ADVERTISEMENT

If you have an issue with Alito and Thomas

BlueRidgedf

The Mariana Trench
Jan 16, 2006
Then you should also support the removal of Merchan from the Trump case given the actions of him and his daughter.
keep-that-same-energy-you-fake-bitch-clayanna-warthen.png

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Then you should also support the removal of Merchan from the Trump case given the actions of him and his daughter.
keep-that-same-energy-you-fake-bitch-clayanna-warthen.png

Done. I support the removal of merchan form trumps case that could be considered political. I also support the removal of Alito and Thomas from every in the future case that could be considered political.

You are with me right? Let’s get this done.

Glad to see us agree on something.

Reactions: WapPride
Straight from a dem. Nuff said.

It was a jury of his peers and worked exactly the way the system should. Biden did not do this, the DOJ did not do this, Hunter Biden's laptop did not do this...it was a jury of 12, hand-selected by the prosecution and the defense. If you don't like our system of laws, feel free to take your fake outrage to Moscow.

It was a jury of his peers and worked exactly the way the system should. Biden did not do this, the DOJ did not do this, Hunter Biden's laptop did not do this...it was a jury of 12, hand-selected by the prosecution and the defense. If you don't like our system of laws, feel free to take your fake outrage to Moscow.
You are out of your mind if you believe what you wrote.

why should I care about the daughter of judge supporting democrats? I’d get the complaint if there was no jury, but alas there was. A jury that trump’s defense completely signed off on.

Would you only accept the ruling if it was a maga judge and full maga jury? If so, you’re stupid and your opinion shouldn’t be considered.

why should I care about the daughter of judge supporting democrats? I’d get the complaint if there was no jury, but alas there was. A jury that trump’s defense completely signed off on.

Would you only accept the ruling if it was a maga judge and full maga jury? If so, you’re stupid and your opinion shouldn’t be considered.
Of course I could turn that around and ask you if the judge was MAGA and the jury was MAGA would you accept the ruling? I doubt it.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT