? Nothing doj said so far makes any logical sense. 2 fkn days to say is hilarious.

Do conservatives not realize that they dismiss out of hand any news that doesn't fit a pro-Trump narrative?

Like, even if you are skeptical, the normal reaction to this story would be something like "wow, that's crazy, would definitely be concerning if true". Just comes off as very bad faith.
When libs sound the alarm at every single opportunity, others begin to ignore them. Not to mention, how many sure fire times has Trump been accused? Each and every time it’s been a witch hunt hoax.

This man has you guys bent 6 ways to Sunday, and 24/7/365.

We dont know jack sht about what he had. doj/fbi want to release warrant and what they found but not the justification for fbi seeking the warrant in the first place?? Thats a pretty critical piece of information. Nothing about this adds up re the doj/fbi story right now. It took them 2 fkn days to make any comment on an fbi raid on a former president?? If your story is correct youre telling me trump had extremely classified nuclear info and the fbi sat on their ass for a while pleading with him to turn it over? Yea ok that checks out. If trump is correct than what the hell was it about? Nothing doj said so far makes any logical sense. 2 fkn days to say is hilarious.
This isn't what the story is though. Re: the warrant, my understanding is that the federal judge has to sign off on the release of it- DOJ motioned yesterday for its release.

Sounds like FBI knowledge of potential nuclear secrets is a fairly recent development due to an informant giving them a tip. Previously, the Archives was negotiating over other less important stuff - this was about something different.

Maybe he's planning to create a weapon of mass destruction between rounds of golf and tanning bed appointments?

For the last two years or so since getting sucked into this political waste of time, I've continued to maintain that I do not like big government which accounts for both sides of the aisle. What I hate even more though, is watching my tax dollars be used to run bogus witch hunts to stifle a presidency, non-legally binding or result generating committee's like Jan 6th and certainly do not like the fact that almost 2 years into the most popular vote winning president of all time he can only seem to muster "but Trump" every time he faces adversity from a policy he created further wasting more of my tax dollars.

What's crazy is you feel like you need to mock conservatives after voting for a man that shakes hands with invisible people on national TV and can barely read from a teleprompter. You're no better than the rest of us, you just don't seem to know it.
i don't run interference for biden in the slightest. i think he's feckless and worthless and didn't want him in 2020 and don't want him in 2024. the difference is, i don't mount my steed to defend the democrats at every chance like you do for the GOP. i typically spend my time mocking the GOP and trump supporters for stupid shit he does. and i'll occasionally share personal experience wrt the O&G field to clarify misconceptions that you often find on the RT.

Reactions: ctcseb
When libs sound the alarm at every single opportunity, others begin to ignore them. Not to mention, how many sure fire times has Trump been accused? Each and every time it’s been a witch hunt hoax.

This man has you guys bent 6 ways to Sunday, and 24/7/365.
Do you see how even this response is unnecessarily antagonistic? All I did was ask a question - it's very weird to be so combative over it.

My point is that, even if what you say is true, wouldn't the reasonable thing be to wait and see how the facts unfold first? Feels very "team sports" without a real interest in what happened.

Your 2 days argument is beyond stupid and let me explain why. Because everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty, they NEVER share what they are doing because it could hurt someone’s reputation. So it is the normal policy to not announce the search or make public comments about an investigation.

In this particular case, Trump himself is the one who outed himself. He is the one who went public with it and LIED about their degree of cooperation publicly. Obviously the numb nuts on the right ate it up and this sparked an outrage. To the point where FBI/DOJ are receiving death threats from you guys and one MAGA idiot tried to breach the FBI office in Cincinnati. So congrats, people are dying because of your stupidity.

So, the DOJ had to respond to this outrage and called Trump’s bluff. He chose to make this public, they’re saying okay, let’s show the world what we are were looking for.

You people are sick, Trump could molest a child in a live stream and you would be defending Trump ( “the child deserved it”, “the child was a leftist and had it coming”, “this was the daughter of an FBI agent”, “it was payback”). As much as the woke mindset is a mental illness, you guys are absolutely insane.

ADVERTISEMENT