ADVERTISEMENT

I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons

Dude, you can radicalize my views to make them look ridiculous but you and I know that’s not the truth.

I am for health skepticism, especially when it comes to politicians and government. Self serving half baked factless conspiracies aren’t healthy skepticism. Looking for the truth is what matters, and sometimes the truth hurts. When your search for the truth is somehow 100% aligned with defending Trump in all situations all the time, please spare me the lecture about objectivity.

Not all of you are like that. I am super impressed with Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. They chose to put country over party. This cost them a lot, being censured by the GOP, and Liz is going to lose her seat today. That’s honor and integrity, willing to pay a price for our country’s ideals. So, there are Republicans with a spine, just not many.

You guys have been having such a great time hating on the left and pretending they will cause the end of civilization and must be stopped at all costs that you no longer care about values and principles, nothing is off-limits (lying, cheating, manipulation, etc) because you feel justified.

Old Lizzy served her country so well that she is going to lose her election in a landslide. Damn fine job she did.

The logic you people use is .... amusing? Don't even know what to call it, probably because its not logic at all.

Reactions: Allornothing
Thanks for the compliment. Read a ton of their posts and they seem smart and reasonable. Impressed with the number of times they back up their assertions with actual data, source links, etc.
Are you telling me @dpic73's pronouns are they/them? Now it all makes sense. I'm so sorry, @dpic73, I didn't know you had a legit mental illness and had gender dysphoria.

I sincerely apologize for coming down so hard on you.

Are you telling me @dpic73's pronouns are they/them? Now it all makes sense. I'm so sorry, @dpic73, I didn't know you had a legit mental illness and had gender dysphoria.

My pronouns are Bro/Bruh and they are not suggested, they are required

You need a humor tune-up

Sincerely

Haha I couldn’t believe last night that nobody had taken the bait. But you guys are so predictable that you were bound to react. In a thread about Trump, you pounce on the first ambiguous pronoun and bring up trans people. You know what they say about obsessions, they reveal one person’ true self. I hope you find the right transwoman for you and that she makes you happy.

Haha I couldn’t believe last night that nobody had taken the bait. But you guys are so predictable that you were bound to react. In a thread about Trump, you pounce on the first ambiguous pronoun and bring up trans people. You know what they say about obsessions, they reveal one person’ true self. I hope you find the right transwoman for you and that she makes you happy.

Are you sure you aren't the left? You sure as hell can't take a joke.

It's ok to call me "he" 😂

Reactions: ctcseb
You don't think desensitization towards violence might be an issue?
Well I guess my question to you is how is that desensitization? Are you saying that playing a game like GTA where you run around and shoot anyone in the street might make you feel more likely to feel like its okay to go do the same thing in real life? Maybe I am not following your question...

Are you sure you aren't the left? You sure as hell can't take a joke.
These threads aren’t exactly humanity inspiring and full of humor. Lots of mudslinging, hard to tell when someone telling someone else has mental illness was actually trying to be humorous. But, my apologies if I misread your intentions.

Reactions: dpic73
What's funny is that in your rush to condemn the vaccine you completely missed that everything you said was wrong. The vaccine did exactly as expected against the strains it was designed for. It did slow the spread and the only people getting very sick post vaccine being available were the unvaccinated. That is very well documented.
Did it slow the spread? Because I've seen reports that since it made many infected people non-symptomatic, it may have increased the spread.

I'm not saying that's a reason to NOT have a vaccine. Just kind of a theory.
You know what man, I'd be happy if he just didn't run again. Part of me fears that jailing him would inflame the MAGA crazies to burn this country down. I firmly believe he deserves accountability but I'm uncomfortable about how that might play out.
Same here. I don't want Trump to run in 2024. If he does, he will likely win the Republican primary and lose the general election. Then we get four more years of either Joe "Where am I?" Biden, "Heels Up" Harris or someone even worse.

And if he wins the general, I don't really want that either. I think there are better candidates.

Of the likely Republican candidates, DeSantis is probably the pick of the ones we expect to run. Though honestly he and Trump are the only people I can name that I think will run. More will I'm sure but I don't know who they are.

RELEASE THE AFFIDAVIT! What do they have to hide?

Doesn't the Affidavit have the names of the confidential informants? I don't think Jared and Ivanka want that to happen.

It is funny how Trump is still lying his ass off. He is on Troth Sential calling the raid "unannounced" still, even after his own lawyer admitted they knew about it and were there.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Old Lizzy served her country so well that she is going to lose her election in a landslide. Damn fine job she did.

The logic you people use is .... amusing? Don't even know what to call it, probably because its not logic at all.

Old Lizzy aint done yet. Most likely she will be running for prez just to destroy your cult leader in primary debates. Do you remember what Liz Warren did to Bloomberg? This is going to be much, much worse.

Well I guess my question to you is how is that desensitization? Are you saying that playing a game like GTA where you run around and shoot anyone in the street might make you feel more likely to feel like its okay to go do the same thing in real life? Maybe I am not following your question...
Yeah, I did an absolutely awful job of wording that. Mea Culpa.

Do you think that violent video games causes a desensitization towards violence?

These threads aren’t exactly humanity inspiring and full of humor. Lots of mudslinging, hard to tell when someone telling someone else has mental illness was actually trying to be humorous. But, my apologies if I misread your intentions.

I was obviously being facetious.

Doesn't the Affidavit have the names of the confidential informants? I don't think Jared and Ivanka want that to happen.

It is funny how Trump is still lying his ass off. He is on Troth Sential calling the raid "unannounced" still, even after his own lawyer admitted they knew about it and were there.

Couldn't they just redact the CI's names? I'm not sure how the whole redaction process works, but that seems reasonable to me.

Old Lizzy aint done yet. Most likely she will be running for prez just to destroy your cult leader in primary debates. Do you remember what Liz Warren did to Bloomberg? This is going to be much, much worse.

She's a Cheney and is in the establishment royalty family. Of course she's not going anywhere. In the shortime, I think she ends up with a gig on MSNBC/CNN or The View.

I was obviously oblivious to you being facetious :) I'll try and do better next time :)
CorruptHeartfeltAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: ctcseb
Yeah, I did an absolutely awful job of wording that. Mea Culpa.

Do you think that violent video games causes a desensitization towards violence?

I was obviously being facetious.
LOL gotcha, I wasn't sure but wanted to confirm my understanding. I think it definitely could possibly have an impact, of course depends though on a case by case basis.

Take Crux for example whos on trial for death penalty. It could definitely be argued that him playing COD could have had an impact on him wanting to commit the heinous act at Stoneman Douglas. But, in his case, he was so obsessed with guns in general and violence, had a very troubling family situation, history of being bullied, extreme anger issues, amongst several other factors. This case in point, I would argue the later factors having more impact on his mental health leading to the shooting, not his playing of COD; however, playing that game could perhaps have led his mind to somehow drift to an alternate reality that the act he would (and did) commit would be normal (i.e. desensitizing), but not sure how that can be proven.

But taking violent games as a whole, I would say at the most, one could consider them a "gateway drug", if you will, particularly considering your question here. But I also think mental illness would have to play a part as well.

Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
There's a lot more to it than that.

FaOvUn0WYAExzRD
So far, Garland and the DOJ have done nothing but lie.......

-He said they only speak through the courts, that was a lie as they leaked info Immediately.
-He said the warrant was incredibly narrow, that was a lie as it's literally the opposite
-He said they had no choice but to react urgently but took weeks to decide on the warrant which would indicate there was no urgency.

It would almost be in their best interest to release it at this point, withholding is weakening their case not helping it.

Dude, you can radicalize my views to make them look ridiculous but you and I know that’s not the truth.

I am for health skepticism, especially when it comes to politicians and government. Self serving half baked factless conspiracies aren’t healthy skepticism. Looking for the truth is what matters, and sometimes the truth hurts. When your search for the truth is somehow 100% aligned with defending Trump in all situations all the time, please spare me the lecture about objectivity.

Not all of you are like that. I am super impressed with Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. They chose to put country over party. This cost them a lot, being censured by the GOP, and Liz is going to lose her seat today. That’s honor and integrity, willing to pay a price for our country’s ideals. So, there are Republicans with a spine, just not many.

You guys have been having such a great time hating on the left and pretending they will cause the end of civilization and must be stopped at all costs that you no longer care about values and principles, nothing is off-limits (lying, cheating, manipulation, etc) because you feel justified.
Radicalize your views? What?

Go back and read your own damn post man. Good grief

So far, Garland and the DOJ have done nothing but lie.......

-He said they only speak through the courts, that was a lie as they leaked info Immediately.
-He said the warrant was incredibly narrow, that was a lie as it's literally the opposite
-He said they had no choice but to react urgently but took weeks to decide on the warrant which would indicate there was no urgency.

It would almost be in their best interest to release it at this point, withholding is weakening their case not helping it.
I guess you missed it that they wouldn't have said a word publicly if Trump hadn't announced it as they prefer to do their work quietly and discreetly. The "leak" was in response to the alarming rise in threats against the FBI in hopes it would tamp down on some of the hysteria.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I guess you missed it that they wouldn't have said a word publicly if Trump hadn't announced it as they prefer to do their work quietly and discreetly. The "leak" was in response to the alarming rise in threats against the FBI in hopes it would tamp down on some of the hysteria.
They leaked "nuclear secrets" not the actual raid. They were always going to do that regardless of Trump's decision to make it public. Let's not kid ourselves.

Just one more time for clarity:

-Leaked nuclear secrets to media
-Lied about scope of the warrant
-Lied about urgency

Either they are the most inept group of idiots in the country or they just don't care at this point.

Reactions: PawsFan_
They leaked "nuclear secrets" not the actual raid. They were always going to do that regardless of Trump's decision to make it public. Let's not kid ourselves.

Just one more time for clarity:

-Leaked nuclear secrets to media
-Lied about scope of the warrant
-Lied about urgency

Either they are the most inept group of idiots in the country or they just don't care at this point.

Are you just excusing all of the lies that Trump and his lawyers have uttered about this situation?

1. Secret Raid - nope, the lawyers knew and were there.
2. Didnt allow cameras on- nope, family watched on security.
3. Nobody knows what they took- nope, lawyer signed the receipts.
4. Lied about having classified documents?
5. Lied that they had returned all of the documents.

You telling me you believe that guy?

Are you just excusing all of the lies that Trump and his lawyers have uttered about this situation?

1. Secret Raid - nope, the lawyers knew and were there.
2. Didnt allow cameras on- nope, family watched on security.
3. Nobody knows what they took- nope, lawyer signed the receipts.
4. Lied about having classified documents?
5. Lied that they had returned all of the documents.

You telling me you believe that guy?

1. Why does it matter if it was secret or not? They were notified by the secret service I'm told as the FBI had to let them know in order to gain access to the premises.
2. They asked them to turn the cameras off, the attorneys said no.......don't think anyone said they didn't keep them on
3. They have a generic list of what was taken, have been asking for a week now what specifically was taken. (no response from DOJ.....who btw, are refusing to share it with the intelligence committee who have oversight)
4. Did he? He seems pretty confident and his staff have corroborated that he had a standing order that all documents taken into the white house were declassified. He also didn't pack the boxes. He also was cooperating with the subpoena. So really really hard to say what he had vs what he didn't have in his eyes
5. Again, see point 3.....he could very easily say he thought he did return all of the documents in question.....we haven't seen the subpoena so hard to say

Just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean you can infringe on his rights or go on a fishing expedition looking for a crime. You're somehow using his track record for stretching the truth to justify the efforts here but you're looking past the track record of the FBI and DOJ in regards to honesty and transparency.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
1. Why does it matter if it was secret or not? They were notified by the secret service I'm told as the FBI had to let them know in order to gain access to the premises.
2. They asked them to turn the cameras off, the attorneys said no.......don't think anyone said they didn't keep them on
3. They have a generic list of what was taken, have been asking for a week now what specifically was taken. (no response from DOJ.....who btw, are refusing to share it with the intelligence committee who have oversight)
4. Did he? He seems pretty confident and his staff have corroborated that he had a standing order that all documents taken into the white house were declassified. He also didn't pack the boxes. He also was cooperating with the subpoena. So really really hard to say what he had vs what he didn't have in his eyes
5. Again, see point 3.....he could very easily say he thought he did return all of the documents in question.....we haven't seen the subpoena so hard to say

Just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean you can infringe on his rights or go on a fishing expedition looking for a crime. You're somehow using his track record for stretching the truth to justify the efforts here but you're looking past the track record of the FBI and DOJ in regards to honesty and transparency.

His lawyers have admitted that they weren't truthful. They had claimed to have returned all documents marked classified and that was proven to be false.

Why again would you defend that guy who has a terrible record of being truthful? He is literally the king of deny,deflect,deny,attack,deny,blame,deny.

He has a very long track record of being a lying scumbag. At some point you have to realize that he is what he is. He is the same guy he's always been.

Reactions: ctcseb and WapPride

And you are jumping really far to make some pretty big conclusions. Truth - we don't know much about what is exactly going on. You are being spoon fed narratives from conservative shit sites and regurgitating it here

Reactions: WapPride
His lawyers have admitted that they weren't truthful. They had claimed to have returned all documents marked classified and that was proven to be false.

Why again would you defend that guy who has a terrible record of being truthful? He is literally the king of deny,deflect,deny,attack,deny,blame,deny.

He has a very long track record of being a lying scumbag. At some point you have to realize that he is what he is. He is the same guy he's always been.
But if they were under the impression that those documents had been declassified, then they didn't lie.

They all have a long track record of lying and being scumbags.......name a politician that hasn't been caught in some form of a lie or scandal? The list is short. Joe lied to you as recently as last week when he said there was 0% inflation and the media gave him a hand job for it.

This is not about supporting Trump, it's about ensuring his rights aren't infringed upon and also ensuring that our government agencies aren't being used as political weapons, which at present seems very very likely.

But if they were under the impression that those documents had been declassified, then they didn't lie.

They all have a long track record of lying and being scumbags.......name a politician that hasn't been caught in some form of a lie or scandal? The list is short. Joe lied to you as recently as last week when he said there was 0% inflation and the media gave him a hand job for it.

This is not about supporting Trump, it's about ensuring his rights aren't infringed upon and also ensuring that our government agencies aren't being used as political weapons, which at present seems very very likely.
Dude, it didn't matter if the documents had been classified or not, they did not belong to him and the National Archives asked him to return them. After waiting six months, he gave them 15 boxes but withheld 33 boxes. Now why would he do that? Would it be because he didn't want them to know what was in them?

When they realized they didn't have them all, they were subpoenaed. His lawyer lied and said they returned them all.

So his rights weren't infringed upon. He was treated with extreme deference compared to any other human being who would have done the same thing. Anyone else would have had their front door kicked in and a perp walk to a waiting van. He was wrong and he was guilty. Accept it and quit being such a damn sycophant.

Last edited:
Dude, it didn't matter if the documents had been classified or not, they did not belong to him and the National Archives asked him to return them. After waiting six months, he gave them 15 boxes but withheld 33 boxes. Now why would he do that? Would it be because he didn't want them to know what was in them?

When they realized they didn't have them all, they were subpoenaed. His lawyer lied and said they returned them all.

So his rights weren't infringed upon. He was treated with extreme deference compared to any other human being who would have done the same thing. Anyone else would have had their front door kicked in and a perp walk to a waiting van. He was wrong and he was guilty. Accept it and quit being such a damn sycophant.

You talking about Pocahontas? Once Trump gives you a nickname you are done!

Pocahontas
Lyin Ted
Crooked Hillary
Sleepy Joe (He didn't win lol)
Mini Mike

Losing Lizzy sounds good to me.

How many did Hillary return? What difference, at this point, does it make?!?!?

Hoes mad

ADVERTISEMENT