ADVERTISEMENT

If you are up....

this girl states-

if you have a shaved head and take your shirt off at 1:30 in the morning , you are up to something..."

update- same girl states she has plenty of clothes because she lives out of her car..

Reactions: The Orange Shadow
This has been going on in Portland for over a month now! Absolute insanity and ridiculous! Wheeler is competing for worst mayor ever with Durkan and de blasio!
Scary times. Hard to fathom that local government officials cannot tell the difference in a peaceful protest (which I support whether I agree with the cause or not) and absolute disregard for law and personal property.

ive been scanning live streams from the front lines of these protest in these democratic cities and the police are just being terrorized.

i cant believe any elected official would allow a human being treated like that-

just because they wear a shield allows citizens to spit, piss, shyt, throw bottle, throw semen, throw used tampons, soda bottles, used heroin needles, loudspeakers constantly.

thats not a protest, thats a riot.

a politician either doesnt understand what is really going on

or

they are guilty of treason in my eyes

ive been scanning live streams from the front lines of these protest in these democratic cities and the police are just being terrorized.

i cant believe any elected official would allow a human being treated like that-

just because they wear a shield allows citizens to spit, piss, shyt, throw bottle, throw semen, throw used tampons, soda bottles, used heroin needles, loudspeakers constantly.

or

Oh they understand. It's exactly what they want.

Mass chaos. Divide and conquer. It's straight up a power grab.

Oh they understand. It's exactly what they want.

Mass chaos. Divide and conquer. It's straight up a power grab.

but money is power

and business owners own the money

without the money these liberals have no power

unless

they convince us to shut down the businesses

then the people run out of money

and uncle sam

who is holding all money.

then they can

redistribute using

debit cards

$24,000 a year salary for every american and non american who wants to live in the country.

i hear omar is paying his husband to pland a money tree orchard outside of minneapolis

or

I agree wholeheartedly!

Reactions: appalachiatiger
This has been going on in Portland for over a month now! Absolute insanity and ridiculous! Wheeler is competing for worst mayor ever with Durkan and de blasio!
These Mayors & Governors are ALL in bed with the NWO

or

These Mayors & Governors Are All in The NWO. That’s a Fact

Scary times. Hard to fathom that local government officials cannot tell the difference in a peaceful protest (which I support whether I agree with the cause or not) and absolute disregard for law and personal property.
They are All in Bed With The NWO! They Are Willing Participants

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT