ADVERTISEMENT

I sit down after a long day to watch some Golf at Augusta, and Im instantly russtled

I sit down after a long day and I knock the fck out. Every time.

Would agree. The Masters is riveting with dozens of masked fans in attendance

This ticks me off and I don't even like golf.

I need to go post something in that covid vaccine thread

The limited # of patrons standing around watching are all wearing masks. Outside. At what point do we just put our Nikes on, drink the kool-aid and head to Hale-Bopp?
Guaranteed ALL of them have had their vaccine shots and are still wearing masks standing 6’ apart....

Just waiting for Faucio to give them the “all clear” signal.

Highly recommend this book. It’s been number 1 several times on Amazon since it’s release a few weeks ago. Footnotes and sources on every page. “Branch Covid-ians” who worship at the alter of Fauci will not like it. This is not a “C19 isn’t real” conspiracy book either.
Faucian Bargain: The Most Powerful and Dangerous Bureaucrat in American History Amazon product ASIN 1637581114

Just curious, if this whole COVID thing is Faucci and the Dems, why is it impacting the rest of the world?

Yes, I have had multiple family members with COVID and lost one. Still, neither my 80+ YO step father nor my immuno compromised 57 YO sister will be getting vaccinated.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT