ADVERTISEMENT

I think it is time for this to be brought up on this board or what is left of it. Sorry but long.

catchandrelease

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
It is time for the real Clemson fans to get behind Dabo and this team. The coaches and players do not deserve all these negative Nellies (keyboard coaches) who would complain if they won the lottery that are trying to bring this team down. This board use to be better than it is now. Before the game was even played, there were posters on this board complaining about the Bowl game we won last year. How sad is this? How did the minority on this board take over?
There are probably not 3 teams in college football that could beat UGA and the team they have bought and put together. Who on this board would trade the program that Dabo has built for the one Kirby has built? What Clemson alumni would be proud of winning at the cost of low graduation rates and high arrest rates? Sadly, there are probably some because in today's culture there is only winning and the hell with anything else. I am proud of the Clemson degree I earned as a student athlete on a football scholarship. It was not easy, but I did it.
The same can be said about today's athletes on a football scholarship but even more. These young men and the coaching staff put in very long hours that very few on this board would be willing to put in their lives to succeed. These coaches and players are people who are very competitive and have lives. They want to win and not lose. They hate losing more than the so-called fans on this board so get behind them or get lost.
Yes, I was not happy with how the game turned out yesterday. But I am sure the players were more unhappy. I was more disappointed in the defense than the offense. But it is a long season, and I will be 100% behind this team. Real Clemson fans need to do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.