ADVERTISEMENT

I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons

Trevor Noah said it best. When you fire someone, you don’t let them run off with secret documents or access them whenever they want. That’s like if you fired a babysitter and she still kept showing up to pick up your kids from school.
just call wherever theyre stored a library then its cool

look up Occam’s razor. What is more likely? That trump once again defied the norms and kept some classified documents as trophies in MAL? Or that he was hanging onto documents proving deep state corruption, and just got distracted playin golf and had not gotten around to making those public in 18 months.
It's much more likely that NY Times is lying again especially related to Donald Trump.

Reactions: PawsFan_
what should really terrify everyone is how many idiots are winning important election posts:

The nuclear thing was leaked to the press by another "official but anonymous" source, so not sure what you mean? The DOJ has a pattern for leaking information to get early help from the press to fight the narrative battle.
You know how I know this isn't about top secret documents? They would have A:) come for them well before 19 months and B:) named them in the warrant, instead they used broad statutes and even broader search terms to allow them to take anything they wanted which is what is making this look like a giant fishing expedition, hence why you're seeing so much blowback as it resembles Russia collusion effort (I know, I know he's guilty....yada yada yada)

A seriously nice steak dinner in Manhattan on me says this is about cross-fire hurricane which he declassified very publicly on his way out. They refused to honor that after he left office. You really do have to ask yourself why that is........to my knowledge, that's never happened before.
Why can't people just tell the truth? If DJT did something to hurt other Americans, lock him up. Everyone with a brain knows that HRC lied-no consequences. Both Bushes- no consequences. BHO-no consequences. JB/Hunter stick a middle finger in our face every day saying they will see no consequences. Bill Clinton (what else needs to be said about him)? If there was ever a person whom you convicted as guilty before hearing the evidence, it is that guy.

Just like "Russian Collusion" this is more made up dem BS to distract people from real issues.

The border is still porous.
Crime is increasing everywhere.
Inflation is hurting Americana every day.
Spending is out of control.
American leadership is not respected by even our closest allies.

Meanwhile after an arduous vacation in Kiawah, Biden's back in Delaware for the FORTY NINETH time since he's taken office. He's had more than 150 days of vacation since being elected. Must be nice. Leaders are suppose to lead. You can't do that from a BarcaLounger in Delaware.

But hey, let's trump up more BS about Trump so were don't have to talk about real issues.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
are we really complaining about the president not spending time in the WH after the previous administration?
Well considering that he has now been on vacation more than Trump at this point in their presidency and the hysteria the left painted Trump when he wasn't in the WH... not so fun when shoes on the other foot is it

Well considering that he has now been on vacation more than Trump at this point in their presidency and the hysteria the left painted Trump when he wasn't in the WH... not so fun when shoes on the other foot is it
His home in Delaware is only two hours from DC, so if you're calling going home on the weekend - vacation - we might just disagree. Doesn't mean he can't work from there and he's gotten plenty of shit done regardless.

That's a little different than a President saying he wouldn't have time to golf and then spending more time on the links than any Prez in history.

His home in Delaware is only two hours from DC, so if you're calling going home on the weekend - vacation - we might just disagree. Doesn't mean he can't work from there and he's gotten plenty of shit done regardless.

That's a little different than a President saying he wouldn't have time to golf and then spending more time on the links than any Prez in history.
I mean its safe to assume both worked from home whenever they were not in the WH, just as with nearly every job these days. It is just odd to me because after all the coverage of this around Trump I figured Biden would stay in the WH way more just to make a point. Also some of the time Trump was in Bedminster, just noting.

oh, i personally never really cared about where they (read: all presidents) spent their time in office. i just found it a bit hypocritical after all the defending of trump going to MAL and his other courses every week

I mean its safe to assume both worked from home whenever they were not in the WH, just as with nearly every job these days. It is just odd to me because after all the coverage of this around Trump I figured Biden would stay in the WH way more just to make a point. Also some of the time Trump was in Bedminster, just noting.
Noted but the reason the left "deservingly" gave him so much crap is because he stated emphatically that he wouldn't be golfing if elected.

Reactions: yoshi121374

trumps biggest problem right now is that no reputable attorneys want to work for him. He is guilty as **** and has a reputation as someone who does not pay his bills.

if his lawyers were worth two shits, they would have filed a motion for an independent review of the seized evidence while the raid was happening. Waiting until two weeks later is pointless. The feds have seen everything now.

I guess that is what you get for being a grifter who does not pay his bills.

WTF....so China Joe can secretly waive President Trump's executive privilege? This is insane!

Good ol alan - its ok he kept his underwear on! - dershowitz…if they didnt take him out with epstein hillary sure gonna suicide him now

hes right though…i mean do they think this doesnt come back and bite them in the azz 10x worse?

Strange as Trump filed a motion to keep everything sealed until a neutral party was assigned for review. Sounds to me like they've already taken a look as to what's in the boxes, which means if a Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional for Joe to just revoke his executive privileges and review client/attorney privileged documents, they've just made him bulletproof on any existing case they were in the process of trying him for.

And also, the tweet you posted is further proof the DOJ is leaking information to the MSM rather than being transparent in court. That's nothing more than a justification to keep the affidavit sealed until they can figure out if they have anything that gets him prosecuted.

Strange as Trump filed a motion to keep everything sealed until a neutral party was assigned for review. Sounds to me like they've already taken a look as to what's in the boxes, which means if a Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional for Joe to just revoke his executive privileges and review client/attorney privileged documents, they've just made him bulletproof on any existing case they were in the process of trying him for.

And also, the tweet you posted is further proof the DOJ is leaking information to the MSM rather than being transparent in court. That's nothing more than a justification to keep the affidavit sealed until they can figure out if they have anything that gets him prosecuted.

I do wonder how all these leaks are getting out but there's no question they have the evidence to prosecute him. He stole documents he's not allowed to have. He's guilty, period.

They'll probably approve his request for a Special Master but that won't help him.

• Haha
I do wonder how all these leaks are getting out but there's no question they have the evidence to prosecute him. He stole documents he's not allowed to have. He's guilty, period.

They'll probably approve his request for a Special Master but that won't help him.
I love this dpic logic!

to be fair, maggie haberman has been a mouthpiece for the trumps and kushners dating back to 2016. she's probably getting leaked info from them, since she's run puff pieces about them for going on 7 years now

• Haha
to be fair, maggie haberman has been a mouthpiece for the trumps and kushners dating back to 2016. she's probably getting leaked info from them, since she's run puff pieces about them for going on 7 years now
Truth. They've got her on speed dial.

• Haha

what are you talking about re: Biden revoking Trump's executive privileges? read the below thread for a layman's explanation of what's going on:

Biden didn't do anything about that - he left the decision up to Wall at NARA after consulting the DOJ.
Nope. Biden basically because he wanted to and there is no mechanism to stop him due to the corrupt actors waived Trump's executive privilege rights and the DOJ then proceeded based on that and it led to the raid.

Nope. Biden basically because he wanted to and there is no mechanism to stop him due to the corrupt actors waived Trump's executive privilege rights and the DOJ then proceeded based on that and it led to the raid.

Because the Gateway Pundit told me so!

oh okay so despite all evidence being that Biden delegated this decision to NARA, after consulting the DOJ, and Wall meeting with the A-AG of the OLC, you think it was corrupt deep state actors?

it must be exhausting looking at everything as some sort of nefarious conspiracy, when occam's razor is the most likely answer.

ADVERTISEMENT